So, which British gun control law stopped this shooter from shooting up a church?

So, typical of a spineless liberal, you wont come to my door asking for my guns, but must sick the whole federal government on me, because I want to keep and exercise my 2nd amendment rights given to me by the constitution. Real Communistic of you Joe, you worthless faggot...yes, Joe I will have to kill many federal agents before I end up dead. But there will be others who will do the same, and if I stop them, I am coming after you and all the other Commies of America.

You mean.. I leave law enforcement to law enforcement professionals?

Um. Yeah. So does everyone else.

I also don't go and chase people driving erratically down the street to try to pull them over.

The best argument for gun control is a five minute conversation with a gun nut wanking off about all the people he wants to murder.

Your psych-sexual response to any talk about firearms is disturbing and really needs a look at by a professional. Guns are tools, not sex toys...you seem to have that mixed up......get help.

Your psych-sexual response to any talk about firearms is disturbing and really needs a look at by a professional. Guns are tools, not sex toys...you seem to have that mixed up......get help.

Actually, they are weapons, but guys like you who have "shortcomings" use them to "Compensate".

This is why you are horrified by the thought that government might regulate who gets them... you don't want to be "emasculated".

They have a ban on guns.....and their criminals keep shooting up houses.....which British gun control law kept this shooter from walking into a mall, a church, a theater or a school?

Gunman opens fire in street as house riddled with bullets
So your logic is that if you can’t stop all shootings, you shouldn’t try to stop any.
No, the logic is banning guns won't stop criminals from using them.
No the logic is, banning guns makes it extremely difficult for criminals to get hold of guns. Just as yet another FYI, the UK has not banned all guns, just handguns with shorter barrel lengths, and semi-automatic rifles. We can still get shotguns, pistols and rifles.

Take a look at the guns you can legally buy in the UK
So how do you propose stopping illegal weapons from crossing the border? Build a wall?

You can't stop weapon smuggling, no-one is suggesting you can. We have the English Channel as a "border" but weapons still get smuggled in. The point is to make it as difficult as possible for criminals to get hold of firearms.

2aguy said:
So, which British gun control law stopped this shooter from shooting up a church?

Here, read all about it here. Firearms licensing
1988, it is predicted....

So remind me how the USA, the most powerfull nation on Earth gets to be invaded by Cuba...You really need to read "War of the Flea" by Robert Taber, Full text of "The War Of The Flea: A Study of Guerrilla Warfare Theory and Practice"

Fun film, by the way, typical 1980's doomsday apocalyptic fantasy full of American schmaltz.

They have a ban on guns.....and their criminals keep shooting up houses.....which British gun control law kept this shooter from walking into a mall, a church, a theater or a school?

So your logic is that if you can’t stop all shootings, you shouldn’t try to stop any.
No the logic is, banning guns makes it extremely difficult for criminals to get hold of guns. Just as yet another FYI, the UK has not banned all guns, just handguns with shorter barrel lengths, and semi-automatic rifles. We can still get shotguns, pistols and rifles.

Moron.....

Police struggle to stop flood of firearms into UK

Police
and border officials are struggling to stop a rising supply of illegal firearms being smuggled into Britain, a senior police chief has warned.

Chief constable Andy Cooke, the national police lead for serious and organised crime, said law enforcement had seen an increased supply of guns over the past year, and feared that it would continue in 2019

The Guardian has learned that the situation is so serious that the National Crime Agency has taken the rare step of using its legal powers to direct every single police force to step up the fight against illegal guns.

The NCA has used tasking powers to direct greater intelligence about firearms to be gathered by all 43 forces in England and Wales.

Another senior law enforcement official said that “new and clean” weapons were now being used in the majority of shootings, as opposed to guns once being so difficult to obtain that they would be “rented out” to be used in multiple crimes.

Cooke, the Merseyside chief constable, told the Guardian: “We in law enforcement expect the rise in new firearms to continue. We are doing all we can. We are not in a position to stop it anytime soon.

“Law enforcement is more joined up now than before, but the scale of the problem is such that despite a number of excellent firearms seizures, I expect the rise in supply to be a continuing issue.”

