So with why with 50 years of political experience did France pulls their ambassador? Wow!

Crepitus generally doesn't do long explanations or defense of US actions.
1. The middle east was a mess before, and its still a mess. Saddam was a danger and he was eliminated.

Saddam was no danger. You never found any WMD's. The whole story was a lie. And a "preemptive strike" is nothing else than to do a war on no reasons to do a war.

Bin Laden attacked the US and now he's dead.

Seems to me you see in this ugly nonsense sentence a solution for problems in the reality all around. But what kind of solution is it to create martyrs?

Kaddafi was a danger and now he's dead.

Do you like to say you murdered also this ... hmm ... what to say about him? "Excentrics"?

ISIS was a danger and now they're dead.

:lol: You created ISIS oin yournwion iwth you war in the Iraq and the "Islamic state" movements (Prototype: Saudi Arabian Whahbism) are anything else than dead. The ISKP (Islamic state of the province Khirasnsa) fought even against the Taliban, because they are for them not fanatic enough.

Iran and North Korea are on a dangerous path, they better be very careful.

Because otherwise you will engage another Saddam Husein who will bring destruction and death over the Iran? Or you elect another autocratarian idiot, who will help the criminal tyrant in the the third generation of criminal tyrants to destroy every hope in the population of North-Koreas in their never ending sufferings?

There was no "propaganda" the US was attacked by terrorists, it was a righteous retaliation against vicious terrorists.

Righteous? You know what this is? Today I read a little article from a German who had been for 33 years arrested in the USA for a murder he never had done.

2. Breaking up terrorist organizations and plots required "black sites" and "enhanced interrogation" techniques to save innocent lives. Terror attacks were stopped.

So you say here the USA has the right to to toture prisoners? Such a nonsense is not acceptable.

3. Guantanamo is a luxury resort for terrorists, all 39 of them.

Guatananamo is the self-destruction of law and order in the USA and in international affairs by the politcs of the USA.

4. What to hope for? That Republicans take the House back in 2022 and Trump wins in 2024.

What do you expect in this case? The rulershio of stupid criminal over civilisation and culture by creating a chaos where no one is able to trust any longer in anyone else?

Rogue AI
I'm no fan either but man, they pulled their Ambassador??

That speaks volumes right there. Hell we've had a French Ambassador since forever.

Every one of em a rambling incoherent mess...or a lifeless poorly read hostage video.

Short memory huh?
Your TDS clouds your memory. Trump had a few gaffes, but Trump's answers were always on point. Its just that the MSM's 93% negative biased coverage and fake news tried to make Trump look bad.
How you can whine about Trump when Xiden is such a hot mess shows how partisan you are.
The democrats are turning the US into a shithole.

So what you're saying is that you think that the USA should always ask permission from France before entering into a bilateral agreement with another country? You seem to be saying that the USA should have consulted the French before making a deal with the Australians.

Is that really the hill you want to die on, Skippy? What else should Biden be required to get permission from France before doing?
Would you have been as forgiving of a Trump if a country that has NEVER been antagonistic as withdrawing their ambassador as France has done which they did for the first time.
Biden has established a lot of Negative firsts... Termination of ambassador, 208,000 illegals in one month, killing 7 children and other firsts...negatives for sure!

Saddam was no danger. You never found any WMD's. The whole story was a lie. And a "preemptive strike" is nothing else than to do a war on no reasons to do a war.

Seems to me you see in this ugly nonsense sentence a solution for problems in the reality all around. But what kind of solution is it to create martyrs?

Do you like to say you murdered also this ... hmm ... what to say about him? "Eccentrics"?

:lol: You created ISIS on your own with you war in the Iraq and the "Islamic state" movements (Prototype: Saudi Arabian Whahbism) are anything else than dead. The ISKP (Islamic state of the province Khirasnsa) fought even against the Taliban, because they are for them not fanatic enough.

