So Why Will Our Liberal Leaders Refuse To Televise Donald Trump? What Facts Could He Possibly Bring Up For The World To See?

We could make quite a list of issues/facts/possible scandals that President Trump will tell the world if he was to be supeeened on for a billion or so to watch.
So Gee, Hmm, what could they be?
There aren't any current Democrat Scandals going on right now? yes? :eek:
He might have his little show, as most of these people have a chance to make a statement. I would love to watch that portion, also. But, make no mistake about it, he would be there to answer questions of the committee. Even the questions he took the 5th amendment protections on, would be very telling and very damning, though not in a court of law. If he did not take the 5th, he would end up legally screwing himself by the truth, or getting carried away with his own mouth and ego, divulging other offenses, most likely.
There is no way he will testify. The Committee should publicly accept his offer, but only after the subpoena is served.

We could make quite a list of issues/facts/possible scandals that President Trump will tell the world if he was to be supeeened on for a billion or so to watch.
So Gee, Hmm, what could they be?
There aren't any current Democrat Scandals going on right now? yes? :eek:
I am probably thought of on this forum, incorrectly as it turns out, as a liberal. That doesn't bother me in the least.

However, I'm all about fair play, regardless of party affiliation. I say let's have Trump testify under oath for all to see.

He might have his little show, as most of these people have a chance to make a statement. I would love to watch that portion, also. But, make no mistake about it, he would be there to answer questions of the committee. Even the questions he took the 5th amendment protections on, would be very telling and very damning, though not in a court of law. If he did not take the 5th, he would end up legally screwing himself by the truth, or getting carried away with his own mouth and ego, divulging other offenses, most likely.
There is no way he will testify. The Committee should publicly accept his offer, but only after the subpoena is served.
It is a political committee that has already decided Trump is guilty. No way should he lower himself to testify. I doubt a subpoena from them will hold up under objective, judicial scrutiny.

It is a political committee that has already decided Trump is guilty. No way should he lower himself to testify. I doubt a subpoena from them will hold up under objective, judicial scrutiny.
He is a citizen. It is not like he is president or something. Subpoena would probably fly.

If Donny had a clue, he would simply set a new record for the number of times, standing on his 5th Amendment protections. He should hire the hottest bodied Barbie Doll young female lawyer to sit with him at the table. After each and ever question, he would incline his head to the right, with one hand over the mike, she would whisper (anything or nothing) and Donny would reply to the committee, "On the advice of counsel, I decline to answer, under protections, provided me by the 5th Amendment of the Constitution.

He may show, but I do not expect much testimony. At best, it would be an exercise in getting on the record the questions he refuses to answer.

He is a citizen. It is not like he is president or something. Subpoena would probably fly.

If Donny had a clue, he would simply set a new record for the number of times, standing on his 5th Amendment protections. He should hire the hottest bodied Barbie Doll young female lawyer to sit with him at the table. After each and ever question, he would incline his head to the right, with one hand over the mike, she would whisper (anything or nothing) and Donny would reply to the committee, "On the advice of counsel, I decline to answer, under protections, provided me by the 5th Amendment of the Constitution.

He may show, but I do not expect much testimony. At best, it would be an exercise in getting on the record the questions he refuses to answer.
No citizen in their right mind would just roll over for a committee that has already declared him/her guilty with no discovery, no defense and no jury.

No citizen in their right mind would just roll over for a committee that has already declared him/her guilty with no discovery, no defense and no jury.
It is not a trial. It is a fact finding committee, getting the facts of what went down, regarding the attack on The Capital, in order to prevent a repeat of the attack in the future. As a citizen, if subpoenaed, he should honor the request. Whether they get one sentence of usable information is another matter completely. I do not even like the son of a bitch, and you already know that. Yet, I gave the best legal advice he could possibly get, regarding an appearance before the committee. It is Donny that said he would testify if it could be televised live. You, on the other hand would make him guilty of Contempt of Congress by refusing to come.

It is not a trial. It is a fact finding committee, getting the facts of what went down, regarding the attack on The Capital, in order to prevent a repeat of the attack in the future. As a citizen, if subpoenaed, he should honor the request. Whether they get one sentence of usable information is another matter completely. I do not even like the son of a bitch, and you already know that. Yet, I gave the best legal advice he could possibly get, regarding an appearance before the committee. It is Donny that said he would testify if it could be televised live. You, on the other hand would make him guilty of Contempt of Congress by refusing to come.
NO!! It's not a fact finding committee it's an inquisition of an already determined guilty party. They don't care about facts. Pelosi would not allow Trump friendly people on the panel. Hell, the committee head outwardly HATES Trump!!

guilty until proven innocent I see.

Too bad you didn't hold the same standard to Hillary Clinton in 2016.
Hillary testified under oath, before the Republican Benghazi Congressional Special Select committee, for 11 straight hours of Trey Gowdy, and Jordan etc etc etc.pounding her.

Surely Trump could fair as well under oath with Liz questioning as Hillary under oath with Trey Gowdy's dog and pony show?

Forum List

Back