The increasing supply of guns belies problems with UK border security and innovations by organised crime gangs. Smugglers have increasingly found new ways and innovative routes to get guns past border defences.

Cooke said that the dynamics of the streets of British cities had changed and that criminals were more willing to use guns: “If they bring them in people will buy them. It’s a kudos thing for organised criminals.”

Simon Brough, head of firearms at the NCA, said: “The majority of guns being used are new, clean firearms ... which indicates a relatively fluid supply.”

He said shotguns were 40% of the total, with an increase in burglaries to try and steal them.

Handguns are the next biggest category, most often smuggled in from overseas, with ferry ports such as Dover being a popular entry point into the UK for organised crime groups:

“We’re doing a lot to fight back against it,” Brough said, adding that compared to other European countries, the availability in the UK was relatively lower.
==========
He said shotguns were 40% of the total, with an increase in burglaries to try and steal them.

Handguns are the next biggest category, most often smuggled in from overseas, with ferry ports such as Dover being a popular entry point into the UK for organised crime groups:

“We’re doing a lot to fight back against it,” Brough said, adding that compared to other European countries, the availability in the UK was relatively lower.

Here you go, the most important bit, although this article is 2 years old and security in Dover has improved. Shotguns haven't been banned over here and they are prime targets for theft. Restricting the number of shotguns makes it more difficult for criminals to get hold of them.

Nothing you feel about guns is even true or accurate...........

You can't explain the following, why should you have any say in any topic on gun control?

In the U.S. as more Americans not only own guns, but now carry them for self defense, our gun murder rate went down 49%...

With what you believe....how do you explain that?

In the U.S. as more Americans not only own but now carry guns our gun crime rate went down 75%....

With what you believe,.....how do you explain that?

In the U.S. as more Americans not only own guns but carry them for self defense, our violent crime rate went down 72%.....

With what you believe, how do you explain that?

Nothing you believe about guns is supported by actual facts, the truth, or reality on the ground......how do you justify your believes beyond simply not liking guns?

------
Over the last 27 years, we went from 200 million guns in private hands in the 1990s and 4.7 million people carrying guns for self defense in 1997...to close to 400-600 million guns in private hands and over 18.6 million people carrying guns for self defense in 2018...guess what happened...

-- gun murder down 49%

--gun crime down 75%

--violent crime down 72%

Gun Homicide Rate Down 49% Since 1993 Peak; Public Unaware

Compared with 1993, the peak of U.S. gun homicides, the firearm homicide rate was 49% lower in 2010, and there were fewer deaths, even though the nation’s population grew. The victimization rate for other violent crimes with a firearm—assaults, robberies and sex crimes—was 75% lower in 2011 than in 1993. Violent non-fatal crime victimization overall (with or without a firearm) also is down markedly (72%) over two decades.
The anti-gun hypothesis and argument.....

More Guns = More Gun crime regardless of any other factors.

Actual Result:

In the U.S....as more Americans own and carry guns over the last 26 years, gun murder down 49%, gun crime down 75%, violent crime down 72%

The result: Exact opposite of theory of anti-gunners....

In Science when you have a theory, when that theory is tested....and the exact opposite result happens...that means your theory is wrong. That is science....not left wing wishful thinking.

Whatever the crime rate does......as more Americans owned more guns the crime rate did not go up....so again...

Britain...
More Guns = More Gun Crime
Britain had access to guns before they banned them.....they had low gun crime, low gun murder.
They banned guns, the gun murder rate spiked for 10 years then returned to the same level...
Your Theory again....
More guns = More Gun Crime
Guns Banned creates no change? That means banning guns for law abiding gun owners had no effect on gun crime.
When your theory states one thing, and you implement your theory, and nothing changes....in science, that means your theory is wrong...
-------

Maine tops ‘safest states’ rankings four years after removing major gun restriction

When Maine passed a “Constitutional Carry” law allowing Maine residents to carry a concealed firearm without any special permit in 2015, opponents of the law forecast a dangerous future for the state. They said the new law would hurt public safety and put Maine kids at risk.

