so when is the next date?

strollingbones

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2008
chicken farm
March 20 th has passed....no take over...no military take over etc when will you traitors realize this is over...biden is president and yall are mislead idiots who truned on your country...but do tell me the next date of the return of trump? well? are yall not feeling a bit foolish by now?

March 20 th has passed....no take over...no military take over etc when will you traitors realize this is over...biden is president and yall are mislead idiots who truned on your country...but do tell me the next date of the return of trump? well? are yall not feeling a bit foolish by now?
....doesn't matter much now since Biden has just about fkd up the US for good --and that affects you also

They'll never feel foolish, because they can just play the victim. I'd imagine the only thing that might change their mind at this point is if someone slipped Trump some truth serum in front of a camera and he blurted out the whole con.

It'll be interesting to see if they come up with another date, though, and what the back-story is. I'm sure it will be riveting!

When he can board a plane let me know. You cheating MFs.

Well, it looks like they have a good idea. They're just gonna go back to keeping everything vague 'n scary 'n stuff:

Since then, another Telegram user spotted by Insider attempted to address the problem of definite dates by doing away with them altogether, writing: “Dates for late March, April, May, and more dates in the fall have been tossed out there. While we can speculate and hope, no specific dates have been landed on… don’t get caught up in the dates, watch what’s happening.”

The only important date will be when (if?) voters take back their federal government by turning out the entire House of Representatives and a third of the Senate at one fell swoop, replacing all those thrown out with representatives of the population instead of the past. The duopoly has to go if we are to win. Otherwise, the end is clear and it isn't pretty.

Trumpistas are such space cadets, it's probably May the 4th.

They'll never feel foolish, because they can just play the victim. I'd imagine the only thing that might change their mind at this point is if someone slipped Trump some truth serum in front of a camera and he blurted out the whole con.

It'll be interesting to see if they come up with another date, though, and what the back-story is. I'm sure it will be riveting!
It's hard to feel foolish with you idiots around.

....doesn't matter much now since Biden has just about fkd up the US for good --and that affects you also
Our President has the highest Stock Market in HISTORY and added close to 400,000 jobs last month

He just distributed his 100 millionth dose of vaccine.

He has an approval of 54 percent, a level Trump could not have dreamed of

:dance:

Our President has the highest Stock Market in HISTORY and added close to 400,000 jobs last month

..you people's minds are so warped by hate/etc that you can't see the obvious ......LOOK at the border crisis/etc.....
..and, your post is akin to someone in huge debt taking out ANOTHER loan they can't pay.....sure, sure, everything is ok when you get the loan, but when the bills come home--hahahhahahahahah--goodbye

and was elected by popular vote..when was the last gop elected by popular vote?
that just means more idiots and brainwashed people voted for him.
....remember, hitler got elected also--and you see where that got Germany ..AND Mussolini, AND etc etc

..you people's minds are so warped by hate/etc that you can't see the obvious ......LOOK at the border crisis/etc.....
..and, your post is akin to someone in huge debt taking out ANOTHER loan they can't pay.....sure, sure, everything is ok when you get the loan, but when the bills come home--hahahhahahahahah--goodbye

There is no border crisis.....except on Fox News

Just a bunch of future Democratic voters

just like I said blinded by your hate/racism/etc

your post is akin to someone in huge debt taking out ANOTHER loan they can't pay.....sure, sure, everything is ok when you get the loan, but when the bills come home--

Deficits don’t matter
Just look at Trump running up a $3 trillion deficit. Didn’t see you whining then

Well, it looks like they have a good idea. They're just gonna go back to keeping everything vague 'n scary 'n stuff:

Since then, another Telegram user spotted by Insider attempted to address the problem of definite dates by doing away with them altogether, writing: “Dates for late March, April, May, and more dates in the fall have been tossed out there. While we can speculate and hope, no specific dates have been landed on… don’t get caught up in the dates, watch what’s happening.”
Sounds remarkably like the 'millienialists' Who say the world is going to end..they set a date...and after it passes..they shrug their collective shoulders and set another...LOL~

1616327958389.png

just like I said blinded by your hate/racism/etc

What racism?

Mexicans make good Democratic voters

Forum List

Back