So you think oil and gas are up because of those evil speculators?

5 lies the economists are feeding us
1: Inflation isn't a threat
2: 'Core' inflation is all that matters
3: The Fed isn't making it worse
4: The 'output gap' will keep inflation down
5: Unemployment is below 9% -- and the old jobs are coming back
Moving the goalposts
5 lies the economists are feeding us - 1 - investing & the economy - MSN Money
Hmmm, maybe we should start asking what the over/under is on the US Dollar 'reset' will happen, much like it did in the Weimar Republic upon creation of the Reichmarck.

It looks like it's going to be a repeat of history. and most of the world hates or blames the Jew.

here's a fun little thing I found.

228192_150800311653153_102673803132471_294547_7808996_n.jpg

Isn't P-BO dreamy?

It's not just the US weakening the dollar. The entire world has been racing to currency debasement and that's why metals and other commodities are skyrocketing.

Whoever thinks they know anything about economics and didn't see this coming should never open their mouth about the subject again.

It's the evil speculators.

Isn't P-BO dreamy?

Make the comparison of2008 and now and see what you come up with.
Yeah, listening to "The Best of Glenn Beck" right now on the radio... Some callers who own a small grocery in the NE called in. The prices are spiking hard there apparently. They've started laying in a food supply for 6 months.

This was only one of several calls from people working with buying and selling food for a living. They all say it's coming and FAST.

Can of coffee, small is going to triple in a few months, for example. And it's all because of devaluing the dollar. Same with the prices of bread and beans.

The economists shilling for this administration and Fed are no going to hide this for more than a few more months or weeks.

Isn't P-BO dreamy?

Yeah, listening to "The Best of Glenn Beck" right now on the radio... Some callers who own a small grocery in the NE called in. The prices are spiking hard there apparently. They've started laying in a food supply for 6 months.

This was only one of several calls from people working with buying and selling food for a living. They all say it's coming and FAST.

Can of coffee, small is going to triple in a few months, for example. And it's all because of devaluing the dollar. Same with the prices of bread and beans.

The economists shilling for this administration and Fed are no going to hide this for more than a few more months or weeks.

All that can done now is spread the word to prepare people. It's up to them if they want to be prepared or not.

All that can done now is spread the word to prepare people. It's up to them if they want to be prepared or not.
I do agree with Beck's statement of start setting yourself up, but THEN keep your yap SHUT about it, so people don't start with 'hoarder' accusations and use it as a excuse to loot.

I do agree with Beck's statement of start setting yourself up, but THEN keep your yap SHUT about it, so people don't start with 'hoarder' accusations and use it as a excuse to loot.

Loot? yes they can do that but most people who are preppers are not unarmed nor are they unprepared for any attempt at looting.

Running 'Cause I Can't Fly: "The True State of Today’s U.S. Economy, Facts Vs Fiction"

FICTION: Though sporadic, the U.S. economy will continue to improve.
FACT: The U.S. is headed for a currency crisis. While having learned to cover their butts by adding some modest modifiers to their generally rosy forecasts, the administration’s shills (Geithner, Bernanke, Summers, et al.) are unified in telling us that the worst is over. The fact is that the U.S., nay, the world, is headed for fiat currency crash. Let me push forward some evidence in support of that contention. In this fiscal year, the U.S. government will run its second trillion-dollar-plus deficit. Concerned about the political heat going into the November elections, the Democrats have been making noise about cleaning up their sloppy spending. A couple of months back, El Presidente of this banana republic intoned that his government… …[cannot] continue to spend as if deficits don’t have consequences… as if the hard-earned tax dollars of the American people can be treated like Monopoly money.

Loot? yes they can do that but most people who are preppers are not unarmed nor are they unprepared for any attempt at looting.
Beware the looters who wear badges. Trust me, if they go after 'hoarders', they will come in a squad and you will be the criminal.

The panic is only a few short months away.. if not weeks.

Beware the looters who wear badges. Trust me, if they go after 'hoarders', they will come in a squad and you will be the criminal.

The panic is only a few short months away.. if not weeks.

I will ask them to leave if they don't I will treat them like any home invader.

Price of oil is still rising even when most said with the death of ben ladin it would go down

Date and Time
May 02, 2011 11:58

Last (Bid)
^114.37

Change due to Weakening of USD

^ +0.31+0.27%

Change due to Normal Trading
+0.31+0.27%

Total Change
+0.13+0.11% +0.44+0.38%

Forum List

Back