One state representative who opposed the bill went so far as to say it would give Mainers a reason to be afraid every time they went out in public or to work.

Another state representative suggested the law would lead to violent criminals with recent arrests and convictions legally carrying handguns.

-----

Now four years later, Maine has been named the safest state in the nation according to US News and World Report’s public safety rankings, which measures the fifty states based on crime data.

Ranking as the top safest state for violent crime and fourth for property crime, Maine edges out another New England state, Vermont, for the top spot. Of note, Vermont also is a “Constitutional Carry” state. New Hampshire ranks third in the national rankings, giving New England all three of the top spots in the nation.

In 2018, Maine was edged out by Vermont in the same “safest states” ranking, but declared the best state overall in the broader “Crime and Corrections” category.

In 2017, using a different methodology, Maine was ranked second among the fifty states in the “Crime and Corrections” category and also second in the categories used to rank the “safest states.”

The U.S. News and World Report “Best States” rankings are built in partnership with McKinsey & Company, a firm that works closely with state leaders around the nation.

Maine has also ranked at the top of other state rankings. WalletHub.com recently ranked Maine second in “Personal and Residential Safety” among the fifty states, and third overall.

So the basis of your argument is that 18.6 million civillian Americans are directly responsible for the fall in gun crime... out of a population of 300 million people, really?

There are millions of babies killed each year, not of their choice but a deranged woman's choice. You are fine with it.

Fetuses aren't babies. Sorry. They just aren't. Frankly, I've known a lot of women who had abortions, not a one of them was "Deranged". They made very rational choices that they weren't ready for families right now.

When you dont have sanctity of life for the babies, there is no sanctity of life later on. This is your immoral world Joe, you liberals created it, now you have to deal with it, but if you want to take our guns away, come to our door Joe and try and take them away..

So if Congress passes a gun law, and the ATF comes to your Door, you are really going to have a shootout with them.

Ask David Koresh how well that works out.

View attachment 305000
Heh, heh, heh....
So, typical of a spineless liberal, you wont come to my door asking for my guns, but must sick the whole federal government on me, because I want to keep and exercise my 2nd amendment rights given to me by the constitution. Real Communistic of you Joe, you worthless faggot...yes, Joe I will have to kill many federal agents before I end up dead. But there will be others who will do the same, and if I stop them, I am coming after you and all the other Commies of America.
JoeB is anything but liberal.

He is an authoritarian leftist without a single liberal inclination in that evil little head of his.

Moron...our schools are safer than they have ever been........and if you asshats would stop letting violent felons out of prison, our gun crime and murder rates would go down 95%......that's on you, and your democrat party asshats...

Cruz wasn't a felon. Lanza wasn't a felon. Joker Holmes wasn't a felon.

They were mass public shooters.......how many do they kill?

2019....10 mass public shootings....73 killed......ladders kill more people as do bicycles....

The criminals that democrat party let out of prison over and over again are responsible for the other 10, 265 killed in 2018..........

Can you tell which number is bigger? Do you want to use your toes to help you count......

US Mass Shootings, 1982-2015: Data From Mother Jones' Investigation

2018... 12

2017: 11 ( 5 according to the old standard)

2015....4 ( obama's new standard....7)

2014....2 (4)

2002 not listed so more than likely 0

1985... not listed so probably 0

1983...not listed so probably 0

Rental Truck in Nice, France, 86 murdered in 5 minutes...

Total number murdered in mass public shootings by year...

Lawn mower deaths every year.... more than 75
(
https://munews.missouri.edu/news-releases/2007/0419-lawn-mowers.php)
2014..... 9
2013..... 36
2012..... 72
2011..... 19
2002...not listed by mother jones
1985...(none listed)
1983 (none listed)

Lawnmowers against guns?

2016-09-01-1472759565-493250-extreme_extreme_vetting-thumb.jpg

Lawnmowers lose. Maybe you should introduce lawnmower driving tests and require a license to drive one.

Oh, while I think about it regarding your Mother Jones' mass shootings data, since 1982:

USA = 118 cases with 948 people killed and 1443 injured/wounded
UK= 3 cases with 45 people Killed 41 injured/wounded
Japan= 0

Japan has stricter gun laws than the UK which has stricter laws than the USA. Gun control works.

