Social Credit Score USA

We already have a social credit score--criminal history; employment history; sex offender registries; bankruptcy history. All the same thing.

its true insurance companies in NY are looking at your social media and adding it to your score when theyre giving you a rate
cameras at the self checkout lines in grocery stores ...tell me face recognition wont be coming into play ...ill laugh

facebook and TWITer have helped design china's social credit score . THey also helped the western European monsters become even more totalitarian

Add it a nation crawling with angry little progressive left wing nazis like so

ANTIFA filing false reports on Trump-supporting parents to Child Protective Services… ALERT
Posted by Kane on September 5, 2019 3:18 pm
Categories: Breaking

Self-identified ANTIFA recruitment operatives are filing false reports on Trump-supporting parents to Child Protective Services, and encouraging others to do the same.

What could possibly go wrong here

We already have a social credit score--criminal history; employment history; sex offender registries; bankruptcy history. All the same thing.
None of which can be used to restrict things as basic as your rights to travel, associate with whom you choose, etcetera.

Really? Think sex offenders can go wherever they want and hang out with whomever they want? You might want to let all the states that have various prohibitions on where they can live and what they can do know because they apparently think otherwise. You think a criminal history or bankruptcy history allows you bondable jobs? You might want to let the insurance companies know.

Silicon Valley Is Building A China-Style Social Credit System
Silicon Valley Is Building A China-Style Social Credit System

Darwin, Australia Adopts China’s Tech for Total Social Control
Darwin, Australia Adopts China's Tech for Total Social Control

Canada Follows China With Social Scoring App For ‘Behavior Modification’
Canada Follows China With Social Scoring App For 'Behavior Modification'

Americans To Be Issued ‘Threat Calculation Score’ In Surveillance Scheme
Americans To Be Issued 'Threat Calculation Score' In Surveillance Scheme

5G And Internet Of Things To Create Unprecedented Surveillance
5G And Internet Of Things To Create Unprecedented Surveillance

Total Data Domination: 5G, IoT, AI Surveillance And The Smart City
Total Data Domination: 5G, IoT, AI Surveillance And The Smart City

Full Text: New Urban Agenda As Adopted By The UN Conference On Housing And Sustainable Development (Habitat III)
Full Text Of New Urban Agenda As Adopted By Habitat III

None of which can be used to restrict things as basic as your rights to travel, associate with whom you choose, etcetera.

Really? Think sex offenders can go wherever they want and hang out with whomever they want? You might want to let all the states that have various prohibitions on where they can live and what they can do know because they apparently think otherwise. You think a criminal history or bankruptcy history allows you bondable jobs? You might want to let the insurance companies know.

Sex offenders have been restricted through due process. There is no due process here.

PJW, again dishing the truth that nobody wants to hear...

Rod says eventually the average person will not be able to travel except within your own region here in the United States. Those regions have already been established. Many have deaf ears and blind eyes. Just stating that publicly in this forum could very well put me on a watch list.

This whole thing going down will be blacklisting in its worst form. Not that it doesn't happen now but it will be much worse. Some of the local thugs and Iowa thugs have been spreading for years that I was crazy because they desire to taint my reputation if I speak to anyone about the illegal things they have done here. At least every few months I meet someone I have never spoken with personally before that mentions they have heard that we were crazy. That all stems from the fraud here that they were involved or perpetrated against us here. I just tell them when I hear that, "Yeah I can see where crooks and thugs are more than willing say that but hey if you want to believe it I suppose that is your prerogative. I can back up my assertions of what the crooks have done with their actual paperwork. Can they back up theirs against us or is it just the fear of their own exposure they are worried about?"

If President Trump's snot nose high minded daughter Ivanka is a reflection of his persona neither Rod nor I will be endorsing that anyone vote for him or support him in any manner. He was elected to serve the will of the people not the will of corporatocracy. Right now as it stands, it is the people who elected him that stand between him and his enemies. He should not make the mistake of believing he stands between the people and their enemy. He had better make the choice right now of who he is there to represent. If President Trump is truly a Christian and a follower at heart he will know a house divided cannot stand.

If any legislator regardless of their party affiliation supports this type of personal invasion and disregard for our rights needs to be put down and out of the political arena asap.

Google, YouTube, Twitter and Facebook have already adopted this China/Antifa solution to "dissidents"

Someone is listening in on EVERYONE 24/7, your privacy is GONE, and you have no problem with that?
Is this meant for me? When did I say such a thing?
Then explain by what means you meant someone would hear someone else "bragging about committing crimes?"

Are you not DEFENDING the nanny state listening in and spying on every living person, 24/7, in the name of SAFETY?

Then explain by what means you meant someone would hear someone else "bragging about committing crimes?"
No explanation necessary. Someone has voluntarily gone onto a public forum (Twitter I assume) and publicly bragged about feeding false child abuse accusations against parents that this Antifa worm (with apologies to real worms) disagrees with.

This person needs to be hunted down and prosecuted to the full extent of the law if his bragging is true. And Antifa is a terrorist gang so they need to be clamped down on anyway.

Last edited:
What could possibly go wrong here
Someone is bragging about committing serious crimes. Shouldn't the police or FBI be paying this miscreant a visit?

Well it would only be fair comrade since i did report your mother last night for being a sloppy whore

Really finster

ya got me id send that quoted threat off immediately ...I hear they'll increase your food stamp rations if ya turn people in .
are you trolling our are you really that retarded like this guy
1 pantyfa rats.jpg

I.m probably already on a list anyway :auiqs.jpg:...free speech she is .. well shes a sloppy whore these days .....like yer mom

HI fbi guys ...could you guys do us a favor and hang brennon ...THANKS !

Is that what this is to you? "Free speech"? If this clown is telling the truth about this new Antifa tactic it isn't really "free speech". It's a serious crime but I guess you are too busy being a first class sphincter to care .
And go fuck your own mom...if she'll have you.

Last edited:
Is that what this is to you? "Free speech"? If this clown is telling the truth about this new Antifa tactic it isn't really "free speech". It's a serious crime but I guess you are too busy being a first class sphincter to care .
And go fuck your own mom...if she'll have you.

Im not the one being a snitch for the stasi

Forum List

Back