Because otherwise you will engage another Saddam Husein who will bring destruction and death over the Iran? Or you elect another autocratic idiot, who will help the criminal tyrant in the the third generation of criminal tyrants to destroy every hope in the population of North-Koreans in their never ending sufferings?

Righteous? You know what this is? Today I read a little article from a German who had been for 33 years arrested in the USA for a murder he never had done.

So you say here the USA has the right to to torture prisoners? Such a nonsense is not acceptable.

Guantananamo is the self-destruction of law and order in the USA and in international affairs by the politics of the USA.

What do you expect in this case? The rulership of stupid criminal over civilisation and culture by creating a chaos where no one is able to trust any longer in anyone else?
1. Saddam was a danger. He took Kuwait, he attacked Iran, he was developing WMDs, he was a vicious dictator who gassed the Kurds, and Iraq is much better off without Saddam or his brutal larvae still there.

2. Bin Laden and Al Qaeda, as well as ISIS can martyr themselves, it won't change anything.

3. ISIS-K is now the Taliban's problem. A very small problem.

4. The US tries to keep the world stable in spite of crazy fanatics who think that nuclear weapons guarantee their safety. Trump tried to show Kim what real prosperity looks like. Time will tell what path he chooses for NK.

5. Terrorists kill innocent people. If a little discomfort saves lives I'm all for it. Do you remember the various tortures Saddam inflicted on Iraqis? Thrown off roofs, shocked, painted with acid, having the bottoms of their feet smashed, and viciously beaten. That is real torture.

6. Guantanamo keeps terrorists from hurting anyone. Its where they belong.

7. Your view of Republicans is simply wrong. Republicans are competent. The democrats were the ones who falsified evidence and illegally spied on Trump.

On point?

He contradicted himself sometimes two or three times in the same sentence
That's simply a lie, Trump's press conferences were just fine, even with a hostile press. Compare that to the questions Xiden got like "what's your favorite flavor of ice cream". The MSM are partisan hacks.
It's Xiden who can't have a real press conference because he's too senile.
How bad does Xiden need to get before Nancy 25th's his bony ass?

LOL. Sure. That's why he stopped doing them in the middle of a pandemic.
Bullshit, Trump did more pressers than Obama. He even answered press questions on his way to the helicopter.
Xiden is too senile for a real press conference, even with ice cream questions.

1632149607170.png

------------------------avg press conf. per month--------------------------------------days to 1st press conf.
1632149730926.png

France RECALLS ambassadors from US and Australia, citing ‘exceptional gravity’ of AUKUS submarine deal​

When was the last time France did the unthinkable... withdrew their ambassador!
And this from the "politically correct" president! Wow
So much for "world citizenship"!
Hmmm. Did any country pull their ambassador let alone a Major European country like France... under Trump???
Next, they will demand the return of the Statue of Liberty.

1. Saddam was a danger. He took Kuwait, he attacked Iran, he was developing WMDs, he was a vicious dictator who gassed the Kurds, and Iraq is much better off without Saddam or his brutal larvae still there.

You - = George W. Bush - had absolutelly not any right to do the war in Iraq. The doctrine "preemptive strike" is nothing else than the doctrine to do war on whatever reason someone likes to do war.

2. Bin Laden and Al Qaeda, as well as ISIS can martyr themselves, it won't change anything.

?

3. ISIS-K is now the Taliban's problem. A very small problem.

Your spelling "ISIS-K" shows to me you don't know what you speak about. For you the problem is an empty bubble. The USA made ISIS in the war in Iraq - against your intentions (hopefully). And ISKP was made from ISIS. ... And the disaster in Afghanistan in the end shows that you never understood what you really made wrong.

4. The US tries to keep the world stable

Who gave the USA this order? Is this not the job of the moon?

in spite of crazy fanatics

like you

who think that nuclear weapons guarantee their safety.

