Gunshots Being Fired At Capitol Building?

One officer shot, not seriously injured and shooter is in custody, according to FOX.

Just heard the WH and Capitol Hill were on lockdown afer shots were fired at Capitol visitor center.
U.S. Capitol on lockdown after shots fired
I got money this is another example of the white culture of violence.
Quit trying to gamble with your welfare money. White people work hard to to provide that money.
White people dont work hard for anything. If that was the case why do you live in a trailer park?

This did not happen....they have strict gun control in Washington D.C. And refuse to issue concealed carry permits...also......the building where the shooting is supposed to have happened is a gun free zone...so you know that absolutely no shooting could have occurred there.....it is a gun free zone after all...

Just heard the WH and Capitol Hill were on lockdown afer shots were fired at Capitol visitor center.
Quit trying to gamble with your welfare money. White people work hard to to provide that money.
White people dont work hard for anything. If that was the case why do you live in a trailer park?

It is still better than living in the far left dorms known as the "hood"!

Maybe it is a far left loon going crazy over their rights to free money as it has been promised by your ilk!
More likely its an inbred hillbilly on welfare thats upset about guns, mexicans, BLM, Obama. etc etc.

It is still better than living in the far left dorms known as the "hood"!
The hood doesnt have hair lice like the trailer parks. Nothing is worse than a trailer park. Even people in the hood dont want to live in one.

Forum List

Back