Zone1 So you don't believe in Satan.. Here's what the late Bishop Fulton Sheen said about him

Since you say your god is the only one that can send you to hell for sin, it's only sin if god specifically said don't do it. Example - If I go to South America, and capture a few men and women for slaves, and bring them back, force the women to have sex with me, and kill the men that don't do my bidding, would I be sinning? You understand the Bible is OK with all that, right?

The thoughts of a child......

Hitler thought he was doing God's work sending the evil Jews to the ovens

Biden thinks he is doing God's work by taking unborn babies out of the ovens.

At least, the distorted way they choose to interpret the Bible.

Are you saying that neither one sinned?
I don't believe HItler or bidim REALLY thought/think they were doing anything but evil. They just do not appear to have CARED

I don't believe HItler or bidim REALLY thought/think they were doing anything but evil. They just do not appear to have CARED
We are all born with a conscience, granted, some are without one and is a sociopath, but most do.

So, the name of the game to get around this conscience is to rationalize by saying that the Jew or fetus is not really human.

Jews were vermin and the unborn parasites so it is OK to kill either.

But deep down we know the truth and it eats at us. I think this is the cause of a great deal of mental health problems that only make them worse.

Easy, Orange man

Now run along cultist.

It's like I always say, everyone has a devil and everyone has a savior

I'm just glad I'm not like you and put my hope in a diaper man.

Trump has been in diapers since Celebrity Apprentice.

We are all born with a conscience, granted, some are without one and is a sociopath, but most do.

So, the name of the game to get around this conscience is to rationalize by saying that the Jew or fetus is not really human.

Jews were vermin and the unborn parasites so it is OK to kill either.

But deep down we know the truth and it eats at us. I think this is the cause of a great deal of mental health problems that only make them worse.
True.

But are we to believe even for a minute that leftists who seem to want to murder as many babies as possible, never have a lucid moment in which they see this, abortion, for what it is?

Again, they likely do not give a rat's ass. After all, they themselves survived the womb. They appear to be entirely lacking in empathy for anyone.

Sinned ?
Probably just mistaken .

If you use Hive Organisation you might argue that the system energy level (SEL) always moves to zero with positive and negative energy values cancelling out each other .

So , your imaginary spectator , God , would only see stable energy , albeit made up of opposite charged energy packets .

Hitler thought he was doing God's work sending the evil Jews to the ovens

Biden thinks he is doing God's work by taking unborn babies out of the ovens.

At least, the distorted way they choose to interpret the Bible.

Are you saying that neither one sinned?
People have used the bible to enslave people for centuries.

People have used the bible to enslave people for centuries.
True dat, in fact I was say an old photo of Bibles strung together to form chains to imprison hundreds of slaves.

Jesus tried to do this as well but Bernie Sanders luckily stopped him and gave us Karl Marx to replace him.

True dat, in fact I was say an old photo of Bibles strung together to form chains to imprison hundreds of slaves.

Jesus tried to do this as well but Bernie Sanders luckily stopped him and gave us Karl Marx to replace him.
Sanders gave us Marx? Do you have any idea how stupid you sound right now?

ok... I don't realy get this except there seems to be a note of sarcasm there... LOL

It is true that a lot of "christians" had slaves in the US before the civil war

But most Catholics did not. And the ones who called themselves Christian were not that.. I mean, you don't have to be a theologian to realize that enslaving other humans is wrong... so yeh... we shouldn't call such people Christians at all. So.. poster is off the reservation

ok... I don't realy get this except there seems to be a note of sarcasm there... LOL

It is true that a lot of "christians" had slaves in the US before the civil war

But most Catholics did not. And the ones who called themselves Christian were not that.. I mean, you don't have to be a theologian to realize that enslaving other humans is wrong... so yeh... we shouldn't call such people Christians at all. So.. poster is off the reservation
Sarcasm is how I cope with stupidity. It beats drinking.

Anyhew, to say that the Bible was used for slavery, a book that starts with Moses leading the Hebrew people out of slavery, because most men back then were slaves, is asinine.

As for people, that is a different story. People are basically sheep as the Bible states and clueless about such things as theology and the Bible. Instead, they usually just adopt the morality of the culture around them.

The way people form their morality is from authority figures. This means your parents, your peers, the state, your preacher, etc. So one will have more influence than the others. For those not of faith, or those who say they are of faith but don't really practice their faith, the state usually controls their morality. This can be seen with both slavery and the abortion issue. When the state legalized slavery the consensus was that slavery is not ideal, but is Ok. However, years after being made illegal everyone pretty much views slavery as evil. And before abortion was made legal, the general consensus was that it was evil, but after being made legal all these years, the general consensus has likewise shifted to people saying that, although not ideal, it is Ok.

This is historical proof how the morality of the people can be easily manipulated, but most will refuse to admit they are lemmings. You know, pride and all.

Sarcasm is how I cope with stupidity. It beats drinking.

Anyhew, to say that the Bible was used for slavery, a book that starts with Moses leading the Hebrew people out of slavery, because most men back then were slaves, is asinine.

As for people, that is a different story. People are basically sheep as the Bible states.