Nuclear weapons guarantee not to be attackable and make everyone else open to blackmail. No one should own nukes. A compromise: as less nuclear powers as possible exist and they all never try to argue with nukes against anyone.

Trump tried to show Kim what real prosperity looks like. Time will tell what path he chooses for NK.

President Trump - still the president of the USA is also the leader of the free world - made this criminal intrigant tyrant and traitor of the people of Korea to an important man. A leader of the free world speaks not on his own with a criminal in the third generation of criminals - and gives everyone in the world the impression this happens on the same level of politics.

5. Terrorists kill innocent people.

So is doing the USA in many cases.

If a little discomfort saves lives I'm all for it.

Do you speak here about the "discomfort" to torture other people?

Do you remember the various tortures Saddam inflicted on Iraqis?

No. But this was anyway a problem of the Iraq. It had been by the way the USA who made Saddam Husein "great".

Thrown off roofs, shocked, painted with acid, having the bottoms of their feet smashed, and viciously beaten. That is real torture.

One real story was it that the USA - together with the government of Kuwait - had been so unbelievable shameless to set in scene the so called "incubator lie" or "Nayirah testimony". I remember this very well because I had believed this nonsense once - and I hate it very much to be fooled and I will hopefully never forget who fooled me once.

6. Guantanamo keeps terrorists from hurting anyone. Its where they belong.

Guantanamo is a concentration camp.

7. Your view of Republicans is simply wrong.

Which republicans? Do still exist republicans in the USA? Is anyone of the people who call themselve "republicans" today not only a royalist - ah sorry: loyalist - of Donald Trump?

Republicans are competent.

You call someone who made a man like Donald Trump to the presdient of the USA "competent"? Completent stupid or whatelse do you understand under the word "competent"? I fear the last republican had been the honorable Senator John McCain, who had been by the way anything else than a friend of torture.

The democrats were the ones who falsified evidence and illegally spied on Trump.

It makes no sense to spy on Trump. This man knows not even on his own what he is doing on what reason. He wins. That's it. The only thing what's really impressing in his case is the speed in which he was producing wrong facts and real lies. I guess he speculates with the law "lies are faster than any truth" - or he had lost the contact to reality since a very, very, very long time.

Last edited:
You - = George W. Bush - had absolutely not any right to do the war in Iraq. The doctrine "preemptive strike" is nothing else than the doctrine to do war on whatever reason someone likes to do war.

Your spelling "ISIS-K" shows to me you don't know what you speak about. For you the problem is an empty bubble. The USA made ISIS in the war in Iraq - against your intentions (hopefully). And ISKP was made from ISIS. ... And the disaster in Afghanistan in the end shows that you never understood what you really made wrong.

Who gave the USA this order? Is this not the job of the moon?

Nuclear weapons guarantee not to be attackable and make everyone else open to blackmail. No one should own nukes. A compromise: as less nuclear powers as possible exist and they all never try to argue with nukes against anyone.

President Trump - still the president of the USA is also the leader of the free world - made this criminal tyrant and traitor of the people of Korea to an important man. A leader of the free world speaks not on his own with a criminal in the third generation of criminals - and gives everyone in the world the impression this happens on the same level of politics.

So is doing the USA in many cases.

Do you speak here about the "discomfort" to torture other people?

No. But this was anyway a problem of the Iraq. It had been by the way the USA who made Saddam Husein "great".

One real story was it that the USA - together with the government of Kuwait - had been so unbelievable shameless to set in scene the so called "incubator lie" or "Nayirah testimony". I remember this very well because I had believed this nonsense once - and I hate it very much to be fooled and I will hopefully never forget who fooled me once.

Guantanamo is a concentration camp.

Which republicans? Do still exist republicans in the USA? Is anyone of the people who call themselves "republicans" today not only a royalist - ah sorry: loyalist - of Donald Trump?

You call someone who made a man like Donald Trump to the president of the USA "competent"? Completely stupid or what else do you understand under the word "competent"? I fear the last republican had been the honorable Senator John McCain, who had been by the way anything else than a friend of torture.

