So what's the laundry list of free shit Obama is gonna dangle in front of all the leeches tonight?

Why is it my job to make it easier for you?
Drop the self centered attitude and consider this: an educated workforce is a competent work force. A competent workforce is a competitive workforce. A competitive workforce produces higher paying jobs. Higher paying jobs means more tax dollars in government coffers, more disposable income in more hands and therefore an expanding economy.

You'll make your money back. And there will be more educated people helping you in your time of dire finacial circumstances, like now the way you're complaining.

Is the cost of knowledge too high? Try the cost of ignorance!
We see the cost of ignorance in every one of your posts.
You are equating more money with better education. Except it isnt true. We are spending more per pupil in almost every school district and results on tests etc are worse or very slight better.
Throwing money at a broken system appeases union drones etc but does nothing to help anyone. The unemployment/underemployment rate for college grads is nearly 50%. Why would we want to contribute to that??

pay high end wages to union drones, appease Republicans, build Keystone Pipeline.

why would YOU want to contribute to a UNION? That's the question.

Yeah, build the pipeline. Obama's own CBO said it would create 42,000 good paying jobs.

I like the idea of the pipeline, I wonder how many of barrels of oil are projected to pass through it? What will the Saudi response be, will they lower production to make oil more scarce and thus fuel prices will rise? Will the creation of the Keystone pipeline counteract that in a timely manner so it offsets the Saudi cut in production? Can the Saudis afford to play that game?

I haven't the foggiest but you can bet that the Canadians are not going to just sit on it. It will get to market somewhere somehow. We have pipelines already in use. There is on about forty miles from where I live that has been in use for about forty years with no problems.

Are you really so stupid as to believe that I should like Obama just because........????

He is a fucking liberal. He believes & promotes the exact opposite of everything I believe in. So do tell moron. How should I feel about the man who I consider is destroying the fabric of our nation?

When you pull your head out of your ass give me a response.

You hate low gas prices and unemployment numbers? Thats weird

Once again, wtf did Obama have to do with either.

The same he had to do with the rise in gas prices you were complaining about saying it was his fault.
Yet again, you show your membership in the Gruber Club of idiots....

Obama deliberately promoted policy that targeted energy prices...

Oil prices came down not because of Obama, but because he cannot effect what is done on private property, where all the oil boom is happening.

Now, go drink a glass of milk and go to bed.

And since that isn't a bullshit story the proof of this is...?
Energy prices will necessarily skyrocket...

The bullshit is all yours.

Student loans can cripple a middle class family, delay the purchase of a house, effect a credit score and generally hold back a graduate under a mountain of debt for years.

Why not make something like putting a kid through college just a little bit easier?

Drop the self centered attitude and consider this: an educated workforce is a competent work force. A competent workforce is a competitive workforce. A competitive workforce produces higher paying jobs. Higher paying jobs means more tax dollars in government coffers, more disposable income in more hands and therefore an expanding economy.

You'll make your money back. And there will be more educated people helping you in your time of dire finacial circumstances, like now the way you're complaining.

You are equating more money with better education. Except it isnt true. We are spending more per pupil in almost every school district and results on tests etc are worse or very slight better.
Throwing money at a broken system appeases union drones etc but does nothing to help anyone. The unemployment/underemployment rate for college grads is nearly 50%. Why would we want to contribute to that??
No, I'm not whiling for the NEA. I'm asking a simple question. Are Conservatives opposed to tuition breaks as a problem because they cost too much, because they will somehow disenfranchise the student from his earned degree because it was free or a little cheaper, or because they cannot imagine living in a land with more people holding degrees?

It has to be one of those reasons. Those are the reasons offered here in this thread.

This isn't public school funding (unfortunately. Our public schools should be palaces of learning), it's an investment in the future for the American workforce.
How about: because it is a poor investment and government ventures into education thus far have been a disaster and there is no reason to think this will be different? