So who's more guilty of "lying" and "treason"?!

First of all, just allow me to state: I never voted for Clinton, any Clinton, ever, period.

So, your premise is that Cinton, the Clintons, the DNC, Democrats, they all out witted the Republicans, AND they got away with it?

:abgg2q.jpg:

Well, in that case that would mean the Republicans are REALLY FVCKING STUPID, right?

You're the stupid one that doesn't get the premise of this thread.

Once again, why isn't Bill, Hillary, Comey, McCabe, Clapper, Brennan, Strzok, etc. and that whole criminal gang of corrupt greedy liars, thieves, and jackbooted thugs put behind bars, considering that it is a fact that what they are guilty of is far more than what Trump and his associates have been falsely accused of?

I mean seriously, conspiracy to commit collusion?! How about the Russians paying Bill Clinton $500,000 for each of his bullshit speeches, or Hillary paying Russians for a fake dossier on an opposition candidate to defraud the American people and affect the election?
Too bad for you that those claims are lying in the land of fantasy, and have never been proven. That'
s your make believe. There exists no proven documentation of all this, therefore they are lies.

And your sainted dossier has yet to have one thing verified. Therefore it is a lie and you are a moron for believing any of it.
Here's what's true in the infamous Trump-Russia dossier
The Trump Dossier says is that Putin has a recording of prostitutes peeing on Trump in a hotel room, and Putin is blackmailing and controling Trump because of this. This is categorically false. It also claimed that Cohen met with Russian agents in Prague. Turns out it was a different Cohen. The Dossier is a work of fiction.

Proof?

Once again, why isn't Bill, Hillary, Comey, McCabe, Clapper, Brennan, Strzok, etc. and that whole criminal gang of corrupt greedy liars, thieves, and jackbooted thugs put behind bars, considering that it is a fact that what they are guilty of is far more than what Trump and his associates have been falsely accused of?

I mean seriously, conspiracy to commit collusion?! How about the Russians paying Bill Clinton $500,000 for each of his bullshit speeches, or Hillary paying Russians for a fake dossier on an opposition candidate to defraud the American people and affect the election?
Too bad for you that those claims are lying in the land of fantasy, and have never been proven. That'
s your make believe. There exists no proven documentation of all this, therefore they are lies.

And your sainted dossier has yet to have one thing verified. Therefore it is a lie and you are a moron for believing any of it.
Here's what's true in the infamous Trump-Russia dossier
The Trump Dossier says is that Putin has a recording of prostitutes peeing on Trump in a hotel room, and Putin is blackmailing and controling Trump because of this. This is categorically false. It also claimed that Cohen met with Russian agents in Prague. Turns out it was a different Cohen. The Dossier is a work of fiction.

Proof?

Try reading Comey's own testimony. The dossier was salacious and unverified when presented to the FISA court. Oops. Remains unverified to this day.

So who's more guilty of treason, Hillary and her criminal cronies in the Dem party, who sent and received top secret emails from a private server and lied about it, destroyed 30,000 classified emails that were under subpoena, govt. classified emails ended up on pervert Wiener's laptop, paid money and colluded with the Russians to create a fake dossier that was used to obtain an illegal FISA warrant to then totally violate the constitution in a conspiracy spy and frame an opposition candidate, or Trump, who hasn't done jack shit, or his associates, who "lied" to congress in bullshit gotcha gestapo style that arose either after the investigation started or as a result of the illegal spying and wiretapping? And that doesn't include McCabe, Comey, Clapper, etc. who were also caught "LYING".

And why aren't Hillary, Bill Clinton, and various Deep State and Democrat party fascist thugs being raided and dragged out at the crack of dawn by armed police state militia?

First of all, just allow me to state: I never voted for Clinton, any Clinton, ever, period.

So, your premise is that Cinton, the Clintons, the DNC, Democrats, they all out witted the Republicans, AND they got away with it?

Well, in that case that would mean the Republicans are REALLY FVCKING STUPID, right?

Everything I stated are known provable facts, the corruption, thievery, criminality, and fraud by the Clintons, the Democrat party, FBI / CIA leadership, the media, etc. are exponentially more than what the Left is accusing Trump and co. of.
What crimes did they commit?
Obstruction of justice, conspiracy to collude with the Russians, bribery, lying to FBI and congress, defrauding a FISA court, election fraud, and that's just for starters.

Forum List

Back