You mean.. I leave law enforcement to law enforcement professionals?

Um. Yeah. So does everyone else.

I also don't go and chase people driving erratically down the street to try to pull them over.

The best argument for gun control is a five minute conversation with a gun nut wanking off about all the people he wants to murder.
No Joe, most law enforcement people dont want Law Abiding Citizens to give up their guns, but liberals like you, want criminals to have and use them, because then you can say "see guns are the problem" , while intelligent people know that you and your immoral asswipes are the problem...Joe...

Oh, while I think about it regarding your Mother Jones' mass shootings data, since 1982:

Japan= 0

Japan has stricter gun laws than the UK which has stricter laws than the USA. Gun control works.
Japan, a total racist nation, doesnt allow Illegals to cross their border because they have a fucking huge ass ocean to keep illegals out....Try again retard..

No...moron....what you can't stand is that mass public shootings are different crimes than gang members killing each other over drug turf and facebook feuds........

yes, that's the way to do it,... it doesn't count if they are people of color getting killed.
So like the KKK, keep the guns out of the hands of people of color, so people of color cant be killed. Yep, Joe, racist extreme.

So how do you propose stopping illegal weapons from crossing the border? Build a wall?

You can't stop weapon smuggling, no-one is suggesting you can. We have the English Channel as a "border" but weapons still get smuggled in. The point is to make it as difficult as possible for criminals to get hold of firearms.

We do.....we arrest them when they are captured...then our democrat party lets them out again.....that is our problem, not access to guns for normal people...as you have been shown over and over again.

Moron.....

Police struggle to stop flood of firearms into UK

Police
and border officials are struggling to stop a rising supply of illegal firearms being smuggled into Britain, a senior police chief has warned.

Chief constable Andy Cooke, the national police lead for serious and organised crime, said law enforcement had seen an increased supply of guns over the past year, and feared that it would continue in 2019

The Guardian has learned that the situation is so serious that the National Crime Agency has taken the rare step of using its legal powers to direct every single police force to step up the fight against illegal guns.

The NCA has used tasking powers to direct greater intelligence about firearms to be gathered by all 43 forces in England and Wales.

Another senior law enforcement official said that “new and clean” weapons were now being used in the majority of shootings, as opposed to guns once being so difficult to obtain that they would be “rented out” to be used in multiple crimes.

Cooke, the Merseyside chief constable, told the Guardian: “We in law enforcement expect the rise in new firearms to continue. We are doing all we can. We are not in a position to stop it anytime soon.

“Law enforcement is more joined up now than before, but the scale of the problem is such that despite a number of excellent firearms seizures, I expect the rise in supply to be a continuing issue.”

The increasing supply of guns belies problems with UK border security and innovations by organised crime gangs. Smugglers have increasingly found new ways and innovative routes to get guns past border defences.

Cooke said that the dynamics of the streets of British cities had changed and that criminals were more willing to use guns: “If they bring them in people will buy them. It’s a kudos thing for organised criminals.”

Simon Brough, head of firearms at the NCA, said: “The majority of guns being used are new, clean firearms ... which indicates a relatively fluid supply.”

==========

Here you go, the most important bit, although this article is 2 years old and security in Dover has improved. Shotguns haven't been banned over here and they are prime targets for theft. Restricting the number of shotguns makes it more difficult for criminals to get hold of them.

You should really read before you post.....

Japan= 0

No...it doesn't....Japan does what we keep telling you will work....locking up violent criminals.....our democrat party keeps letting them out.....that is the difference...

A police state and people control stop normal people from owning guns......fascists like you are all into police states....and then Japan has a culture of conformity and submission to government...another thing you fascists love...

Japan: Gun Control and People Control

Japan's low crime rate has almost nothing to do with gun control, and everything to do with people control.

Americans, used to their own traditions of freedom, would not accept Japan's system of people controls and gun controls.