It makes no sense to spy on Trump. This man knows not even on his own what he is doing on what reason. He wins. That's it. The only thing what's really impressing in his case is the speed in which he was producing wrong facts and real lies. I guess he speculates with the law "lies are faster than any truth" - or he had lost the contact to reality since a very, very, very long time.
1. You apparently liked Saddam in control of Iraq, including his vicious brutality. I like him and his larvae gone.

2. We agree that trying "nation building" in AFG was stupid. It was doomed to fail. But you are wrong about ISIS-K. Here is wiki's article about it:

3. We agree that the US should not try to be the "world's policemen".

4. Also agree that as few countries as possible should have nuclear weapons. Trying nuclear blackmail would be a very bad idea.

5. Trump didn't make Kim an important man, Kim's father did, he made him the dictator of NK. Trump tried to reason with Kim that prosperity is better than militarism. Ignoring Kim dooms the people of NK to squalor.

6. The Nayirah testimony only put a face to the vicious attack Iraq did to Kuwait. The US had a massive UN coalition of countries who helped liberate Kuwait. No one was "fooled", Kuwait's occupation proved that Saddam needed to be removed from power. Do you remember what all of those burning oil wells looked like?

7. Guantanamo is a posh resort for 39 terrorists. It is nothing like a concentration camp. They get fed better than you.

8. There are many Republicans here in the US, also many independents who support Republican candidates. Many do support Trump, who won't be bullied by the press or the democrats. We also like Trump's many accomplishments and hate what the democrats are doing to the US. Trump was competent, Biden is a moron and a catastrophe. Biden can't even have a real press conference because he's too senile. You can disagree with Trump but he is a very smart man.

1. You apparently liked Saddam in control of Iraq, including his vicious brutality. I like him and his larvae gone.

As far as I can see Saddam Husein had been a criminal. But this juistifies not a war.

2. We agree that trying "nation building" in AFG was stupid.

I never said this. I said you did not learn in Afghanistan what you made wrong in the Iraq.

It was doomed to fail. But you are wrong about ISIS-K. Here is wiki's article about it:

I will read later somehing about ISIS and ISKP and how they were made - in the German language from a trustworthy source.

3. We agree that the US should not try to be the "world's policemen".

This also I did not say. I asked "Who gave you the order to do so?" = What is the logic which you follow when you do so. You seem to drive always only full speed without any card - on all roads under all weather conditions. Where do you expect to arrive with this method?

4. Also agree that as few countries as possible should have nuclear weapons. Trying nuclear blackmail would be a very bad idea.

Bad idea or not: One problem is to give control over nukes to a man with a narcissistic pesonality disorder - if perhaps anyone else who also has nukes tries to blackmail him.

5. Trump didn't make Kim an important man,

He did. He destroyed the hope of the people of North Korea in the moment he started to speak with their tyrant.

Kim's father did,

He was a criminal and the son of a criminal.

he made him the dictator of NK.

That's what criminals are doing.

Trump tried to reason

One of the best jokes I've ever heard

The joke continued.

that prosperity is better than militarism.

It is. But Kim is rich. His people are poor. And to see them dying on hunger means nothing to an asshole like him.

Ignoring Kim dooms the people of NK to squalor.

I did not say no one had to speak with him.

6. The Nayirah testimony only put a face to the vicious attack Iraq did to Kuwait. The US had a massive UN coalition of countries who helped liberate Kuwait. No one was "fooled",

I was fooled - and much more worse: your Congress was fooled too

Kuwait's occupation proved that Saddam needed to be removed from power. Do you remember what all of those burning oil wells looked like?

7. Guantanamo is a posh resort for 39 terrorists. It is nothing like a concentration camp. They get fed better than you.

It is a lawless concentration camp outside of US-laws and outside of international laws.

