So with why with 50 years of political experience did France pulls their ambassador? Wow!

Except that is what nobody is saying....try again.
Well if nobody is saying it maybe you should read the chart from 'somebodies".
According to this "NOBODY" .........
Funding NATO
In 2006, NATO Defence Ministers agreed to commit a minimum of 2% of their Gross Domestic Product (GDP) to defence spending to continue to ensure the Alliance’s military readiness.
So again what has been NATO expenditures on their defense?
Why do people like you by the way NOT provide facts supporting your statements?
I know you don't understand this but the NATO member is suppose to spend 2% of GDP on defense.
The below table shows what % each member country spend on their OWN defense budget as % of their GDP.
More countries spent LESS than 2% on their self defense military spending.
FACTS Candycorn... why is this so hard to understand? Trump was pointing this out to the members and
as a consequence:

Despite COVID-19 pandemic, NATO defense spending continues to rise​

Eleven allies now meet the 2 percent-of-real gross domestic product (GDP) threshold established at the 2014 Wales Summit, up from just three allies in 2014.
AGAIN FACTS not guesses... now where are YOUR FACTS???
NATO_pymts092021.png

Wrong. Trump was right. NATO said Trump strengthened NATO. Xiden is held in CONTEMPT by the Brits, he pissed off the French, and Canada hates Xiden for killing the KeystoneXL while asking OPEC+ to pump more.
Xiden is Putin's Whore.

That is why Putin worked so hard to get the blob elected in 2016? Wow...fascinating view of history.

Funding NATO
In 2006, NATO Defence Ministers agreed to commit a minimum of 2% of their Gross Domestic Product (GDP) to defence spending to continue to ensure the Alliance’s military readiness.
I know you don't understand this but the NATO member is suppose to spend 2% of GDP on defense.
The below table shows what % each member country spend on their OWN defense budget as % of their GDP.
FACTS Candycorn... why is this so hard to understand? Trump was pointing this out to the members and
as a consequence:

Eleven allies now meet the 2 percent-of-real gross domestic product (GDP) threshold established at the 2014 Wales Summit, up from just three allies in 2014.
View attachment 541322

Your allegation ("So you're saying....") is nonsense.

You'd rather have the French building the subs than Americans? How very globalist of you.

That is why Putin worked so hard to get the blob elected in 2016? Wow...fascinating view of history.
What did Putin do to get Trump elected in 2016? Democrat fake news.
Hillary and the DNC hired the Russians to make the Steele Dossier.
Trump killed over 300 Russian mercs in Syria. Trump had Nord Stream 2 stopped with sanctions.
Xiden approved Nord Stream 2 to give Putin cash to modernize his military.
You need better talking points. If you say a lie 3x no one believes you.

Das habe ich glatt so vermutet, Intelligenzbolzen. Stimmt aber eventuell trotzdem nicht. In Wahrheit bist Du vielleicht sogar 13.8 Milliarden Jahre alt ± ein paar Planksekunden, die man fälschlicherweise "Plankzeit" nennt.
Afrikaans! Howits, Boykie?

Ek is nie miljoene jare oud nie.
Ek weet nie wat Intelligenzbolzen beteken nie.

Crepitus

The important part of my message to you had been:

And it is not over for Europe. You manipulated the Brexit. You tried to destroy the Nord Steam 2 project - and to split the EU - which had been nearly finished and delayed it so it was finished in the last days. Now you torpeded a project from France with Australia from the year 2016. The USA is on war paths against Europe and her own allies. Better to say: You are on war paths against your own main important mother nations and main roots. "Great again" means "lousy", I guess.

Or with other words: You are not only not reliable for Europe - and you destroy yourself.
All of that crap happened under the previous guy except for the french thing, and that's better for Europe than a few crappy diesel subs would have been.

What did Putin do to get Trump elected in 2016? Democrat fake news.
Hillary and the DNC hired the Russians to make the Steele Dossier.
Trump killed over 300 Russian mercs in Syria. Trump had Nord Stream 2 stopped with sanctions.
Xiden approved Nord Stream 2 to give Putin cash to modernize his military.
You need better talking points. If you say a lie 3x no one believes you.
I guess you missed the entire Russian hacking the DNC emails....

Your conspiracy theories (and they're not even intelligent theories) are no match for the truth.

France and to a lesser extent, Germany, double cross USA all the time. It appears some in the Biden administration have accepted that America First is still an important concept.

Also, if the world is going to criticize America for protecting its interests, they should openty criticize other major powers who have been doing much worse for the last 30 years with nary a peep from them.
same as Joe, I guess you completely misread the situation. Same as Trump's slogan, there is no wrong to double-cross and put your own country interesting first when you have the upper hand and have the correct environment. YOu cannot just jump in and break other people's Livingood. Anyway, check out UK, it is still friends with France.

Your allegation ("So you're saying....") is nonsense.

You'd rather have the French building the subs than Americans? How very globalist of you.
So how in the hell did you extrapolate from the chart and SUBSTANTIATION I provided regarding how (and by the way uninformed by you never knew what the charts and substantiation I provided meant!) that I'd rather have France build subs? What kind of linkage is that? Where did you come to your conclusion I'd rather have France build subs than the USA? WOW talk about tin-foil hat wearers!

