So whose side will you be on, libs?

So, was anyone expecting Obama to publicly forbid Biden from running or something? Why is it news that he didn't?

The conservatives and their beltway media pals certainly are fascinated with all the non-news about Biden. The liberals don't care.
Avoidance reaction...

Translation: Obama just instructed his low information base to switch from Hillary to Biden and mamooth will do as instructed

JGalt 12150448,
Whomever turns out to be the Democratic nomination, they'll fail. The American people are sick and tired of the destruction Obama and the Democrat Party have wreaked on this country. The lies, the deceit, the hypocrisy, and the ineptness, and the mismanagement of this country will be coming back to bite the Dems hard on the ass in 2016. You can take that to the bank.

Just exactly what destruction? Do you recall the level of destruction that Obama inherited from the Republican President who left office with the US economy losing one million jobs a month and one unfinished war he needlessly started as 2008 saw 380 American soldier killed in Iraq as Bush and Republicans declared the Iraq war won. Afghanistan was very close to a US military defeat in 2008 so Obama took over and tripled the number of troops there to keep the Taliban from taking Afghanistan back after Bush declared the Taliban eliminated in 2002.

The Republican nominee declared in 2012 that if he were elected he would have unemployment below 6% in four years. Obama has it under 6% in two years. How is that 'destruction'?

The conservatives and their beltway media pals certainly are fascinated with all the non-news about Biden. The liberals don't care.

They don't care, or they're just scared. Blissful ignorance I suppose. Hillary won't make it to November. If all you have are Biden and Sanders, your party will resemble what happens when you divide by the number zero.

Oh shhh---!

Obama has it in for Cankles, my question is will Cankles take out the Lyin African in the process?

I would be truly surprised if the Clinton's didn't take on Obama and his henchmen with every thing they've got.

Obama's playing for a third term here by blocking Clinton and giving it to Biden. If I was a Clinton, I would want vengeance big time.

So Deltex what exactly is "the destruction Obama and the Democrat Party have wreaked on America" the past six years?

Demographically the Republicans don't have a shot, no matter whom they nominate.
Keep telling yourself the same thing. That's how we like you progressives: oblivious and in denial.
Oblivious and in denial? Like predicting a Romney landslide? :laugh2:

I can't be held accountable for the stupidity of your part of the American votership. Romney still would have been a better choice.

Not the first time the majority of the country disagreed with you.

52%? Ask that 52% what they think of him now.

JGalt 12150448,
Whomever turns out to be the Democratic nomination, they'll fail. The American people are sick and tired of the destruction Obama and the Democrat Party have wreaked on this country. The lies, the deceit, the hypocrisy, and the ineptness, and the mismanagement of this country will be coming back to bite the Dems hard on the ass in 2016. You can take that to the bank.

Just exactly what destruction? Do you recall the level of destruction that Obama inherited from the Republican President who left office with the US economy losing one million jobs a month and one unfinished war he needlessly started as 2008 saw 380 American soldier killed in Iraq as Bush and Republicans declared the Iraq war won. Afghanistan was very close to a US military defeat in 2008 so Obama took over and tripled the number of troops there to keep the Taliban from taking Afghanistan back after Bush declared the Taliban eliminated in 2002.

The Republican nominee declared in 2012 that if he were elected he would have unemployment below 6% in four years. Obama has it under 6% in two years. How is that 'destruction'?

93 million Americans out of the labor force, 50 million Americans in poverty, and 46 million Americans on food stamps right now. Go back and look at the figures when Obama took office, then tell me how great that shithead is.

DT 12150321
been gone all day....looked at board and saw nothing about Obama cutting Hillary's throat with the Biden blade.

You sound hard up for some kind of shiny object to take people's minds off Trump's Clown Car on the GOP campaign train.

Obama has endorsed no candidate. You are hallucinating on something. Are you going to vote for Trump or the other guy who is correctly ashamed of the surname he shares with his idiot brother? You got big problems on your side. You might not want to worry about what's happening on the Dem side.

Who gives a flying fuck? This ain't even an election year.
Then why are you constantly bringing up Trump? You are sooooo full of crap.

(a) I haven't brought up Rump but for one thread, and (b) Rump isn't a real candidate anyway. He's clown entertainment.

And (c) the fact remains it's an odd-numbered year, not an election year. So who gives a flying fuck.

They don't care, or they're just scared. Blissful ignorance I suppose. Hillary won't make it to November. If all you have are Biden and Sanders, your party will resemble what happens when you divide by the number zero.

Oh shhh---!

And what happens in November in an odd-numbered year?

Exactly.
snore.gif

Demographically the Republicans don't have a shot, no matter whom they nominate.
Keep telling yourself the same thing. That's how we like you progressives: oblivious and in denial.
Oblivious and in denial? Like predicting a Romney landslide? :laugh2:

I can't be held accountable for the stupidity of your part of the American votership. Romney still would have been a better choice.

Not the first time the majority of the country disagreed with you.

52%? Ask that 52% what they think of him now.

Inside the fox bubble, you think everybody hates him. It's not really like that.

JGalt 12152280
93 million Americans out of the labor force, 50 million Americans in poverty, and 46 million Americans on food stamps right now. Go back and look at the figures when Obama took office, then tell me how great that shithead is.