The way people form their morality is from authority figures. This means your parents, your peers, the state, your preacher, etc. So one will have more influence than the others. For those not of faith, or those who say they are of faith but don't really practice their faith, the state usually controls their morality. This can be seen with both slavery and the abortion issue. When the state legalized slavery the consensus was that slavery is not ideal, but is Ok. However, years after being made illegal everyone pretty much views slavery as evil. And before abortion was made legal, the general consensus was that it was evil, but after being made legal all these years, the general consensus has likewise shifted to people saying that, although not ideal, it is Ok.

This is historical proof how the morality of the people can be easily manipulated, but most will refuse to admit they are lemmings. You know, pride and all.
I agree.

But you do realize that many so called christians owned slaves in the US long ago?

But poster errs in saying Christians.. implying christians are evil bc they accept slavery. I mean, sheez.. it's the same old: well, one person in that church did it, so all of them are complicit and wrong and evil and we should despise them and reject their reliigon

type thing

I agree.

But you do realize that many so called christians owned slaves in the US long ago?

But poster errs in saying Christians.. implying christians are evil bc they accept slavery. I mean, sheez.. it's the same old: well, one person in that church did it, so all of them are complicit and wrong and evil and we should despise them and reject their reliigon

type thing
Sure. Again, it was culturally accepted. Again, people are usually lemmings who just latch on to the culture in which they live. Just look at all the woke nonsense today to see that.

At their core, however, men like Washington knew it was wrong. Why else would he have written in his will to free them once he died? And some men, like George Mason, refused to sign the Constitution for the very reason they did not free the slaves, something not taught in the history books that labels ALL white Christian males as evil racist thugs.

And Jefferson himself wanted to declare slaves free in the Declaration of Independence, but inexplicably kept slaves for himself anyway. But Jefferson is probably labeled a Christian, even though he did not believe in the trinity, etc. Nonetheless, he was still demonized even though he was a voice of decent that led to slavery eventually being outlawed.

Sure. Again, it was culturally accepted. Again, people are usually lemmings who just latch on to the culture in which they live. Just look at all the woke nonsense today to see that.

At their core, however, men like Washington knew it was wrong. Why else would he have written in his will to free them once he died? And some men, like George Mason, refused to sign the Constitution for the very reason they did not free the slaves, something not taught in the history books that labels ALL white Christian males as evil racist thugs.

And Jefferson himself wanted to declare slaves free in the Declaration of Independence, but inexplicably kept slaves for himself anyway. But Jefferson is probably labeled a Christian, even though he did not believe in the trinity, etc.
well, Jefferson respected the words of Christ but not much else written in the Bible.. which seems rather odd since Jesus quoted from the Old T and then of course the gospels were written about the Apostles, who actually walked with and lived with Jesus, knew Him better than anyone besides his mother

well, Jefferson respected the words of Christ but not much else written in the Bible.. which seems rather odd since Jesus quoted from the Old T and then of course the gospels were written about the Apostles, who actually walked with and lived with Jesus, knew Him better than anyone besides his mother
Hitler even said he was a Christian. The only part of the Bible he agreed with that actually happened, however, is when Jesus picked up a whip to drive out the moneychangers from the Temple. That gave him wet dreams.\

But according to theological novices like Bulldog, that made Jesus a Nazi.

The only time people can condemn Christians of the past is when Christianity get mingled with the state. We see this in Europe as the Pope was more of a king than a person of faith as he controlled other kings in other countries and even had his own standing army. Then you had the Inquisitions and crimes against Jews and Crusades, blah, blah, blah.

And surprise!! In the US it was no different as the state legalized slavery. Once again, the politics and morality of men took precedence over that of God.

And somehow we are surprised.

Last edited:
Hitler even said he was a Christian. The only part of the Bible he agreed with that actually happened, however, is when Jesus picked up a whip to drive out the moneychangers from the Temple. That gave him wet dreams.\

But according to theological novices like Bulldog, that made Jesus a Nazi.

The only time people can condemn Christians of the past is when Christianity get mingled with the state. We see this in Europe as the Pope was more of a king than a person of faith as he controlled other kings in other countries and even had his own standing army. Then you had the Inquisitions and crimes against Jews and Crusades, blah, blah, blah.

And surprise!! In the US it was no different as the state legalized slavery. Once again, the politics and morality of men took precedence over that of God.

And somehow we are surprised.
well, please don't mention to yours truly things like the Inquisition and etc. because the protestants have such a twisted, distorted, FALSE idea of all that that I am weary from trying to explain it, esp since protestants don't listen to Catholics. They get all their information about the CC from their biased, often totally anti-Catholic pastors who want tokeep them in their own "churches." They don't like competition.. I'm not saying all of them have the same motive but .. just tired of all the LIES about Catholic history. I just don't want to go there anymore. All I can do is recommend people go to Novus Ordo Watch. Those people criticize everything Catholic and non-Catholic. And it is refreshing to yours truly. They, unlike so many in the world, seem to CARE about the Truth, God's truth. And I know from my own experiences being Catholic that what they are saying is totally right-on.

Forum List

Back