So whose side will you be on, libs?

Thank you for sharing anecdotes of the brilliant Foo family, and then inferring all is well in America. Each candidate has their own version of why the middle class has been left behind and the poor are suffering and the need for jobs. It's all Bush's fault, ehhhh Foo?

At what age did you leave the workforce and stop looking for a job? Did it "destroy America " when you did? Also I am inferring nothing of the sort. Since you can't find an actual argument or point that Obama has destroyed America you are trying to flip the argument to be about something you dreamt up that has been inferred.

One of my points was that seven million additional people on Food Stamps from 2009 to present following the Great Bush Recession is hardly criteria to declare that Obama has destroyed America. That is just plain stupidity on your part.

And no it is not all Bush's fault but the claim that Obama has singlehandedly destroyed America to be valid has to be compared to something. And compared to Bush43 there is no case that Obama!'s policies have destroyed America or is destroying America in any way shape or form.

Right wing knuckleheads keep repeating the phrase 'destroying America' but can never put reason, facts or substance behind that cliche.

7 million? Where in the hell are you getting these BS numbers Foo? From 2008 -2012 food stamp participation increased by 16.5 million. Stop lying

been gone all day....looked at board and saw nothing about Obama cutting Hillary's throat with the Biden blade. Who you gonna back when the whistle blows, girls?.

Obama gives Joe Biden 'blessing' for 2016 bid - CNNPolitics.com
Sorry, but it's way too early...and grateful we don't have your GOP clown car.
Way to early for what....for you to have a clue about your mini clown car?

Because the election is 15 months away.

Last edited:
been gone all day....looked at board and saw nothing about Obama cutting Hillary's throat with the Biden blade. Who you gonna back when the whistle blows, girls?.

Obama gives Joe Biden 'blessing' for 2016 bid - CNNPolitics.com

This is a political party that dutifully followed this president for the last 7 years and you want to know if they are going to vote against his chosen successor.

That's not true. Start with the bluedogs against the ACA, throw in the TPP, & end with the Iran deal.

Well...anyone who likes Hillary after all that we know about her, is a fool.

But to think Biden, who has been in DC for decades is a real option for POTUS, makes you a fool too.

The GOP gave us GW Bush, who had never been in DC, and we got the most disastrous presidency in modern history.

Thank you for sharing anecdotes of the brilliant Foo family, and then inferring all is well in America. Each candidate has their own version of why the middle class has been left behind and the poor are suffering and the need for jobs. It's all Bush's fault, ehhhh Foo?

At what age did you leave the workforce and stop looking for a job? Did it "destroy America " when you did? Also I am inferring nothing of the sort. Since you can't find an actual argument or point that Obama has destroyed America you are trying to flip the argument to be about something you dreamt up that has been inferred.

One of my points was that seven million additional people on Food Stamps from 2009 to present following the Great Bush Recession is hardly criteria to declare that Obama has destroyed America. That is just plain stupidity on your part.

And no it is not all Bush's fault but the claim that Obama has singlehandedly destroyed America to be valid has to be compared to something. And compared to Bush43 there is no case that Obama!'s policies have destroyed America or is destroying America in any way shape or form.

Right wing knuckleheads keep repeating the phrase 'destroying America' but can never put reason, facts or substance behind that cliche.

7 million? Where in the hell are you getting these BS numbers Foo? From 2008 -2012 food stamp participation increased by 16.5 million. Stop lying

The income requirements changed. Don't forget a portion of those recips are seniors & vets.

Well...anyone who likes Hillary after all that we know about her, is a fool.

But to think Biden, who has been in DC for decades is a real option for POTUS, makes you a fool too.

The GOP gave us GW Bush, who had never been in DC, and we got the most disastrous presidency in modern history.
Agreed.

Then the DNC gave us Obama, who was only in DC a short time, did nothing while there, then got elected POTUS twice and is even worse than W. Agreed?

Sassy 12154276
. 7 million? Where in the hell are you getting these BS numbers Foo? From 2008 -2012 food stamp participation increased by 16.5 million. Stop lying

I based it from October 2009 as I wrote. Can't you read? And I explained you can't start blaming Obama for food stamp use on the day he was inaugurated unless you are an ignoramus. There is carry over from the policies of the previous administration always.

The reality is there were 17 million food stamp users in 2000 following the previous 8 years which created 18 million jobs. By the end of Bush's 8 years which netted a total of zero new jobs you are saying there were 22.5 million on Food Stamps. But the recession that began in 2007 and 2008 was a horrible year for people losing their jobs and homes. The worst since the Great Depression.

When Obama was being inaugurated the U.S. Economy was shedding close to a million jobs a month. The stimulus bill was passed in April 2009. Anyone with at least one ounce of a brain knows the stimulus bill would take at least six months to start having a real impact.

So I am correctly using October 2009 as the baseline when 39 million were using food stamps. That number was s result of eight years of net zero job growth and then millions of jobs being lost immediately as Bush was leaving office.