8. There are many Republicans here in the US,

Really? And why is King Donald 1st still "alive"?

also many independents who support Republican candidates. Many do support Trump,

:lol: ... So called "republicans" support their own death? ...

who won't be bullied by the press or the democrats. We also like Trump's many accomplishments

Many what? His stupid sense for "greatness"-nonsense?

and hate what the democrats are doing to the US. Trump was competent,

Complementary competent?

Biden is a moron and a catastrophe. Biden can't even have a real press conference because he's too senile. You can disagree with Trump but he is a very smart man.

Trump is as smart as he is a Swede - not at all.

Last edited:
Funny. Australia for the sake of the United States broke the contract with France for $ 66 billion, and at one time, recently, France (with material and reputational losses) broke a lucrative contract with Russia on the "Mistral" helicopter-carrying ships in order to curry favor with the United States...
Atlantic solidarity is in full bloom.
What is "European unity"? Here it is: first Finland is fighting together with Germany against the USSR, and when it smelled like burning- against its ex-ally Germany.
A German poster addressed to the Finns: "Thank you for the proven lack of military camaraderie!"
E_T39aNWUAYo-Dl

Last edited:
As far as I can see Saddam Husein had been a criminal. But this justifies not a war.

I never said this. I said you did not learn in Afghanistan what you made wrong in the Iraq.

I will read later something about ISIS and ISKP and how they were made - in the German language from a trustworthy source.

This also I did not say. I asked "Who gave you the order to do so?" = What is the logic which you follow when you do so. You seem to drive always only full speed without any card - on all roads under all weather conditions. Where do you expect to arrive with this method?

Bad idea or not: One problem is to give control over nukes to a man with a narcissistic personality disorder - if perhaps anyone else who also has nukes tries to blackmail him.

He did. He destroyed the hope of the people of North Korea in the moment he started to speak with their tyrant.

He was a criminal and the son of a criminal.

That's what criminals are doing.

One of the best jokes I've ever heard

The joke continued.

It is. But Kim is rich. His people are poor. And to see them dying on hunger means nothing to an asshole like him.

I did not say no one had to speak with him.

I was fooled - and much more worse: your Congress was fooled too

It is a lawless concentration camp outside of US-laws and outside of international laws.

Really? And why is King Donald 1st still "alive"?

... So called "republicans" support their own death? ...

Many what? His stupid sense for "greatness"-nonsense?

Complementary competent?

Trump is as smart as he is a Swede - not at all.
1. Removing a criminal dictator like Saddam from power is a good thing.

2. In my opinion trying "nation-building" in AFG and Iraq were dumb ideas. You need to explain what the US "made wrong" in Iraq.

3. The US opposes terrorism and terrorists all over the world. No one gave us permission we just oppose them.

4. Voters gave control of nukes to Trump. He did just fine with them, besides, no one can blackmail a US president.

5. North Koreans have no hope unless someone like Trump can convince Kim to change his militarism. Even Kim may not be able to control his generals if he wanted NK to be more open and modern. Your recommendation to ignore Kim makes no sense, no one in NK can change anything but Kim, No joke. Kim went to an English speaking school in Switzerland, so he has seen what a good country looks like, and that his people are suffering needlessly. Kim only speaks to Trump. Kim ignores the senile dotard Biden.

6. No one was fooled by Nayirah, Saddam had to be throw out of Kuwait, there was no other option. Nayirah was simply theater for the UN. Operation Desert Storm was a well spent 2-weeks. Saddam saw how his shitty army did against a modern military.

7. Your comments about Trump and Republicans are nonsense. Maybe the German anti-Trump bias poisened your view of Republicans like Trump? Here is a list of Trump's many accomplishments, you probably won't understand most of them, but they are a very good record, unlike Biden's record of catastrophe's and disasters.

8. Maybe you don't know what Trump did before he was president? Trump built an extraordinary business, scroll through the many links to see the extent of what Trump built, very elegant and very classy holdings.

Forum List

Back