Social Media - a tool for liberals.

Thinker101

Diamond Member
Mar 25, 2017
A number of us have heard or read the stories about social media companies that have a tendency to block conservative ideas/subjects. So how do people feel about them? You know, the biggies like Facebook and Twitter. According to this poll, their reputation along with their reliability sucks at best.

Social media gets thumbs-down in new US poll

A number of us have heard or read the stories about social media companies that have a tendency to block conservative ideas/subjects. So how do people feel about them? You know, the biggies like Facebook and Twitter. According to this poll, their reputation along with their reliability sucks at best.

A great tool for spreading ideas even better than Television which the left utilizes to the max to spread their divisive propaganda and pollute young minds with marxism and that's why it's important for right-leaning folks to maintain a presence there.

Censorship of any kind is UN-American and should be punished with heavy fines.

Exactly right! ^^^

I hope somebody is listening!

What the totalitarians globalists Big tech swamp creatures are doing to conservatives voices is beyond disgusting!

I haven't lose hope that they will be obliterated.

Please, please Dear God! JUSTICE!

Exactly right! ^^^

What the totalitarians globalists Big tech swamp creatures are doing to conservatives voices is beyond disgusting!

It goes way beyond what they're doing to conservatives. They're basically putting themselves in a position to influence and control those that participate. What's even more surprising is the number of users that continue to, apparently, not mind.

Exactly right! ^^^

It goes way beyond what they're doing to conservatives. They're basically putting themselves in a position to influence and control those that participate. What's even more surprising is the number of users that continue to, apparently, not mind.

I think the President will definitely have to correct the wrongs here.

ENOUGH!

Bill of Rights for the Internet!

Exactly right! ^^^

Deep State.

Exactly right! ^^^

ENOUGH!

Yea, don't feel he should get involved. Them being private companies and all. Besides, if people are that stupid, they're beyond help.

Exactly right! ^^^

Deep State.

Deep something....

Exactly right! ^^^

ENOUGH!

Yea, don't feel he should get involved. Them being private companies and all. Besides, if people are that stupid, they're beyond help.

No

Not private

PUBLIC UTILITIES!

That's the way it will be!

AMEN!

Exactly right! ^^^

Deep State.

Deep something....
"I haven't lose hope that they will be obliterated."
Obliterate who? It's really ambiguous.

Exactly right! ^^^

Deep State.

Deep something....

PUBLIC UTILITY!

tattoo that in your brain.

Exactly right! ^^^

Deep State.

Deep something....

PUBLIC UTILITY!

That doesn't help, sky. In addition, I don't do tattoos.

Deep State.

Deep something....

PUBLIC UTILITY!

Public utility

That's what social media will become

Hope this helps.

Even the Democrats/Marxists know that social media is biased, they take advantage of it every day. Since misinformation is literally their only weapon, this is understandable. They wouldn't stand a chance on an unbiased platform - and they're even losing on their own rigged field!.

Deep State.

Deep something....

PUBLIC UTILITY!

Public utility

Hope this helps.
Thank you.

A public utility as in clean water, sewage disposal and parks? You didn't have to be curt. I get it. But...

"Public utility That's what social media will become"

A magnificent crystal ball you have.

Deep something....

PUBLIC UTILITY!

Public utility

Hope this helps.
Thank you.

A public utility as in clean water, sewage disposal and parks? You didn't have to be curt. I get it. But...

:cuckoo: ^^^

:dunno:

Even the Democrats/Marxists know that social media is biased, they take advantage of it every day. Since misinformation is literally their only weapon, this is understandable. They wouldn't stand a chance on an unbiased platform - and they're even losing on their own rigged field!.

Another Orange Blob Troll just makes shit up. You guys do it every day here on USMB.

Democrats and Marxists are not synonymous. If media is biased, where do your get your information from?

PUBLIC UTILITY!

Public utility

Hope this helps.
Thank you.

:cuckoo: ^^^

:dunno:
Put you little emojis out there. You make no sense. How does social media become a public utility?

Forum List

Back