So why didn't the other three cops in the Floyd incident flee the country...

Serious question.

Being a "killer cop" behind bars is a death sentence.

I would have known the charges were coming, guilty or not.

I would have gtfo and packed all my shit and liquidated my assets and shortselled my residence to the quickest buyer within the first 3-4 hours lol.
Right!? I would had a visit to bass pro shop, stocked up on ammo, camping gear and live off the land. Waking up next to a river or in jail hmmm

They aren’t going to be convicted. The killer is dead to rights. He might as well invest in a case of KY jelly.

1. I assume that they did not flee the country because they knew that it would be futile.

a. At the airport, they knew that some employees would be supporters of the insurrection. So they would be arrested (and probably beaten). If they did make it onto a plane, some passengers would turn them in.

b. Same situation at the Canadian and Mexican borders.

c. Besides what country would accept them? They would be extradited immediately.

2. They are going to prison, where they will be beaten, raped, and possibly murdered. Some Americans are delighted at such a prospect.

Listen, I actually fled a charge and negoiated from outside the country to reduce an A1 drug sale to an A2 felony (down from 8 years first offense to 3 years) before I came back to the United States.

It's very easy to flee south of the United States. You have to rely on Church services to food and shelter (because it's too expensive to live out of pocket without a job) until you learn some decent spanish and can do some manual labor.

If I had wanted I could have stayed there forever doing labor and maybe even advanced slightly in the construction field, but I wanted to come home and waited until the prosecutor agreed to an A2 charge.

Basically I negotiated my own plea bargain from outside the US.

However, in the case of these officers, I would flee south, never come back, or make any contact with anyone from the US ever again (self imposed isolation from the US)...because that would be my only chance of living a decent life.

Again, the matter of their guilt is irrelevant from this discussion. The political circumstances of such an act would cause even an innocent to flee, and likewise, a guilty person to also flee.

And this might surprise you, but no one gives a fuck who you are down there so long as you're a peaceful/nice person while you're there. Yeah, you do have to bribe some officers at a few checkpoints, but only once.

Some of the locals will ask you why you fled, you just be honest and show them the warrant (that's your best hope), because they want to make sure you're not a rapo/pedo.

They saw my cocaine allegations and let me be.

According to the locals, people with man slaughter charges even run down there and are generally left alone.

Last edited:
What is pathetic is that many of the filthy looters and rioters that were arrested were released without bond or else some demented stupid Limousine Liberal paid their bond while the police were given astronomical bonds.

1. I assume that they did not flee the country because they knew that it would be futile.

a. At the airport, they knew that some employees would be supporters of the insurrection. So they would be arrested (and probably beaten). If they did make it onto a plane, some passengers would turn them in.

c. Besides what country would accept them? They would be extradited immediately.

2. They are going to prison, where they will be beaten, raped, and possibly murdered. Some Americans are delighted at such a prospect.

Listen, I actually fled a charge and negoiated from outside the country to reduce an A1 drug sale to an A2 felony (down from 8 years first offense to 3 years) before I came back to the United States.

It's very easy to flee south of the United States. You have to rely on Church services to food and shelter (because it's too expensive to live out of pocket without a job) until you learn some decent spanish and can do some manual labor.

If I had wanted I could have stayed there forever doing labor and maybe even advanced slightly in the construction field, but I wanted to come home and waited until the prosecutor agreed to an A2 charge.

However, in the case of these officers, I would flee south, never come back, or make any contact with anyone from the US ever again (self imposed isolation from the US)...because that would be my only chance of living a decent life.

Again, the matter of their guilt is irrelevant from this discussion. The political circumstances of such an act would cause even an innocent to flee, and likewise, a guilty person to also flee.

And this might surprise you, but no one gives a fuck who you are down there so long as you're a peaceful/nice person while you're there. Yeah, you do have to bribe some officers at a few checkpoints, but only once.

Some of the locals will ask you why you fled, you just be honest and show them the warrant (that's your best hope), because they want to make sure you're not a rapo/pedo.

Damn bro! That’s some real shit! Did you to the 3?

Listen, I actually fled a charge and negotiated from outside the country to reduce an A1 drug sale to an A2 felony (down from 8 years first offense to 3 years) before I came back to the United States.

Yes.

You'll notice I have an abrupt absence even here on USMB from late 2015 to mid 2017 (I did 26 months out of the 36 with programs + good time + nonviolent).

Two of the three cops were rookies with only 4 days on the job. One of them, twice, told Cauvin he should turn the guy over and Cauvin refused. Those two will likely get off and probably should.
They probably will. So will the main one after they upped it to second degree.

I think that's intended

They want the blue state cities to burn around election time

Should they somehow be expected to be different than those who are delighted when a cop beats and or kills someone?

Where is the call from the country for justice for Breonna Taylor? Many seem to think "Oh well, the police made a mistake, that will happen from time to time and if someone dies, those are things we just have to accept".

Cops are treated poorly in prison, "Those are just things we have to accept".

P.S. No, we do not have to accept either.

Listen, I actually fled a charge and negotiated from outside the country to reduce an A1 drug sale to an A2 felony (down from 8 years first offense to 3 years) before I came back to the United States.

