So you think oil and gas are up because of those evil speculators?

Funniest thing about obama is that he is scoring so big deficits that fed needs to print bunch of money... And from whom to who is this a wealth transfer? From "common guy" to speculators.

Then he puts on a comity trying to determinate why the oil prices rose... Simply hilarious.

I wonder if he is this ignorant or just lying.

Not to say the grass is any greener on the other side of the fence though.

EXXON is not the only oil company that the Rockefeller Family oil monopoly controls.

But to argue your refinery point, refining capicity is just about the same as in 2008, 17,593,847 barrels per day in 2008 and 17,583,790 now, a .057% difference

Isn't the Rockefeller Family big supporters of obama?
The Rockefeller Family owns the GOP and the Dems, but they are not too keen on Obama.

RealClearPolitics - Video - Dem Sen. Rockefeller On Obama: "He's Beginning To Be Not Believable To Me"

Dem Sen. Rockefeller On Obama: "He's Beginning To Be Not Believable To Me"

"He says 'I'm for clean coal,' and then he says it in his speeches, but he doesn't say it in here," said Sen. Jay Rockefeller of West Virginia. "And he doesn't say it in the minds of my own people. And he's beginning to not be believable to me."

Really?

Rockefeller endorses Obama
Sen. Jay Rockefeller has thrown his support behind Obama. Rockefeller is the chairman of the Senate Intelligence Committee.

First Read - Rockefeller endorses Obama

holy shit

When a person is right they are right.
If oil was at 140.00 dollars a barrel as it was in 2008 and gas was 4.00 pre gallon I would agree speculators would be the ones who had a lot to do with the rise of gas prices. But that is true because we are at the 4.00 pre gallon mark with oil costing 113.00 dollars pre barrel.

It appears as though you are denying any effect of speculation on fuel prices.

I'm looking at the cost of oil pre barrel now compared to then and the cost of gas now compared to then, they are still spectulating now like they did back then, but the price doesn't seem to dictate that speculating is the major cause of the price of oil, comparing then with now.

but are you willing to admit that 'speculators' may have some effect on the price of fuel ?

The profits they make aren't monopoly money ya know. The financial industries in general are playing the consumer for fools. Look who got burned on the cheap credit scam.

It appears as though you are denying any effect of speculation on fuel prices.

I'm looking at the cost of oil pre barrel now compared to then and the cost of gas now compared to then, they are still spectulating now like they did back then, but the price doesn't seem to dictate that speculating is the major cause of the price of oil, comparing then with now.

but are you willing to admit that 'speculators' may have some effect on the price of fuel ?

The profits they make aren't monopoly money ya know. The financial industries in general are playing the consumer for fools. Look who got burned on the cheap credit scam.

I thought I did?

they are still spectulating now like they did back then, but the price doesn't seem to dictate that speculating is the major cause of the price of oil, comparing then with now

I thought I did?

they are still spectulating now like they did back then, but the price doesn't seem to dictate that speculating is the major cause of the price of oil, comparing then with now

Whatever you call 'minor' is still an unacceptable reason for the consumer to pay more for fuel.

Isn't the Rockefeller Family big supporters of obama?
The Rockefeller Family owns the GOP and the Dems, but they are not too keen on Obama.

RealClearPolitics - Video - Dem Sen. Rockefeller On Obama: "He's Beginning To Be Not Believable To Me"

"He says 'I'm for clean coal,' and then he says it in his speeches, but he doesn't say it in here," said Sen. Jay Rockefeller of West Virginia. "And he doesn't say it in the minds of my own people. And he's beginning to not be believable to me."

Really?

Sen. Jay Rockefeller has thrown his support behind Obama. Rockefeller is the chairman of the Senate Intelligence Committee.

holy shit
That was 2 years before my link. And Jay, a Democrat, is supposed to support Obama, a Democrat. The rest of the family supported their hand picked Rockefeller Republican candidate McCain though it never really matters who wins, Rockefeller people get appointed to key positions like Secretary of State, etc by both "Parties."

Really?

holy shit
That was 2 years before my link. And Jay, a Democrat, is supposed to support Obama, a Democrat. The rest of the family supported their hand picked Rockefeller Republican candidate McCain though it never really matters who wins, Rockefeller people get appointed to key positions like Secretary of State, etc by both "Parties."

Are you saying Rockefeller wasn't a Rockefeller and obama wasn't obama when Rockefeller fully supported obama?

I thought I did?

Whatever you call 'minor' is still an unacceptable reason for the consumer to pay more for fuel.

Yet speculating is not the full cause of the cost of oil or gas as it is right now. 2008 would be a good indicator of that.

Never the less--'arriet 'awkins is still an 'ore.

Speculators are leeches.

Someone has got to put he mone up to make sure when they purchase large ammounts of oil they have a set price. Oil could drop Monday to 20.00 a barrel and the price they paid for now would really hurt them.

Really?

holy shit

Are you saying Rockefeller wasn't a Rockefeller and obama wasn't obama when Rockefeller fully supported obama?
The patented dumb act!

I'm saying one Rockefeller is not the whole family!!!!
Everyone knows the Rockefeller family controls the GOP. They don't call them "Rockefeller Republicans" because the Rockefeller family has nothing to do with them!!!!
Jay Rockefeller is the Black Sheep of the family.

The patented dumb act!

Everyone knows the Rockefeller family controls the GOP. They don't call them "Rockefeller Republicans" because the Rockefeller family has nothing to do with them!!!!

OMG he's democrat he supports obama but he doesn't like obama? While as senator how many no votes did old rocky give obama?

Another thing that has not been factored in is comodities like Corn soybean wheat.
I notice that food comodities seed prices are going up but beef prices are going down. That could be good or it could be bad
The bad part is seed for feed is going up and cattlemen are getting rid of as many cattle they can.

Seed & Farm Supply

The patented dumb act!

OMG he's democrat he supports obama but he doesn't like obama? While as senator how many no votes did old rocky give obama?
Rocky was Nelson A Rockefeller, you know the GOP Vice President, and he gave Obama not a single vote, yes or no. :eusa_whistle:

The patented dumb act!

Rocky was Nelson A Rockefeller, you know the GOP Vice President, and he gave Obama not a single vote, yes or no. :eusa_whistle:

Bait and switch. Rockefeller's are Rockefeller's only a dim wit like yourself would not see it that way.

It's not just the US weakening the dollar. The entire world has been racing to currency debasement and that's why metals and other commodities are skyrocketing.

Whoever thinks they know anything about economics and didn't see this coming should never open their mouth about the subject again.

5 lies the economists are feeding us
1: Inflation isn't a threat
2: 'Core' inflation is all that matters
3: The Fed isn't making it worse
4: The 'output gap' will keep inflation down
5: Unemployment is below 9% -- and the old jobs are coming back
Moving the goalposts
5 lies the economists are feeding us - 1 - investing & the economy - MSN Money
Hmmm, maybe we should start asking what the over/under is on the US Dollar 'reset' will happen, much like it did in the Weimar Republic upon creation of the Reichmarck.

Forum List

Back