60Min Lied About Trump Storming Out... I Just Watched The Interview

I haven't watched it all... but of what I saw... holy cow. In my opinion there was a motive. And that motive is quite clear - let's make Trump mad and see what he does. She was as disrespectful as I have ever seen a "journalist". She immediately starts badgering and interrupts him every few seconds. This was not an interview. It was an ambush.
And Trump was absolutely right to question her as to why the ENTIRE left media is simply not reporting on Hunter Biden, and now the apparent money exchanging hands of Joe Biden himself. Verified by two associated of Hunter. And the media isn't even asking questions.

Turns out that they made it all up.
It wasn't over a mask.
Trump was notified he had to be in a meeting in 5 minutes....and Trump simply said that 60 Minutes had enough and apparently Leslie Stahl agreed because I saw her stand up and start taking her wires off.
You did not just watch the interview. It hasn't been broadcast yet.

It wasn't over a mask.
Trump was notified he had to be in a meeting in 5 minutes....and Trump simply said that 60 Minutes had enough and apparently Leslie Stahl agreed because I saw her stand up and start taking her wires off.

How can you call this breaking news without an article or source for it?

It wasn't over a mask.

Trump released the unedited version.

[WATCH] Trump Releases Raw Video of '60 Minutes' Interview and It's Everything You Thought It Would Be

It wasn't over a mask.

How can you call this breaking news without an article or source for it?
Just psoted the raw video released by the WH...Watch it before the censors at Google pull the plug.

It wasn't over a mask.
Sorry, but Trump released it 3 hours ago like he said he would. They've been trying to take it down whenever it pops up on the internet, but it really make 60 Minutes look like lying assholes.

It wasn't over a mask.
Are you stupid? He posted it on Facebook hours ago Unedited

It wasn't over a mask.

[WATCH] Trump Releases Raw Video of '60 Minutes' Interview and It's Everything You Thought It Would Be
Thanks. Everything I thought it would be? I'm guessing it's his same tired riffs that he uses at all the pressers and rallies. Denying he's anti-mask, lying about everything. Am I right?

It wasn't over a mask.

I'll have to check with Leslie Stall at CBS to see if she can verify any of this. :smoke:

It wasn't over a mask.

Thanks. Everything I thought it would be? I'm guessing it's his same tired riffs that he uses at all the pressers and rallies. Denying he's anti-mask, lying about everything. Am I right?

Haven't watched it yet. What it does show is that Trump didn't "storm out" of the interview.

It wasn't over a mask.

Haven't watched it yet. What it does show is that Trump didn't "storm out" of the interview.

Not only that he was told he has to leave for something more important than get interrupted by Leslie stall again.

It wasn't over a mask.

It's obvious he didn't storm out.
I realize Leslie must think she is the queen of elite media, but 38 minutes of time with the President of the United States is a helluva lot of time.
He calmly ended the interview after the staffer said his next commitment is in a few minutes. 60 Minutes lied.

Stahl should have retired a long time ago.
She spent too much time challenging Trump with the Dimm Wuhanvirus blame narrative and unfounded fears of Obama care being possibly replaced.
And then she covered for the Quid Pro Joe scandal by saying, "What scandal?".
Trump gave this asshole more time than I would have.

Forum List

Back