Yes.

You'll notice I have an abrupt absence even here on USMB from late 2015 to mid 2017 (I did 26 months out of the 36 with programs + good time + nonviolent).
So if I’m falling off the face of the earth would building a small cabin in the great woods be a option or definitely moving out of the country is the only option?

Anyway, back to the OP:

Why didn't they flee?

I would have gtfo asap.

"Life in prison...or flee...or die trying..."

Once you're inside, there is no escape.

Especially for "killer cops." Oh boy, they got many years of solitary protective confinement ahead of them.

I'd definitely make a run for it, even if I was innocent.

And fuck you Lakhota. Let's assume innocence (which is clearly not the actual case) in hypothetical scenario that just looked bad on camera: Wouldn't you run fucking run for it?

Even if you were guilty (which means you were/are a bad enough person to murder someone, and therefore flee), you'd fucking run, because people like that don't have any honor/morals to begin with.

So if 1: Innocent...you flee...you're future is solitary protective confinement for 10 years to life.

So if 2: Guilty....you flee...because you don't have a moral compass to begin with.

So my question is WHY THE FUCK DIDNT THEY FLEE?

You get it now Lakhota
If under any investigation at all likely not legal to do so. no idea if they had valid passports and or if they would have been stopped at border check.

Yes.

So if I’m falling off the face of the earth would building a small cabin in the great woods be a option or definitely moving out of the country is the only option?

Follow the river as far in the center of the forest as possible (if there's no river, don't go there). Neither Park Police nor pedestrians will wander that far. Also bring a lot of peanut butter and antibiotics.

Make sure the part of river you settle at is also upstream from any farms. Drink the water. If you get ill (you probably will, I did), use the antibiotic for a few days. Your immune system will acclimate to the local pathogens quickly. I was quicker because I've drank that water before, but it had been years, but my body got over it in a single day.

I had advance warning of the raid coming to my house. I already had peanut butter upstream of the horse farms of the Connetquot River (Long Island).

Even in the densely populated region of Suffolk County not a single soul came near my $20 Walmart tent (tent and peanut butter was under the leaves near a tree).

If you're going to stay there forever, learn to fish. I didn't know how to fish then, but I didn't plan on staying there. Also don't bring any electronics that can be used to track you. I had a separate phone in plastic bag filled with rice that I activated a week later and asked my sister if the cops were still looking for me.

She said the coast was clear. Someone gave me a ride to a rich north shore customer's home (cocaine customer whose a neuro surgeon from Stony Brook...lol) and I gave him all the shit wanted for his car and any of his doctor credentials that we could photoshop the name/image from.

He drove me over the border in his trunk, with his wife in the second (also a cokehead). Once over the border and out of sight, he handed me his keys and let me take his cheaper car and his wife drove him back over. I imagine it looked suspicious when they returned so quickly in a single car, but...prove it. lol

And that was that. I used his credentials where I could to say I was a doctor traveling to a special case in Ecuador and that I was afraid of flying. I bribed a few of them too (four to be exact) for $250 each.

I actually went to Peru. Beautiful country. Great people. I also learned to fish there.

Anyway, back to the OP:

Why didn't they flee?

I would have gtfo asap.

Especially for "killer cops." Oh boy, they got many years of solitary protective confinement ahead of them.

And fuck you Lakhota. Let's assume innocence (which is clearly not the actual case) in hypothetical scenario that just looked bad on camera: Wouldn't you run fucking run for it?

Even if you were guilty (which means you were/are a bad enough person to murder someone, and therefore flee), you'd fucking run, because people like that don't have any honor/morals to begin with.

So if 1: Innocent...you flee...you're future is solitary protective confinement for 10 years to life.

So if 2: Guilty....you flee...because you don't have a moral compass to begin with.

You get it now Lakhota
If under any investigation at all likely not legal to do so. no idea if they had valid passports and or if they would have been stopped at border check.

You don't drive yourself bro. You package yourself in the trunk and pray to God they don't choose that car for the frisk.

I don't know the current border situation due to COVID, but I'd imagine you could still illegally cross the border anywhere anyway.

Anyway, back to the OP:

Why didn't they flee?

I would have gtfo asap.

You get it now Lakhota

You don't drive yourself bro. You package yourself in the trunk and pray to God they don't choose that car for the frisk.

I don't know the current border situation due to COVID, but I'd imagine you could still illegally cross the border anywhere anyway.

heh - yea, if you're "on the lamb" i don't suppose you'd go through normal channels.

my criminal activity sucks.

Serious question.

I would have gtfo and packed all my shit and liquidated my assets and shortselled my residence to the quickest buyer within the first 3-4 hours lol.

Sell and close a house in 3-4 hours huh? :abgg2q.jpg:

Democrats are lynching traditional Americans we should should cut a deal with Poland for sanctuary.. until we can get our shit together

Serious question.

Sell and close a house in 3-4 hours huh? :abgg2q.jpg:

Or hand it over to your spouse to get it done as quickly as possible.

Also, I'd get my children out of there too (and wife).

You can also turn it over to your lawyer.

In my case I didn't own the house, I had rented it for the past 7 years prior to my flight.

Forum List

Back