And what Obama or Democratic Party Policy contribute to your numbers? Like I said, Romney said he needed four years to get unemployment below 6%. Obama had it well below in 2 years. IF you consider those figures 'destruction of America' then your Republican nominee would be twice as destructive in terms of time to reduce unemployment.

My daughter is going for her masters degree and pulled out of the labor force over a year ago to study. Are you counting her. My other daughter is a PA and has become very financially sound because my son-in-law built and sold his company so she is enjoying life to the fullest at a young age. Are you counting them. The fact that there is high poverty in the US when American workers are more productive but have not shared in the gains for two decades is quite strained to pin that issue on Democrats and Obama.

Why do you divide the 46 million on food stamps from the 50 million in poverty? Don't you think the same people in poverty are on food stamps? Why exaggerate the problem? Obama did not cause the baby boom in the fifties. My sister retired a year early taking a cut in her SS benefits because she owns her house and has saved enough money to retire. Your numbers really don't mean much.

Food Stamp use is hardly 'destruction of America' than can be blamed solely on Obama and Democrats. Food stamp use is currently at 46 million which is nearly three times the 17 million that used food stamps in 2000 at the end of the Clinton Administration.(Clinton's 8 years produced 18 million new jobs) (Bush's 8 yrs netted zero new jobs) But the steady rate of increase of food stamp use began early in 2007 and by October 2009 nearly 39 million people were on food stamps, Obama policies had little to do with food stamp use nine months into his presidency as 'fixes' to the Great Bush Recession of 2007 through mid-2009 were just beginning to make an impact. You want to call an increase of seven million on food stamps from October 2009 to the present day as proof of 'destruction of American' than have at it. It is a very foolish reading of statistics in which you are currently engaged.

There's some facts. Don't run away.

Last edited:
Last edited:
JGalt 12152280

And what Obama or Democratic Party Policy contribute to your numbers? Like I said, Romney said he needed four years to get unemployment below 6%. Obama had it well below in 2 years. IF you consider those figures 'destruction of America' then your Republican nominee would be twice as destructive in terms of time to reduce unemployment.

My daughter is going for her masters degree and pulled out of the labor force over a year ago to study. Are you counting her. My other daughter is a PA and has become very financially sound because my son-in-law built and sold his company so she is enjoying life to the fullest at a young age. Are you counting them. The fact that there is high poverty in the US when American workers are more productive but have not shared in the gains for two decades is quite strained to pin that issue on Democrats and Obama.

Why do you divide the 46 million on food stamps from the 50 million in poverty? Don't you think the same people in poverty are on food stamps? Why exaggerate the problem? Obama did not cause the baby boom in the fifties. My sister retired a year early taking a cut in her SS benefits because she owns her house and has saved enough money to retire. Your numbers really don't mean much.

Food Stamp use is hardly 'destruction of America' than can be blamed solely on Obama and Democrats. Food stamp use is currently at 46 million which is nearly three times the 17 million that used food stamps in 2000 at the end of the Clinton Administration.(Clinton's 8 years produced 18 million new jobs) (Bush's 8 yrs netted zero new jobs) But the steady rate of increase of food stamp use began early in 2007 and by October 2009 nearly 39 million people were on food stamps, Obama policies had little to do with food stamp use nine months into his presidency as 'fixes' to the Great Bush Recession of 2007 through mid-2009 were just beginning to make an impact. You want to call an increase of seven million on food stamps from October 2009 to the present day as proof of 'destruction of American' than have at it. It is a very foolish reading of statistics in which you are currently engaged.

Thank you for sharing anecdotes of the brilliant Foo family, and then inferring all is well in America. Each candidate has their own version of why the middle class has been left behind and the poor are suffering and the need for jobs. It's all Bush's fault, ehhhh Foo?

JGalt 12152280

Thank you for sharing anecdotes of the brilliant Foo family, and then inferring all is well in America. Each candidate has their own version of why the middle class has been left behind and the poor are suffering and the need for jobs. It's all Bush's fault, ehhhh Foo?

11951141_10153472082195090_7124856554818835656_n.jpg

DT 12153780

At what age did you leave the workforce and stop looking for a job? Did it "destroy America " when you did? Also I am inferring nothing of the sort. Since you can't find an actual argument or point that Obama has destroyed America you are trying to flip the argument to be about something you dreamt up that has been inferred.

One of my points was that seven million additional people on Food Stamps from 2009 to present following the Great Bush Recession is hardly criteria to declare that Obama has destroyed America. That is just plain stupidity on your part.

And no it is not all Bush's fault but the claim that Obama has singlehandedly destroyed America to be valid has to be compared to something. And compared to Bush43 there is no case that Obama's policies have destroyed America or is destroying America in any way shape or form.

Right wing knuckleheads keep repeating the phrase 'destroying America' but can never put reason, facts or substance behind that cliche.

Last edited:
Well...anyone who likes Hillary after all that we know about her, is a fool.

But to think Biden, who has been in DC for decades is a real option for POTUS, makes you a fool too.

--LOL

true

but what other choices does the left have

--LOL

Forum List

Back