So Who is Most Responsible for Hillary Losing This Election?

Who is most responsible for Hillary losing?

• Donald J Trump

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Comey the short timer

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Hillary Clinton

Votes: 25 89.3%
  • Podesta

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Anthony Weiner

• Huma

• Assange

• my damned cat who fucks up everything

• Total voters
So the impossible happened and Trump won and is our new President elect, but who is most responsible for that loss by Hillary?

Simple. The people. They wanted change and think Trump will be the guy to provide it.

Hillary was her own worst enemy and has no one to blame but herself.

The bitch never even showed up to thank her supporters who were there all night. What a loser she is. Glad she's not the President Elect.

I was going to vote Hillary but I think Trump's middle finger to Washington and PC think in general, played a vital role.

The most responsible is the Washington democrats.

At no time in history has a government so viciously attacked the public with an avalanche of contempt and disdain. The public is white trash, deplorable, uneducated. Hillary's campaign was a war on the middle class. The democrats never passed up an opportunity to tell Americans that they have been replaced. Sit down, shut up and pay for the pocmarks sucking their thumbs.

I blame her for being the person that she has chosen to be thinking that she can do whatever she wants to and not suffer a price for it in any way.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

So the impossible happened and Trump won and is our new President elect, but who is most responsible for that loss by Hillary?

Not sure why people are not giving President Elect Trump more credit for beating Hillary. Without the benefit of hindsight, I could not identify any large error HRC made tactically. The health thing was a detractor but it wasn’t her decision to have a health scare. I don’t recall a bunch of threads stating “Hillary needs to do more _________.”

President Elect Trump inspired people who, question their intellect, question their motives, question their commitment, but they were legion in supporting him and their votes counted just as much as a PhD’s does.

Hillary is a disappointing campaigner. And that is the name of the game—campaigning. President Elect Trump reminded us of that.

Forum List

Back