Robbery in Japan is about as rare as murder. Japan's annual robbery rate is 1.8 per 100,000 inhabitants; America's is 205.4. Do the gun banners have the argument won when they point to these statistics? No, they don't. A realistic examination of Japanese culture leads to the conclusion that gun control has little, if anything, to do with Japan's low crime rates. Japan's lack of crime is more the result of the very extensive powers of the Japanese police, and the distinctive relation of the Japanese citizenry to authority. Further, none of the reasons which have made gun control succeed in Japan (in terms of disarming citizens) exist in the U.S.

The Japanese criminal justice system bears more heavily on a suspect than any other system in an industrial democratic nation. One American found this out when he was arrested in Okinawa for possessing marijuana: he was interrogated for days without an attorney, and signed a confession written in Japanese that he could not read. He met his lawyer for the first time at his trial, which took 30 minutes.

Unlike in the United States, where the Miranda rule limits coercive police interrogation techniques, Japanese police and prosecutors may detain a suspect indefinitely until he confesses. (Technically, detentions are only allowed for three days, followed by ten day extensions approved by a judge, but defense attorneys rarely oppose the extension request, for fear of offending the prosecutor.) Bail is denied if it would interfere with interrogation.

Even after interrogation is completed, pretrial detention may continue on a variety of pretexts, such as preventing the defendant from destroying evidence. Criminal defense lawyers are the only people allowed to visit a detained suspect, and those meetings are strictly limited.

Partly as a result of these coercive practices, and partly as a result of the Japanese sense of shame, the confession rate is 95%.

For those few defendants who dare to go to trial, there is no jury. Since judges almost always defer to the prosecutors' judgment, the trial conviction rate for violent crime is 99.5%.
Of those convicted, 98% receive jail time.

In short, once a Japanese suspect is apprehended, the power of the prosecutor makes it very likely the suspect will go to jail. And the power of the policeman makes it quite likely that a criminal will be apprehended.

The police routinely ask "suspicious" characters to show what is in their purse or sack. In effect, the police can search almost anyone, almost anytime, because courts only rarely exclude evidence seized by the police -- even if the police acted illegally.

The most important element of police power, though, is not authority to search, but authority in the community. Like school teachers, Japanese policemen rate high in public esteem, especially in the countryside. Community leaders and role models, the police are trained in calligraphy and Haiku composition. In police per capita, Japan far outranks all other major democracies.

15,000 koban "police boxes" are located throughout the cities. Citizens go to the 24-hour-a-day boxes not only for street directions, but to complain about day-to-day problems, such as noisy neighbors, or to ask advice on how to raise children. Some of the policemen and their families live in the boxes. Police box officers clear 74.6% of all criminal cases cleared. Police box officers also spend time teaching neighborhood youth judo or calligraphy. The officers even hand- write their own newspapers, with information about crime and accidents, "stories about good deeds by children, and opinions of
residents."

The police box system contrasts sharply with the practice in America. Here, most departments adopt a policy of "stranger policing." To prevent corruption, police are frequently rotated from one neighborhood to another. But as federal judge Charles Silberman writes, "the cure is worse than the disease, for officers develop no sense of identification with their beats, hence no emotional stake in improving the quality of life there."

Thus, the U.S. citizenry does not develop a supportive relationship with the police. One poll showed that 60% of police officers believe "it is difficult to persuade people to give patrolmen the information they need."

The Japanese police do not spend all their time in the koban boxes. As the Japanese government puts it: "Home visit is one of the most important duties of officers assigned to police boxes." Making annual visits to each home in their beat, officers keep track of who lives where, and which family member to contact in case of emergency. The police also check on all gun licensees, to make sure no gun has been stolen or misused, that the gun is securely stored, and that the licensees are emotionally stable.

Gun banners might rejoice at a society where the police keep such a sharp eye on citizens' guns. But the price is that the police keep an eye on everything.

Policemen are apt to tell people reading sexually-oriented magazines to read something more worthwhile. Japan's major official year-end police report includes statistics like "Background and Motives for Girls' Sexual Misconduct." In 1985, the police determined that 37.4% of the girls had been seduced, and the rest had had sex "voluntarily." For the volunteers, 19.6% acted "out of curiosity", while for 18.1%, the motive was "liked particular boy." The year-end police report also includes sections on labor demands, and on anti-nuclear or anti-military demonstrations.

