Social Media - a tool for liberals.

Not at all, I'm sure there are many other sites doing the same thing as Fakebook and Twitter...dumbass.

so, then you are just a big government statist that you want the government to interfere in every singe aspect of our lives?

I edited my previous post, saying, if you don't want to play fair....you shouldn't be able to play at all.

which means you want the Fed Govt to make sure everyone is "playing fair", or in other words...you just so much of a big government statist that you want the government to interfere in every singe aspect of our lives?

What about sites like this, should the Feds interfere here also? It is clearly biased towards the right and Trump. The Mods are clearly biased the same way.

Yea, I'm not seeing the biased here. Sure many users are. Also not seeing it with the Mods either, some lean left, some lean right. But not seeing anything overly intrusive. Maybe you're being overly sensitive or your posts are stepping over the line(s).

I have been given a weeks vacation for doing something I see done every single day and those people never get time off. The Feds need to intervene! :laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

Yup, I'm sure that's your unbiased opinion.

Forum List

Back