So, why do I find myself on the side of the Democrats, against many of the Republicans, and obama?

I charge this most holy office of capitalism to be bound in superstition, rigid dogma and wishful thinking.

How does that even make sense? Economic freedom is superstition? How left are you, Karl, that you think the natural state is total government control and every freedom must be justified. I believe the exact reverse

I would guess that most of us who have serious issues with free trade based on factual history, have positive feeling for fair trade. That includes protectionism for the American worker. How about you, Kaz?

Protectionism isn't "free trade," it's protection of failure.

You have trouble with free trade based on Marxist propaganda, not history. Most of what you know about the later is a pack of lies.

Right.
Here's a link to a report by the non-partisan Congressional Research Service, read it. I know it might be tough for you do take the time because it's unbiased and it's not one of your favorite ideological friendly biased resources :crybaby:.
https://www.fas.org/sgp/crs/misc/RL32461.pdf

Instead of making me read a 30 page document, why don't you just paraphrase the point you think it's making and provide a few quotes to support it?

You are the a perfect example of someone who doesn't have the ability to think out of the (ideological ) box and is unable to think objectively. Why not surprise me?

You're the perfect example of a leftwing moron who believes spewing propaganda is the equivalent of thinking.

Too lazy to read the facts. I'm not surprises at all as a matter of fact I predicted you wouldn't read it. Why? Because that little 30 page report filled with facts basically proves all your assertions are complete bullshit. I challenged you and you failed, but you did show what a lazy no-mind you are.
The Congressional Research Service is unbiased and that's one thing easily manipulated punks like you can't stand.
Propaganda? :laugh: Anything that doesn't come from your ideology is propaganda in your weak and easily manipulated mind.

The claim that the Congressional Research Service is "unbiased" is too absurd for mere words to describe. If the document has so many undisputed facts, then why can't you quote any? Which facts show that free trade doesn't work? it should be a simple matter for you to post a few since you are so familiar with the document.

Do you even have a slight clue about the Congressional Research Service?
===========================================================
The Congressional Research Service (CRS) works exclusively for the United States Congress, providing policy and legal analysis to committees and Members of both the House and Senate, regardless of party affiliation. As a legislative branch agency within the Library of Congress, CRS has been a valued and respected resource on Capitol Hill for more than a century.
CRS is well-known for analysis that is authoritative, confidential, objective and nonpartisan. Its highest priority is to ensure that Congress has 24/7 access to the nation’s best thinking.
Congressional Research Service Library of Congress
==============================================================

So some government agency says another government agency is "unbiased," and you believe it? If you look up the word "gullible" in the dictionary, you'll find your picture there.

:laugh: What a loser and a lazy one at that.
Run along sonny and be sure to visit all your favorite ideological sites so you can goose-step in unison with the rest of your fellow sheep. You're a proven ideologue follower than does dare to think for themselves.
Oh, I'm a leftist. That's too funny. It seems my many posts showing equal disdain for both political parties and equating Obama with "W" as being the two worse presidents ever, still makes me a leftist. Objective thinking is leftist to you, well I can understand that with mental midgets like yourself.

In other words, you got nothing but name calling.

Who do you think you're fooling?

I charge this most holy office of capitalism to be bound in superstition, rigid dogma and wishful thinking.

How does that even make sense? Economic freedom is superstition? How left are you, Karl, that you think the natural state is total government control and every freedom must be justified. I believe the exact reverse

I would guess that most of us who have serious issues with free trade based on factual history, have positive feeling for fair trade. That includes protectionism for the American worker. How about you, Kaz?

Protectionism isn't "free trade," it's protection of failure.

He said "fair trade," and that is just a euphemism for protectionism.

You have trouble with free trade based on Marxist propaganda, not history. Most of what you know about the later is a pack of lies.

Right.
Here's a link to a report by the non-partisan Congressional Research Service, read it. I know it might be tough for you do take the time because it's unbiased and it's not one of your favorite ideological friendly biased resources :crybaby:.
https://www.fas.org/sgp/crs/misc/RL32461.pdf
You are the a perfect example of someone who doesn't have the ability to think out of the (ideological ) box and is unable to think objectively. Why not surprise me?

Right, people who think they can make their own decisions believe in "superstition, rigid dogma and wishful thinking." Being the enlightened savant that you are who can "think out of the (ideological) box" and able to "think objectively," you turned your manhood over to government. Make that kiwimanhood. It was the only logical think to do.

Your sheepdom is rejected as the crap it is, Karl

Forum List

Back