Japan= 0

The way you stop gun crime is to stop gun criminals...you asshats target normal gun owners which is why your gun laws have no effect on gun crime rates....

https://www.asiatimes.com/2017/12/article/japans-gun-control-laws-strict-yakuza-turn-toy-pistols/

Ryo Fujiwara, long-time writer on yakuza affairs and author of the book, The Three Yamaguchi-Gumi, says that the punishment for using a gun in a gang war or in a crime is now so heavy that most yakuza avoid their use at all – unless it is for an assassination.

“In a hit, whoever fires the gun, or is made to take responsibility for firing the gun, has to pretty much be willing to go to jail for the rest of their life. That’s a big decision. The repercussions are big, too. No one wants to claim responsibility for such acts – the gang office might actually get shut-down.”

The gang typically also has to support the family of the hit-man while he is in prison, which is also a financial burden for the organization.

Japan’s Firearms and Swords Control Laws make it a crime to illegally possess a gun, with a punishment of jail time of up to 10 years.

Illegal possession more than one gun, the penalty goes up to 15 years in prison. If you own a gun and matching ammunition, that’s another charge and a heavier penalty. The most severe penalty is for the act of discharging a gun in a train, on a bus, or most public spaces, which can result in a life sentence.

-----

--A police officer in Osaka’s Organized Crime Control Division, speaking on background noted, “In the de facto world of law enforcement, when a yakuza fires a gun, we’re almost always going to charge them with attempted murder—which is a very heavy crime and serious time in ‘the pig-house’ (jail). Guns kill people, so if you use one, intent to kill is right there. Toy guns? Not so much.”

He added, “Unless you’re an old gangster and wanting to stay in jail until you die because you got nowhere else to go, you don’t use a gun. The crime isn’t worth the time in jail.”

-------

A low-ranking member of the Kobe-Yamaguchi-gumi put it this way: “All of the smart guys got rid of their guns a long-time ago. The penalties are way too high. You get life in prison if you just fire a gun. That’s not fun.”

Nothing you feel about guns is even true or accurate...........

You can't explain the following, why should you have any say in any topic on gun control?

In the U.S. as more Americans not only own guns, but now carry them for self defense, our gun murder rate went down 49%...

In the U.S. as more Americans not only own but now carry guns our gun crime rate went down 75%....

In the U.S. as more Americans not only own guns but carry them for self defense, our violent crime rate went down 72%.....

Nothing you believe about guns is supported by actual facts, the truth, or reality on the ground......how do you justify your believes beyond simply not liking guns?

------
Over the last 27 years, we went from 200 million guns in private hands in the 1990s and 4.7 million people carrying guns for self defense in 1997...to close to 400-600 million guns in private hands and over 18.6 million people carrying guns for self defense in 2018...guess what happened...

-- gun murder down 49%

--gun crime down 75%

--violent crime down 72%

Compared with 1993, the peak of U.S. gun homicides, the firearm homicide rate was 49% lower in 2010, and there were fewer deaths, even though the nation’s population grew. The victimization rate for other violent crimes with a firearm—assaults, robberies and sex crimes—was 75% lower in 2011 than in 1993. Violent non-fatal crime victimization overall (with or without a firearm) also is down markedly (72%) over two decades.

Actual Result:

In the U.S....as more Americans own and carry guns over the last 26 years, gun murder down 49%, gun crime down 75%, violent crime down 72%

In Science when you have a theory, when that theory is tested....and the exact opposite result happens...that means your theory is wrong. That is science....not left wing wishful thinking.

Whatever the crime rate does......as more Americans owned more guns the crime rate did not go up....so again...

Britain...
Britain had access to guns before they banned them.....they had low gun crime, low gun murder.
They banned guns, the gun murder rate spiked for 10 years then returned to the same level...
Your Theory again....
Guns Banned creates no change? That means banning guns for law abiding gun owners had no effect on gun crime.
When your theory states one thing, and you implement your theory, and nothing changes....in science, that means your theory is wrong...
-------

Maine tops ‘safest states’ rankings four years after removing major gun restriction

When Maine passed a “Constitutional Carry” law allowing Maine residents to carry a concealed firearm without any special permit in 2015, opponents of the law forecast a dangerous future for the state. They said the new law would hurt public safety and put Maine kids at risk.

