Trump OFF Bloomberg Billionaire List

Posts have been deleted off topic to the subject. This is not the impeachment thread, nor the Hillary thread, nor the WEF thread, and certainly not the pedophile thread. Get back on topic of him being off the list or leave.

Thread topic:

Trump OFF Bloomberg Billionaire List​

"Trump's name did not appear Tuesday on the financial news site's daily ranking of the world's 500 richest people, based on net worth analyses of the billionaires' profiles and the day's trading"

"USA Today, the first to spot Trump's absence, linked Trump's fall to the problematic public opening of the eponymous media company that parents Truth Social"

Now who would've seen that coming. Maybe he'll be back on the billionaires list soon before everyone finds out.

Maybe a corrupt DA will go after you with unlimited funding of the government. That would be nice.

Thread now Open again on original OP Post Topic:
Trump OFF Bloomberg Billionaire List

Pardon the interruption. One Posters will not be rejoining the conversation.

Enjoy the thread

Trump Media shares have been slipping in recent days. So has Donald Trump’s net worth.

Trump is no longer listed on the Bloomberg Billionaires Index, a daily ranking of the world’s 500 richest people, after the stock price for Trump Media – the parent company behind the former president’s social media company Truth Social – took a nosedive.

Shares dipped 12% on Friday and 8% Monday. After sliding as much as 4.8% on Tuesday, the stock rallied to close at $37.47, up 0.8% for the day but down more than 50% from its peak in late March.

Trump Media shares have been slipping in recent days. So has Donald Trump’s net worth.

Trump is no longer listed on the Bloomberg Billionaires Index, a daily ranking of the world’s 500 richest people, after the stock price for Trump Media – the parent company behind the former president’s social media company Truth Social – took a nosedive.

Shares dipped 12% on Friday and 8% Monday. After sliding as much as 4.8% on Tuesday, the stock rallied to close at $37.47, up 0.8% for the day but down more than 50% from its peak in late March.

Remember when he ran in 2015 he constantly told us he's rich and doesn't want anybodies money. Today he's selling bibles and going to fundraisers where he assures billionaires he's going to extend their tax breaks.

Trump tells billionaires he'll keep their taxes low at $50 million fundraising gala​

President Joe Biden released a video Saturday hitting Trump for promising to extend the 2017 tax cuts.

countZERO.jpg

already dismissed in a previous ethread,

Oh my, the crazy ups and downs of the market are getting to the TDS'ers now. :laughing0301:

Remember when he ran in 2015 he constantly told us he's rich and doesn't want anybodies money. Today he's selling bibles and going to fundraisers where he assures billionaires he's going to extend their tax breaks.

Trump tells billionaires he'll keep their taxes low at $50 million fundraising gala​

President Joe Biden released a video Saturday hitting Trump for promising to extend the 2017 tax cuts.
Donald Trump isn’t selling bibles. He plugged someone else who was selling them. But you TDS infected morons believe every Fake News story headline.

You’re just big mad that the BJ Clinton-Hussein-Biden trio raised $25 million from the Billionaire Pedo Cabal which had you celebrating, then President Trump raised double that from America First patriots.

Donald Trump isn’t selling bibles. He plugged someone else who was selling them. But you TDS infected morons believe every Fake News story headline.

You’re just big mad that the BJ Clinton-Hussein-Biden trio raised $25 million from the Billionaire Pedo Cabal which had you celebrating, then President Trump raised double that from America First patriots.

“Impeaching him?” Blitzer asked.

“Absolutely. For the war. For the war,” said Trump, referring to the 2003 invasion of Iraq. “Well, he lied. He got us into the war with lies, and I mean, look at the trouble Bill Clinton got into with something that was totally unimportant and they tried to impeach him, which was nonsense. And yet Bush got us into this horrible war with lies. By lying. By saying they had weapons of mass destruction. By saying all sorts of things that turned out not to be true.”

Of course this was back when he was for witch hunts

“When she first got in and was named speaker, I met her. And I’m very impressed by her. I think she’s a very impressive person. I like her a lot. But I was surprised that she didn’t do more in terms of Bush and going after Bush. It was almost – it just seemed like she was going to really look to impeach Bush and get him out of office, which personally I think would’ve been a wonderful thing,”

Forum List

Back