Soaring Death Toll Gives Grim Insight Into "russian" Tactics

can current Muscovite demography handle such a hardcore treatment ?

• NO!

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • yes, it can

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • yes , with my help it can

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Deja vu. A year ago (after the invasion began) one Russia shill (of course, you are not one of them) was busy here telling everyone that in a matter of weeks 'the second army in the world' was going to sweep out inept Ukrainian army. Well, he/she isn't here anymore and useful idiots here had to make up fairy tails about feints, regroupings, good will gestures and so on.

How is the weather in Odesa now, honey? Is the land frozen enough?
Lol. You shouldn’t ridicule others for making failed predictions. It’s hypocritical.

Lol. So because the war is a year old you think Ukraine is winning. Lol.

Why do you want this dumb war continued? You must know being an expert in Russian lol, Ukriane will be and is being destroyed. Ukrainian men are dying to enrich the USG MIC and keep NATO relevant. It’s dumb like you.
I already told you, you demented prick, that a Korean scenario would be a 'win' for Ukraine. To make your grey stuff what is supposed to be a brain process it more smoothly - it means halting the fight on the current frontline.

Lol. You shouldn’t ridicule others for making failed predictions. It’s hypocritical.
Well, if some is ushering pure bullshit about 15-20k of Russian looses or 'land frozen as a rock' in Odesa region, why not?

I already told you, you demented prick, that a Korean scenario would be a 'win' for Ukraine. To make your grey stuff what is supposed to be a brain process it more smoothly - it means halting the fight on the current frontline.
And yet the west keeps funneling more weapons into Ukraine to prolong the killing.

Is there someone in power in the West demanding the war end? Is anyone in power negotiating for peace?

Well, if some is ushering pure bullshit about 15-20k of Russian looses or 'land frozen as a rock' in Odesa region, why not?
Colonel MacGregor and Scott Ritter have stated these are their estimates of Russian loses. I suspect they know a great deal more than you, but they could be wrong.

At any rate, the coming Russian offensive will result in massive casualties for the Ukes. Even a fool like you must know this.

Colonel MacGregor and Scott Ritter have stated these are their estimates of Russian loses. I suspect they know a great deal more than you, but they could be wrong.

At any rate, the coming Russian offensive will result in massive casualties for the Ukes. Even a fool like you must know this.
The times we live in are sometimes called a post-truth era. McGregor and Ritter are pushing some narratives serving some purposes. The same as other guys, Gen Hodges as an example, are doing the same for the other camp. If you hasn't still figured that out, that only means you are a pitiful fool.

What 'the coming Russian offensive' will look like, time will show. Strangely, I have a growing feeling that the more your masters are screaming about that an all corners, the less 'great' this offensive will be.

The times we live in are sometimes called a post-truth era. McGregor and Ritter are pushing some narratives serving some purposes. The same as other guys, Gen Hodges as an example, are doing the same for the other camp. If you hasn't still figured that out, that only means you are a pitiful fool.

What 'the coming Russian offensive' will look like, time will show. Strangely, I have a growing feeling that the more your masters are screaming about that an all corners, the less 'great' this offensive will be.
If reports are accurate and Russia is massing hundreds of thousands of troops for the offensive, there is no way Ukraine can stop them without further extensive assistance from the West, which will only escalate the war.

Ukraine should sue for peace today. End the killing now.

If reports are accurate and Russia is massing hundreds of thousands of troops for the offensive, there is no way Ukraine can stop them without further extensive assistance from the West, which will only escalate the war.

Ukraine should sue for peace today. End the killing now.
If we don't take into account the ridiculous numbers of Ritter and McGregor, and likewise the ones of Ukrainian sources, then it would be safe to assume that real numbers (killed and injured) are somewhere in the middle. Maybe somewhere 200 k or so. So, those drafted reservists replaced the killed and injured and gave some surplus.

On the other hand, Ukraine never ceased to draft reservists since the invasion started. There are reports that it plans to reach the overall number for the armed forces of 1 million through March or April. The same number was in the fall.

I see similarities with the tactic applied in June-July, when the Russians fought for two months for Severodonetsk agglomeration (which Ukraine had to leave at the beginning of July). At that time in the defence positions of the first line were the 'troops of territorial defence' (consisted mainly from reservists) while regular army units were mostly on the second and third lines. Afterwards these units were used in Kharkiv counter-offensive campaign.

I don't know whether Ukraine will be able to apply that to liberate Kherson or Zaporizhzhia oblasts, but the Ukrainian command definitely has such plans. And yes, Ukraine will leave Bakhmut and maybe Seversk in the coming weeks.

As a whole I see the coming months to be a final accord of the hot war there. After that the frontline will remain still for years.

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz

Forum List

Back