so when is the next date?

Sounds remarkably like the 'millienialists' Who say the world is going to end..they set a date...and after it passes..why shrug their collective shoulders and set another...LOL~
Yeah, I'm sure it keeps everyone engaged and excited 'n stuff. These folks are absolutely hooked on big-picture conspiracy fantasies, so there's a never-ending supply of meat on the bone for them.

If this were just some little goofy hobby for a small group of people, that would be one thing. But it's polluted one of our two "major" parties.

Who could have expected something like this?

March 20 th has passed....no take over...no military take over etc when will you traitors realize this is over...biden is president and yall are mislead idiots who truned on your country...but do tell me the next date of the return of trump? well? are yall not feeling a bit foolish by now?
....doesn't matter much now since Biden has just about fkd up the US for good --and that affects you also
Our President has the highest Stock Market in HISTORY and added close to 400,000 jobs last month

He just distributed his 100 millionth dose of vaccine.

He has an approval of 54 percent, a level Trump could not have dreamed of

:dance:
..you people's minds are so warped by hate/etc that you can't see the obvious ......LOOK at the border crisis/etc.....
..and, your post is akin to someone in huge debt taking out ANOTHER loan they can't pay.....sure, sure, everything is ok when you get the loan, but when the bills come home--hahahhahahahahah--goodbye

There is no border crisis.....except on Fox News

Just a bunch of future Democratic voters

Of course there is no border crisis. It's part of the democrat plan to increase democrat voters as stated by RW.

your post is akin to someone in huge debt taking out ANOTHER loan they can't pay.....sure, sure, everything is ok when you get the loan, but when the bills come home--

Deficits don’t matter
Just look at Trump running up a $3 trillion deficit. Didn’t see you whining then

Why whine when you hold the checkbook?

Show me a Fiscal Conservative and I will show you a Fiscal Liberal when you hand them the Government checkbook!

March 20 th has passed....no take over...no military take over etc when will you traitors realize this is over...biden is president and yall are mislead idiots who truned on your country...but do tell me the next date of the return of trump? well? are yall not feeling a bit foolish by now?
....doesn't matter much now since Biden has just about fkd up the US for good --and that affects you also
Our President has the highest Stock Market in HISTORY and added close to 400,000 jobs last month

..you people's minds are so warped by hate/etc that you can't see the obvious ......LOOK at the border crisis/etc.....
..and, your post is akin to someone in huge debt taking out ANOTHER loan they can't pay.....sure, sure, everything is ok when you get the loan, but when the bills come home--hahahhahahahahah--goodbye

BAIZUO!

BAIZUO!
Interesting that you'd use a Chinese epithet. Kind of kills the idea that the American left is in bed with the Chinese..as the Chinese have nothing but contempt for them.

2 points for making me search though..Kudos.

Baizuo (pronounced "bye-tswaw) is a Chinese epithet meaning naive western educated person who advocates for peace and equality only to satisfy their own feeling of moral superiority. A baizuo only cares about topics such as immigration, minorities, LGBT and the environment while being obsessed with political correctness to the extent that they import backwards Islamic values for the sake of multiculturalism.

Of course there is no border crisis. It's part of the democrat plan to increase democrat voters as stated by RW.

We had a meeting on this last week...

It was me, Kamala, Nancy Pelosi, George Soros. Biden was there, but he fell asleep.
Plan is we will fast track citizenship and give all these New Democrats $100,000 to relocate to Texas and Florida. We figure in five years both states will be solidly Democrat

So, again, I don’t see any “Border Crisis”

It was me, Kamala, Nancy Pelosi, George Soros. Biden was there, but he fell asleep.
Plan is we will fast track citizenship and give all these New Democrats $100,000 to relocate to Texas and Florida. We figure in five years both states will be solidly Democrat

Only 100k?

Cheap bastards!

Only 100k?

Cheap bastards!
I know, I know...

$100,000 a person is all George Soros is willing to pay. The rest we will have to get from raising taxes on rich Republicans

Well, it looks like they have a good idea. They're just gonna go back to keeping everything vague 'n scary 'n stuff:

Since then, another Telegram user spotted by Insider attempted to address the problem of definite dates by doing away with them altogether, writing: “Dates for late March, April, May, and more dates in the fall have been tossed out there. While we can speculate and hope, no specific dates have been landed on… don’t get caught up in the dates, watch what’s happening.”

Q....BOO!

Sounds remarkably like the 'millienialists' Who say the world is going to end..they set a date...and after it passes..why shrug their collective shoulders and set another...LOL~
Yeah, I'm sure it keeps everyone engaged and excited 'n stuff. These folks are absolutely hooked on big-picture conspiracy fantasies, so there's a never-ending supply of meat on the bone for them.

If this were just some little goofy hobby for a small group of people, that would be one thing. But it's polluted one of our two "major" parties.

Who could have expected something like this?
After Palin and the Tea Party...anything is possible

Wow, you guys pay more attention to Q than anyone I've seen on these forums.

So, these dates...are they coming from a Q source itself, or are you getting this information from a left wing media outlet?

It doesn't matter, even if he has no plans to ever come back you have it your mind that he will. So the wall and troops will stay in DC, Biden is afraid to walk he streets even with 20K troops but remember that Trump walked into North Korea alone to the surprise of everyone.

It doesn't matter, even if he has no plans to ever come back you have it your mind that he will. So the wall and troops will stay in DC, Biden is afraid to walk he streets even with 20K troops but remember that Trump walked into North Korea alone to the surprise of everyone.

Trump stuck his pinky toe in N Korea

Liza Doolittle Day?

Forum List

Back