Pastor At Church Where Trump Claims Membership Says He Never Walked Through The Doors “Not One Time"

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
President Donald Trump‘s former pastor seems skeptical of his public affection for bible study in recent years, calling it out as inauthentic.

After the President lauded a Fox & Friends segment he saw about the option of ‘Bible Literacy classes’ being introduced to state schools, Pastor David Lewicki slammed his former churchgoer’s “hypocrisy” on Twitter earlier this week and said Trump never attended bible study.

“I was @realDonaldTrump’s pastor for 5 years @MarbleChurch. I assure you, he had the ‘option’ to come to Bible study. He never ‘opted’ in. Nor did he ever actually enter the church doors. Not one time,” tweeted Lewicki, then quoting Edmund Burke on hypocrisy and failed promises.

Read on... Trump’s Former Pastor Calls Out President’s Bible Study ‘Hypocrisy’: Never Entered the Church, ‘Not One Time’

How the rightwing are easily fooled. Unless, of course, you don't care aka never cared about a President's religion and/or spirituality to begin with,

Who says anyone must have a church, a group or a pastor to study the Bible? The Lord says in the Word that no man will teach us but he will teach us himself. "By my Spirit", not by the hand of mere mortals.

Trump only 'pimps' his Bible & Trump only pimps his Bible to get elected.

Maybe I'm wrong; maybe Trump is whoring his Bible, not pimping it.

WTFDIK.

Of all the things I'm critical of Trumpybear over, that is not one them.

President Donald Trump‘s former pastor seems skeptical of his public affection for bible study in recent years, calling it out as inauthentic.

After the President lauded a Fox & Friends segment he saw about the option of ‘Bible Literacy classes’ being introduced to state schools, Pastor David Lewicki slammed his former churchgoer’s “hypocrisy” on Twitter earlier this week and said Trump never attended bible study.

“I was @realDonaldTrump’s pastor for 5 years @MarbleChurch. I assure you, he had the ‘option’ to come to Bible study. He never ‘opted’ in. Nor did he ever actually enter the church doors. Not one time,” tweeted Lewicki, then quoting Edmund Burke on hypocrisy and failed promises.

Read on... Trump’s Former Pastor Calls Out President’s Bible Study ‘Hypocrisy’: Never Entered the Church, ‘Not One Time’

How the rightwing are easily fooled. Unless, of course, you don't care aka never cared about a President's religion and/or spirituality to begin with,
But Trump was there in spirit....much like the Holy Spirit....

He may not have been seen, but he was felt...

Who says anyone must have a church, a group or a pastor to study the Bible? The Lord says in the Word that no man will teach us but he will teach us himself. "By my Spirit", not by the hand of mere mortals.
Trump lovers before long will say "Who needs God" -- in defense of Trump....

Rev. Jeremiah Wright was unavailable for comment.

Of all the things I'm critical of Trumpybear over, that is not one them.
what has your god done for you ? Maybe you should change gods there are hundreds of them out there just waiting to be worshipped by the sheeple. Most if not all religions are very un receptive to other religious outlooks why is that? what if you are all wrong!

Does anyone give a shit??
Trump haters obviously do but as we can see but by the evidence of their own words and acts they generally are a godless bunch.

Satanic TrumPutin feigned being religious during the 2016 campaign by visiting churches & universities, waving his magic Bible around like some relic of his past & telling potentials voters how much his shit didn't stink.

How many other candidates went to the extent that TrumPutin did, waving around a Bible, and at the same time full well knowing that he himself is likely one of the most sinful, most disgusting pieces of human excrement to ever campaign for POTUS by dragging along with him a lie about religion, God, and the Bible into his personal ego trip.

I know right....

Who cares about whether or not a person attends church or is religious...big deal...

Why do people still doubt President Obama's faith and birthplace?

President Obama apostatized from Trinity UCC back in 2008, and threw his spiritual advisor Jeremiah Wright under the bus. During his presidency, he really didn't show much Christianity, disregarding the basic doctrines of the Right to Life or marriage between a man and a broad. I guess maybe he's some kind of heretic, but he doesn't look like much of a Christian to most people.

Lots of politicians use religion for votes. Obama probably would of come out as a Muslim if he had thought it would have gotten him elected!

Trump may not be a good Christian....even if he is a Christian, but as long as he is on the side of Christians policy wise, he will get their support. Lots of Christians can't stomach voting for baby killers.

Last edited:
I know right....

Who cares about whether or not a person attends church or is religious...big deal...

Why do people still doubt President Obama's faith and birthplace?

President Obama apostatized from Trinity UCC back in 2008, and threw his spiritual advisor Jeremiah Wright under the bus. During his presidency, he really didn't show much Christianity, disregarding the basic doctrines of the Right to Life or marriage between a man and a broad. I guess maybe he's some kind of heretic, but he doesn't look like much of a Christian to most people.

I forgot about the part when Obama was dragging his Bible around with him on the campaign trail, feigning to be a Christian.

I forgot about the part when Obama said he was grabbing married pussy because 'they let you.'

I forgot about the part when Obama was married three times and cheated on all three of his wives.

I forgot about ................. oh, fvck; that was Trump.

My bad.

Whether or not Trump goes to church doesn't mean much. It certainly has no bearing on his opinion of Bible literacy.

Forum List

Back