Your conspiracy theories (and they're not even intelligent theories) are no match for the truth.
Where are your links as I'm providing you a very recent and substantiated link!
"A Washington attorney who specializes in cybersecurity issues has been indicted for allegedly lying to the FBI ahead of the 2016 election in a conversation about possible ties between Donald Trump and Russia.

I see you don't like to put up credible links to prove your lies.
1. Do you know what the word "alleged" means? It means "not proven". Your "truth" is fake news. There is no link between Putin and the DNC hacks.
"...a collection of Democratic National Committee (DNC) emails stolen by one or more hackers operating under the pseudonym "Guccifer 2.0" who are alleged to be Russian intelligence agency hackers".

2. The Steele Dossier is real, so is the fact that Hillary and the DNC paid Russians for it. Also, Hillary's illegal bathroom server was a fact.

3. Trump had Nord Stream 2 stopped, Xiden approved it so Putin could have tons of cash for his military.

4. Trump killed hundreds of Russians in Syria. Hunter Biden takes Millions from the Moscow mayor's wife. Biden is Putin's Whore.

5. I could list many more points against Xiden, and you know it. Trump was 1,000,000x better as president than stupid, always wrong, Joe Dementia.

So how in the hell did you extrapolate from the chart and SUBSTANTIATION I provided regarding how (and by the way uninformed by you never knew what the charts and substantiation I provided meant!) that I'd rather have France build subs? What kind of linkage is that? Where did you come to your conclusion I'd rather have France build subs than the USA? WOW talk about tin-foil hat wearers!
I simply ignored your chart as your reputation proceeds you. You cherry pick an already suspect data point and try to amplify it into whatever silly argument you're trying to make.

Americans are making submarines for Australia instead of France. And you suddenly have a problem with it.

That is the bottom line. Take your chart and shove it up your ass.

We see China as planning world domination. ...

What a pitty for someone who likes to dominate the world and takes not care on allies.

You are correct that Wall Street greed built up China by moving 12,000 factories and millions of US jobs to China, combined with China's unfair trading practices, such as intellectual property theft.
So Wall Street will reap what it sowed when China buys them out and owns everything.
Greed is not always good.

I never said anything what has to do only a little with this what you say here. That's one of the most stupid forms of Nazi-propaganda.

Last edited:
Trump has personality and ego issues, but he understands business, unlike the stupid democrats.

Trump is an idiot. He's absolutelly not any theme for me any longer - except that I agree with his idea to remove all of your soldiers from Germany - on a totally other reason.

What is going wrong with the US are democrat policies, like: defund the police, surrender AFG, the southern open border, backward energy policies, paying people more to sit on their porches than to work, promoting racism, alienating allies, Canada over KeystoneXL, the Brits hold Biden in CONTEMPT, now the French pulled their ambassador.
Biden has never been right about anything, he can't even hold a real press conference. The US drug problem is another issue along with homelessness and mental health problems. The US needs Trump more than ever.

Trump is criminal stupid or a stupid criminal.

Where are your links as I'm providing you a very recent and substantiated link!
"A Washington attorney who specializes in cybersecurity issues has been indicted for allegedly lying to the FBI ahead of the 2016 election in a conversation about possible ties between Donald Trump and Russia.

And this has what to do exactly with Russia intel hacking the DNC?

I see you don't like to put up credible links to prove your lies.
1. Do you know what the word "alleged" means? It means "not proven". Your "truth" is fake news. There is no link between Putin and the DNC hacks.
"...a collection of Democratic National Committee (DNC) emails stolen by one or more hackers operating under the pseudonym "Guccifer 2.0" who are alleged to be Russian intelligence agency hackers".

2. The Steele Dossier is real, so is the fact that Hillary and the DNC paid Russians for it. Also, Hillary's illegal bathroom server was a fact.

3. Trump had Nord Stream 2 stopped, Xiden approved it so Putin could have tons of cash for his military.

4. Trump killed hundreds of Russians in Syria. Hunter Biden takes Millions from the Moscow mayor's wife. Biden is Putin's Whore.

5. I could list many more points against Xiden, and you know it. Trump was 1,000,000x better as president than stupid, always wrong, Joe Dementia.

The GOP senate good enough for you?

1632067939702.png

Funding NATO
as a consequence:

View attachment 541322

What you show here is what different nations are paying for their own armed forces. The USA wastes an extraordinary high amount of money for the US forces and other "military" institutions. The NATO itself has only an household of about 1-2 billion Dollar. And except of the USA no one of this nations is property the USA. Nor is the USA the owner of the NATO but only a member of the NATO. You pay indeed not very much money for the household of the NATO - only the same money as pays Germany as far as I heard.

Last edited:
What a pity for someone who likes to dominate the world and takes not care on allies.

I never said anything what has to do only a little with this what you say here. That's one of the most stupid forms of Nazi-propaganda.
1. The US doesn't dominate the world. We're just more financially and technically advanced than most other countries.
2. I know you didn't say China has plans for world domination, but this article in Forbes should be more true than false. There is no "Nazi propaganda", just two super-powers competing for prosperity.
3. Germany has its own problems. From what I read the cost of electricity in the EU is very high, and with your election coming up on the 26th I'm curious how you see it? Who do you plan to vote for? You "going green"?
Armin Laschet?
Olaf Scholz?
Annalena Baerbock?

Forum List

Back