So Who is Most Responsible for Hillary Losing This Election?

Who is most responsible for Hillary losing?

• Donald J Trump

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Comey the short timer

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Hillary Clinton

Votes: 25 89.3%
  • Podesta

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Anthony Weiner

• Huma

• Assange

• my damned cat who fucks up everything

• Total voters

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
So the impossible happened and Trump won and is our new President elect, but who is most responsible for that loss by Hillary?

The 30 year crime spree of hilary clinton and her rapist husband.........it finally caught up with them.......

I think that is deeply disrespectful of women to link to that video of Naked News....I am deeply offended....

(she didn't take her clothes off...what's with that?)

Hillary, hands down.

You don't lose to that man and duck responsibility.

I think the email thing was a big deal. Had she not had a private server, I believe she would have been elected President.

So, there is karma in the universe in a way.

Hillary, hands down.

You don't lose to that man and duck responsibility.

I think the email thing was a big deal. Had she not had a private server, I believe she would have been elected President.

So, there is karma in the universe in a way.

She couldn't even keep her nose clean for a couple of years......knowing she was going to run for President.......corruption is the core of who she is.....

She was a lousy candidate from the beginning, but no doubt the leak stuff had something to do with it.

Agreed. You could say it was Hillary and Assange together who are to blame. Assange didn't make her crooked. He only exposed how crooked she already was.

The Democraps elevated Trump during the nomination because they mistakenly thought he was the easiest to beat, and suddenly realized their preferred opponent cannot be defeated. Hilarious.

If you looked at the polls, the only time Trump got close was when we were talking about Hillary's emails.

And what were we talking about at the end of the campaign? Her emails.

Some might blame Comey, but if the emails hadn't existed, he wouldn't have mattered.

So the impossible happened and Trump won and is our new President elect, but who is most responsible for that loss by Hillary?

The Deplorables!

She was a lousy candidate from the beginning, but no doubt the leak stuff had something to do with it.

Agreed. You could say it was Hillary and Assange together who are to blame. Assange didn't make her crooked. He only exposed how crooked she already was.

And the freak of nature in Aaronland signature!

---

She lose because of her and no one else... Well that freak of nature in Aaronland signature might have helped!

I mean the crazy eyes!!!

It was a culmination of things...mostly Hillary being so corrupt and dishonest, but also people rising up to prove others wrong. People were tired of being called racists for disagreeing with liberal policies, and a media who had no shame in working for the DNC and against so many Americans.

Many people didn't trust Hillary Clinton, but what really affected the outcome of this election was:
1. Hillary made it clear that she believed, as Europe did, in open borders; just let people flow in. Many of Trump's supporters, while not liking him, were very aware of the disaster that was occurring in Europe, with its open border policy and seeing that some of those countries, like Sweden for example, are now rape capitals because of the Muslim influx and also seeing that within a decade or so, will actually become Islamic nations, no doubt ruled by Sharia (a law completely at odds with western culture and making women second-class slaves to males).
2. Hillary's plan to bring in thousands and thousands of Muslim, so-called refugees, with their much higher birthrate than westerners, would ensure that at some point in the future (a few generations down the line), this country too would become like Europe. Evangelicals and other religious groups (Hindus, Sikhs, et cetera), were against that. Clinton supporters aren't very good at their world history or they would have known that her policy was a very bad idea.
3. There are 80+ million private citizens in this country possessing about 300 million firearms. Those private citizens are very much aware of Clinton's anti-gun stance and how she clearly stated that the Supreme Court was wrong in their decision regarding gun ownership. Anti-gun people look at the NRA and think of it as a single entity and fail to think about it as an organization comprised of approximately 2 million members. Add in addition gun ownership organizations and millions of gun owners that don't belong to a particular organization and you have a sizeable force that votes and they don't like Hillary.
4. Clinton supports NAFTA and the TPP. Because of those trade agreements, companies rushed out of the U.S. to get cheap, non-union labor to get the cost of products down for consumers, but in the process, dumped U.S. workers in the and the workers haven't forgotten that.

It'll be fascinating to watch.

The one thing I know for sure is that my best friend is a Trumpster, and he has been absolutely merciless all night with me.

The good news is that it's his turn to the buy the beers next.

The DNC and Democrats that voted for her in the primary are to blame. No getting around it.

You and me and a whole lot more that are sick to death of the unaccountable scum in Washington.

Forum List

Back