Bush is responsible for an additional 22 million on food stamps if you want to call it a U.S. president destroying America. Obama has added 7 million which is one third of Bush's "destroying" America.

I do not use ignorance based terms like saying Bush destroyed America based on increases of food stamp use because it is absurd to do that.

But since you wingnuts prefer to make that argument it is only proper to demonstrate your ignorance on that matter and how baseless it is to make that claim about Obama while trying to erase Bush's dismal record from the history books as if he never existed.

So what has Obama actually done to "destroy America"? I await a factual and reasonable answer to that question.

Last edited:
. 7 million? Where in the hell are you getting these BS numbers Foo? From 2008 -2012 food stamp participation increased by 16.5 million. Stop lying

I based it from October 2009 as I wrote. Can't you read? And I explained you can't start blaming Obama for food stamp use on the day he was inaugurated unless you are an ignoramus. There is carry over from the policies of the previous administration always.

The reality is there were 17 million food stamp users in 2000 following the previous 8 years which created 18 million jobs. By the end of Bush's 8 years which netted a total of zero new jobs you are saying there were 22.5 million on Food Stamps. But the recession that began in 2007 and 2008 was a horrible year for people losing their jobs and homes. The worst since the Great Depression.

When Obama was being inaugurated the U.S. Economy was shedding close to a million jobs a month. The stimulus bill was passed in April 2009. Anyone with at least one ounce of a brain knows the stimulus bill would take at least six months to start having a real impact.

So I am correctly using October 2009 as the baseline when 39 million were using food stamps. That number was s result of eight years of net zero job growth and then millions of jobs being lost immediately as Bush was leaving office.

Bush is responsible for an additional 22 million on food stamps if you want to call it a U.S. president destroying Anerica. Obama has added 7 million which is one third of Bush's destroying America.

I do not use ignorance based terms like sayin Bush destroyed America based on increases of food stamp use because it is absurd to do that.

But since you wingnuts prefer to make that argument it is only proper to demonstrate your ignorance on that matter and how baseless it is to make that claim about Obama while trying to erase Bush's dismal record from the history books as if he never existed.

So what has Obama actually done to "destroy America"? I await a factual and reasonable answer to that question.

Hands Foo a Kleenex to wipe that nasty "O" ring from around his mouth

Sassy 12154998

Verification that Sassy has no clue as to what the phrase "Obama is destroying America" actuall means or is referring to.

Even 16 million additional food stamp users since Obama was inaugurated by Sassy's calculations is in no way destroying America. Assisting people in need is not destruction.

Sassy 12154998

Verification that Sassy has no clue as to what the phrase "Obama is destroying America" actuall means or is referring to.

Even 16 million additional food stamp users since Obama was inaugurated by Sassy's calculations is in no way destroying America. Assisting people in need is not destruction.
Her version of Jesus says Fuck you asshole, get your own damn fish...

Sassy 12154998

Foo thinks that since his fambly gots fish, ebberbobby gots fish.

Sassy 12154998

Foo I've known you for close to 11 years and I learned long ago someone could smack you upside your head with a sack of facts and you'd ignore them to bash Booooosh and defend the Magic Neeeeegro. I also know you will spin, deflect and twist words until your opponent is too dizzy to continue.

2a99np5.jpg

It will keep him out of my hair.

Foo I've known you for close to 11 years and I learned long ago someone could smack you upside your head with a sack of facts and you'd ignore them to bash Booooosh and defend the Magic Neeeeegro. I also know you will spin, deflect and twist words until your opponent is too dizzy to continue.

So you have no case that Obama is actually destroying Anerica. What words have I twisted.

You have not provided any facts that show me that Obama is destroying America. 16.5 million additional poor people on food stamps is not evidence that Obama is destroying America - so you are running away from the conversation because you cannot articulate a coherent case. You can only insult and run.

Last edited:
Foo thinks that since his fambly gots fish, ebberbobby gots fish.

I don't think that.

And I understand why Sassy has no clue as to what "Obama is destroying America" is all about because Delbert you yourself have no clue.

It has to be true that Obama is not destroying America after all. It's an empty RWinger BS phrase that gets tossed out there because there is not much else to say derogatory against Obama policies.

Sassy 12154998

Yep, all those damn babies saved from abortion, need to be fed, but once the cord is cut- so goes the loving care about them there precious lives. To hell with them & their welfare queen mamas.

Whomever turns out to be the Democratic nomination, they'll fail. The American people are sick and tired of the destruction Obama and the Democrat Party have wreaked on this country. The lies, the deceit, the hypocrisy, and the ineptness, and the mismanagement of this country will be coming back to bite the Dems hard on the ass in 2016. You can take that to the bank.

You mean like President Romeny?

Sassy 12154998

Gotta love seeing that Cross against ol' Glory, & then reading that li' diddy. Just warms my heart, feeling that Christian love....

Last edited:

Forum List

Back