So you Biden excusers ... what is the excuse this time??? Oh right Russia,Russia,Russia... Putin RIGHTTTTT!

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011

Biden administration shipping "pallets" of baby formula to border amid nationwide shortage​

GOP Rep. Kat Cammick says the Biden administration has been shipping "pallets" of baby formula to illegal migrants in U.S. holding facilities, amid a nationwide shortage that has sent mothers across the country in search of the newborn foods.
"This was taken at Ursula processing facility [in McAllen, Texas] where thousands are being housed and processed and then released," Cammack also says in the video from Capitol Hill.

She said the agent told her: " ' Kat, you would not believe the shipment I just brought in.' He has been a border patrol agent for 30 years and he has never seen anything quite like this. He is a grandfather and he is saying that his own children can't get baby formula."

Biden administration shipping "pallets" of baby formula to border amid nationwide shortage​

GOP Rep. Kat Cammick says the Biden administration has been shipping "pallets" of baby formula to illegal migrants in U.S. holding facilities, amid a nationwide shortage that has sent mothers across the country in search of the newborn foods.
"This was taken at Ursula processing facility [in McAllen, Texas] where thousands are being housed and processed and then released," Cammack also says in the video from Capitol Hill.

She said the agent told her: " ' Kat, you would not believe the shipment I just brought in.' He has been a border patrol agent for 30 years and he has never seen anything quite like this. He is a grandfather and he is saying that his own children can't get baby formula."

That's it for me. I'm off this train, everybody knows the President is in charge of all baby formula sales, shipments and inventories......How could he do this?

Where is that pitchfork!

Find a real news source.

That's it for me. I'm off this train, everybody knows the President is in charge of all baby formula sales, shipments and inventories......How could he do this?

Where is that pitchfork!
Yep, considering the largest maker's in U.S. haven't reopened yet. OP such a fucking dunce. Abbott is going to reopen but in the mean time they are getting what they can from overseas. If he's shipping anything to the border it would be the recalled Abbott baby formula. Stupid fucking OP needs to actually doing some research.

Find a real news source.

Border detention center looks stocked with baby formula despite shortage​

Illegal migrants first to get ‘pallets’ of hard-to-find baby formula​

Border detention center looks stocked with baby formula despite shortage​

Illegal migrants first to get ‘pallets’ of hard-to-find baby formula​

2 more far right wackjob sites.

Since this is the Fed Govt doing this chancres are this was bought and paid for months ago and been sitting in a warehouse.

The brilliant thing about the Fauxrage scheme machine is that the outrageous claims don't have to match the facts if the outrage among the flock becomes sufficient. In fact, among the flock, they become facts.

I'm not saying I have proof that Biden didn't fly these pallets down there himself so, I'm not any better......

Since this is the Fed Govt doing this chancres are this was bought and paid for months ago and been sitting in a warehouse.
No kidding! So why is it sitting there today? If Biden is such a great executive, should be able make couple phone calls
and move to cities most needed. After all Biden told the illegals back in 2019...
"I would, in fact, make sure that there is, we immediate surge to the border, "

No kidding! So why is it sitting there today? If Biden is such a great executive, should be able make couple phone calls
and move to cities most needed. After all Biden told the illegals back in 2019...
"I would, in fact, make sure that there is, we immediate surge to the border, "

A couple things....

1. who ever said Biden was a great anything?

2. Which cities need it the most? Will those cities pay for it?

Jump on anything negative like a dog on a bone, Fact fiction who on here cares? tell enough LIES some are bound to stick with this crowd.

It's not like they can go to the local store and buy it.

Forum List

Back