Desperate Biden campaign now claiming polls showing Trump in the lead are fake...lol

marvin martian

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2020
Texas Hill Country
We're getting down to the bottom of the barrel on Democrat desperation. Their next move will probably be more vote-buying in the form of further student loan debt transfers to working people, more Jew hatred, and another Trump indictment.

None of it will work.

Note the few remaining Biden cult media outlets are now attacking the New York Times, CNN, and formerly Dem-friendly pollsters as being "in on it" to favor Trump.

The cult shrinks yet again. Biden's got nothing but the old racist white boomers now.

LOL

Anyone who remotely pays attention to this stuff figures this election is going to be close. That's merely what the polls reflect.
That depends on how many ballots scum of the earth dimocrap FILTH can steal or manufacture.

Straight-up, no bullshit elections. Trump wins 45 States and Republicans take 350+ House Seats and add 10-12 Senate seats.

the dimocrap scum party is not a political party, it is a Crime Family. Not open for debate. It just is what it is.

We're getting down to the bottom of the barrel on Democrat desperation. Their next move will probably be more vote-buying in the form of further student loan debt transfers to working people, more Jew hatred, and another Trump indictment.

None of it will work.

Note the few remaining Biden cult media outlets are now attacking the New York Times, CNN, and formerly Dem-friendly pollsters as being "in on it" to favor Trump.

The cult shrinks yet again. Biden's got nothing but the old racist white boomers now.

LOL

The country now consists of EVERYONE being Pontius Pilate, wandering around not having a clue of what truth is.

All that's left to do is watch them finish eating one another and licking the plate clean.

I love it.

God has arrived. I'm glad I'm on His side.

Forum List

Back