Shock in Putlerstan ! Turkish President , during a meeting with Ukrainian 1 : "Glory to Ukraine"

Erdogan greeted guard of honor with words 'Glory to Ukraine ...
- Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan, during a meeting with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky, greeted the guard of honor in Kyiv ...

LOL, where is Baron ? ))

yeah and sponge bob too!!!!...lol lol lol lol, geez
What is it with europeans and liberals with their complete inability to draw discernable parallels?...I have no idea how any of the above relates to one another so as a shot in the dark I am just going to say...lol I guess

Turkey to provide financial support to Armed Forces of Ukraine – Zelensky
Ukraine and Turkey have agreed on financial support to the Ukrainian Armed Forces. "Today, an important agreement on military and financial cooperation has been reached, under which the Turkish partners will provide financial support to the Ukrainian army," Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky said at a joint press conference with his Turkish counterpart Recep Tayyip Erdogan in Kyiv on Monday, according to a UNIAN correspondent.

https://www.unian.info/politics/10857854-turkey-to-provide-financial-support-to-armed-forces-of-ukraine-zelensky.html

cf7982c5e87f0a55bcd8cf860ffad09e1cece8cb.jpg

Ukraine and Turkey have agreed on financial support to the Ukrainian Armed Forces. "Today, an important agreement on military and financial cooperation has been reached, under which the Turkish partners will provide financial support to the Ukrainian army," Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky said at a joint press conference with his Turkish counterpart Recep Tayyip Erdogan in Kyiv on Monday, according to a UNIAN correspondent.

https://www.unian.info/politics/10857854-turkey-to-provide-financial-support-to-armed-forces-of-ukraine-zelensky.html

Good. Ukraine should seek cooperation with other countries to reform and develop its armed forces.

On the other hand, I have some doubts about the Turks and their trustworthiness.

Good. Ukraine should seek cooperation with other countries to reform and develop its armed forces.

On the other hand, I have some doubts about the Turks and their trustworthiness.

armedia.am › eng › news › turkey-will-provide...

Turkey Will Provide $50 Million To Ukrainian Armed Forces

4 feb. 2020 - Ukraine and Turkey have agreed on financial support to the Ukrainian Armed Forces.

"On the other hand, I have some doubts about the Turks and their trustworthiness"
Presidency Of The Republic Of Turkey : “Turkey will continue ...
Översätt den här sidan
3 nov. 2018 - Turkey will continue to defend the rights and interests of the Crimean Tatars, irrespective of whether they live in Crimea or had to leave the ... President Erdoğan for the support he gives to the territorial integrity of Ukraine.
www.nytimes.com › ap-eu-ukraine-turkey

Turkish President Denounces Russia's Annexation of Crimea ...

- Översätt den här sidan
3 feb. 2020 - Crimean Tatars are a Turkic ethnic group indigenous to Crimea. Many have ... Crimea.” “Turkey supports Ukraine's territorial integrity,” he said.

"On the other hand, I have some doubts about the Turks and their trustworthiness"
Översätt den här sidan
3 nov. 2018 - Turkey will continue to defend the rights and interests of the Crimean Tatars, irrespective of whether they live in Crimea or had to leave the ... President Erdoğan for the support he gives to the territorial integrity of Ukraine.

- Översätt den här sidan
3 feb. 2020 - Crimean Tatars are a Turkic ethnic group indigenous to Crimea. Many have ... Crimea.” “Turkey supports Ukraine's territorial integrity,” he said.
That's great of course. But I don't want the Crimean Tatars to be a Ukrainian problem.

I don't want Crimea's returning (even if it would be possible). Ukraine doesn't need another heavy pro-Russian region, with possible ethnic conflict with the Tatars in the future.

Översätt den här sidan

- Översätt den här sidan
That's great of course. But I don't want the Crimean Tatars to be a Ukrainian problem.

I don't want Crimea's returning (even if it would be possible). Ukraine doesn't need another heavy pro-Russian region, with possible ethnic conflict with the Tatars in the future.
"I don't want the Crimean Tatars to be a Ukrainian problem."
Crimean Tatars are more loyal to Ukrainian state than ethnic Ukrainians , they never stooped to fight for Ukrainian territorial integrity

Översätt den här sidan

- Översätt den här sidan

Crimean Tatars are more loyal to Ukrainian state than ethnic Ukrainians , they never stooped to fight for Ukrainian territorial integrity

Have you ever talked with anyone of them?

Översätt den här sidan

- Översätt den här sidan

yes, with very hot Tatar girl in 2013 , did you ?

Översätt den här sidan

- Översätt den här sidan

Yes, I did. They were not bad guys overall, but didn't seem great patriots.

I have little doubts that if they had been strong enough, they would have demanded their separate state.

Översätt den här sidan

- Översätt den här sidan

I have little doubts that if they had been strong enough, they would have demanded their separate state.

"they would have demanded their separate state" no they will not , Crimean Tatars are just small minority today in Crimea, even if Ukraine deport all illegal settlers who live in Tatar houses . + they fight today side by side with Ukraine, having the same goal , brother in arms , i think they will be an Ukrainian subgroup very soon

"they would have demanded their separate state" no they will not , Crimean Tatars are just small minority today in Crimea, even if Ukraine deport all illegal settlers who live in Tatar houses . + they fight today side by side with Ukraine, having the same goal , brother in arms , i think they will be an Ukrainian subgroup very soon

Small minority are the key words.

yes, but well organized, Putin has a lot of problem with them . by the way Crimean - Muscovite conflict is many centuries old

Established by Hacı I Giray in 1441, the Crimean khans were the patrilineal descendants of Toqa Temür, thirteenth son of Jochi...from 1441 to 1783, the longest-lived of the Turkic khanates that succeeded the empire of the [URL='https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_Horde']Golden Horde.[/URL]

yes, but well organized, Putin has a lot of problem with them . by the way Crimean - Muscovite conflict is many centuries old

Established by Hacı I Giray in 1441, the Crimean khans were the patrilineal descendants of Toqa Temür, thirteenth son of Jochi...from 1441 to 1783, the longest-lived of the Turkic khanates that succeeded the empire of the Golden Horde.

Good. Let them have their own autonomy. With the help of the Turks.

Established by Hacı I Giray in 1441, the Crimean khans were the patrilineal descendants of Toqa Temür, thirteenth son of Jochi...from 1441 to 1783, the longest-lived of the Turkic khanates that succeeded the empire of the Golden Horde.

EU - laws (the main target for Kiev) provide all native minorities with an amazing autonomy- kit.

EU - laws (the main target for Kiev) provide all native minorities with an amazing autonomy- kit.

You didn't understand me properly. Let they struggle for their autonomy inside de facto Russian Crimea. And let the Turks help them with this.

You didn't understand me properly. Let they struggle for their autonomy inside de facto Russian Crimea. And let the Turks help them with this.

yes

Crimean Tatars in Turkey

Forum List

Back