One state representative who opposed the bill went so far as to say it would give Mainers a reason to be afraid every time they went out in public or to work.

Another state representative suggested the law would lead to violent criminals with recent arrests and convictions legally carrying handguns.

-----

Now four years later, Maine has been named the safest state in the nation according to US News and World Report’s public safety rankings, which measures the fifty states based on crime data.

Ranking as the top safest state for violent crime and fourth for property crime, Maine edges out another New England state, Vermont, for the top spot. Of note, Vermont also is a “Constitutional Carry” state. New Hampshire ranks third in the national rankings, giving New England all three of the top spots in the nation.

In 2018, Maine was edged out by Vermont in the same “safest states” ranking, but declared the best state overall in the broader “Crime and Corrections” category.

In 2017, using a different methodology, Maine was ranked second among the fifty states in the “Crime and Corrections” category and also second in the categories used to rank the “safest states.”

The U.S. News and World Report “Best States” rankings are built in partnership with McKinsey & Company, a firm that works closely with state leaders around the nation.

Maine has also ranked at the top of other state rankings. WalletHub.com recently ranked Maine second in “Personal and Residential Safety” among the fifty states, and third overall.

So the basis of your argument is that 18.6 million civillian Americans are directly responsible for the fall in gun crime... out of a population of 300 million people, really?

No...dumb ass.......as I have posted to you before in numerous threads....that 18.6 million number .....Americans who not only own gun but carry them for self defense.......shows that normal people with guns do not increase the crime rate....the gun crime rate or the gun murder rate....

Which shows your entire argument is crap.........

------

-- gun murder down 49%

--gun crime down 75%

--violent crime down 72%

Actual Result:

Britain...
Your Theory again....
-------

-----

Moron...our schools are safer than they have ever been........and if you asshats would stop letting violent felons out of prison, our gun crime and murder rates would go down 95%......that's on you, and your democrat party asshats...

Cruz wasn't a felon. Lanza wasn't a felon. Joker Holmes wasn't a felon.

They were mass public shooters.......how many do they kill?

2019....10 mass public shootings....73 killed......ladders kill more people as do bicycles....

The criminals that democrat party let out of prison over and over again are responsible for the other 10, 265 killed in 2018..........

Can you tell which number is bigger? Do you want to use your toes to help you count......

2018... 12

2017: 11 ( 5 according to the old standard)

2015....4 ( obama's new standard....7)

2014....2 (4)

2002 not listed so more than likely 0

1985... not listed so probably 0

1983...not listed so probably 0

(
2014..... 9
2013..... 36
2012..... 72
2011..... 19
1985...(none listed)
1983 (none listed)

Lawnmowers against guns?

2016-09-01-1472759565-493250-extreme_extreme_vetting-thumb.jpg

Lawnmowers lose. Maybe you should introduce lawnmower driving tests and require a license to drive one.

Thanks moron...for proving my point about mass public shootings...not democrat party sponsored gun crime........

And those people who are murdered...in America? 90% of them are criminals engaged in criminal activity, released from jail and prison by democrat party policies...implemented democrat party judges, prosecutors and politicians.

(

2014..... 9
2013..... 36
2012..... 72
2011..... 19
1985...(none listed)
1983 (none listed)
1982...8[/QUOTE]

Japan= 0

This is why we have gun crime in the United State....the democrat party...

Charges have been filed against a 31-year-old Chatham resident in connection with the shooting and robbery of a Blue Line train passenger near the UIC-Halsted station on Wednesday morning.

The accused man is on parole after serving half of a 12-year sentence for a 2012 armed robbery that he committed while on parole for yet another robbery in 2010.

Prosecutors today charged Waldon with felony armed habitual criminal, felony armed robbery while discharging a firearm, and aggravated battery by discharging a firearm. He is due in bond court this afternoon.

Forum List

Back