So Who Really Is The Racist?

Who Is The Racist?

• Total voters
The subject is so hot (again) that CNN/PMSNBC mentioned the word 2200 times in 3 days,

So who is really the racist?

You decide.

A poster recently asked, what exactly is a racist? A white, college educated businessman from a northern state will answer it one way.

A white, college deficient farmer from the South will answer it a different way.

I can't tell you what a racist is, but I know one when I see one.

Speaking of which, President Trump visited a southern state yesterday to spread his racial hatred.

Referring to the four women of color, newly elected Democratic members of the House of Representatives, Trump told a packed arena, “These left-wing ideologues see our nation as a force for evil.” To roaring applause, he railed against what he called “hate-filled extremists who are constantly trying to tear our country down.”

“They don’t love our country,” he said. “I think, in some cases, they hate our country. You know what? If they don’t love it, tell them to leave it.”

After Trump reeled off several controversial comments made by Representative Ilhan Omar of Minnesota, including accusations in which he depicted her as sympathetic to Al Qaeda, his adoring admirers began to chant “Send her back.”

For thirteen long seconds, Trump listened to the chant, a smirking grin on his face, obviously proud he had caused the chorus from the massive crowd of mostly southerners. He did not say another word until the chant finally died down.

Then came the morning after and the inevitable lies began.

Facing an onslaught of indignation and qualms even from his inner circle, Trump claimed to be unhappy his rally crowd broke into chants of "send her back."

"I was not happy with it. I disagree with it," Trump said at the White House a day after the rally, attacking those who attended his rally. Brilliant.

In a blatant lie, Trump told reporters he “started speaking very quickly” in an attempt to silence the rally attendees. He is on video with a shyt-eating grin on face listening to the chant for thirteen seconds until it dies out. How stupid can you be?

In another blatant lie that only his base could possibly believe, Trump casually said, "I didn't say that. They did."

“So interesting to see ‘Progressive’ Democrat Congresswomen, who originally came from countries whose governments are a complete and total catastrophe. Why don’t they go back and help fix the totally broken and crime infested places from which they came."

How stupid can you be?

Trump lies so easily now.

Why? Trump can do anything, say anything and Republicans in Congress do nothing to rein him in. Instead, they re-interpret what Trump says then tell the American people he really meant something else. It is as if both Trump and Trump Republicans have challenges with the English language.

The subject is so hot (again) that CNN/PMSNBC mentioned the word 2200 times in 3 days,

You decide.

A poster recently asked, what exactly is a racist? A white, college educated businessman from a northern state will answer it one way.

A white, college deficient farmer from the South will answer it a different way.

Speaking of which, President Trump visited a southern state yesterday to spread his racial hatred.

Referring to the four women of color, newly elected Democratic members of the House of Representatives, Trump told a packed arena, “These left-wing ideologues see our nation as a force for evil.” To roaring applause, he railed against what he called “hate-filled extremists who are constantly trying to tear our country down.”

“They don’t love our country,” he said. “I think, in some cases, they hate our country. You know what? If they don’t love it, tell them to leave it.”

After Trump reeled off several controversial comments made by Representative Ilhan Omar of Minnesota, including accusations in which he depicted her as sympathetic to Al Qaeda, his adoring admirers began to chant “Send her back.”

For thirteen long seconds, Trump listened to the chant, a smirking grin on his face, obviously proud he had caused the chorus from the massive crowd of mostly southerners. He did not say another word until the chant finally died down.

Facing an onslaught of indignation and qualms even from his inner circle, Trump claimed to be unhappy his rally crowd broke into chants of "send her back."

"I was not happy with it. I disagree with it," Trump said at the White House a day after the rally, attacking those who attended his rally. Brilliant.

In a blatant lie, Trump told reporters he “started speaking very quickly” in an attempt to silence the rally attendees. He is on video with a shyt-eating grin on face listening to the chant for thirteen seconds until it dies out. How stupid can you be?

In another blatant lie that only his base could possibly believe, Trump casually said, "I didn't say that. They did."

“So interesting to see ‘Progressive’ Democrat Congresswomen, who originally came from countries whose governments are a complete and total catastrophe. Why don’t they go back and help fix the totally broken and crime infested places from which they came."

How stupid can you be?

Why? Trump can do anything, say anything and Republicans in Congress do nothing to rein him in. Instead, they re-interpret what Trump says then tell the American people he really meant something else. It is as if both Trump and Trump Republicans have challenges with the English language.
Or perhaps they just see what you see - as you noted - in "a different way."

You decide.

How stupid can you be?

He was referring to the content of their character, not the color of their skin.

You decide.

How stupid can you be?

That’s a lot of mumbo-jumbo....you could have cut to the chase and said...“Trump said what all good, real Americans think”
TA-DA....see how short and sweet that was?

You decide.

How stupid can you be?

You sound like you have a problem with my fellow Americans who happen to be from our Southern states, and you sound like you have some sense of superiority because you went to college. Is this accurate?

If someone speaks like a racist as documented for decades, for acts and displays documented over decades as a racist and has decades of other documented racist history, one could point to that person as a racist!

Trump's a God Damn racist, a fucking criminal and misogynistic piece of shit, regardless of how you and your cohort of fools care to cast his immoral and disgusting conduct and intent!

You decide.

How stupid can you be?

Answer (again):

mail

If someone speaks like a racist as documented for decades, for acts and displays documented over decades as a racist and has decades of other documented racist history, one could point to that person as a racist!

Trump's a God Damn racist, a fucking criminal and misogynistic piece of shit, regardless of how you and your cohort of fools care to cast his immoral and disgusting conduct and intent!
LOL. So you still hate Trump. I get it. Do you have anything of value to say?

Dems aren't even talking about their clown show candidates anymore.
Going down the road of negativity, broadbrushing, attacking and marginalizing a large segment if the population.
The winning strategy of 2016.
:113:

Fell right into the Rabbit hole. Lesson not learned.
:abgg2q.jpg:

You decide.

How stupid can you be?

What race is Congressman Cortez?

Forum List

Back