So You Think Trump and Sanders Can Draw Crowds

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
2500.jpg

Check this out. St Peter's Square after Mass. You may argue with some of his stands but he sure draws crowds.

2500.jpg

Check this out. St Peter's Square after Mass. You may argue with some of his stands but he sure draws crowds.
I wonder if there are any Atheists in the crowd yelling at him while he is doing his thingy and gettin all up in the followers faces telling them they don't matter and to shut the f up and all that.

It always amazes me how you two can take an innocent post and turn it into crap. :bang3:

Those two posts are the same person.
I had to click "show ignored content" to even see what you were talking about. It's obvious why.

There's something about this Pope that seems to have energized Catholics. He seems more approachable. More down to Earth. I may not agree with him on many things, but he seems like a genuinely good guy.

I wonder how many in the crowd there are giving the pope a "Nazi salute."

Any bets on if we can find a few to photograph?

There's something about this Pope that seems to have energized Catholics. He seems more approachable. More down to Earth. I may not agree with him on many things, but he seems like a genuinely good guy.

You must not know anything about the history of the Jesuits, the counter-Reformation and the Inquisitions. The fact that there is a Jesuit pope for the first time ever is VERY alarming. The Vatican is not what people think it is....not by a long shot.

2500.jpg

Yeah, religions draw out throngs of gullible's. Similar gullible crowds can be found walking around in circles in Mecca.

Forum List

Back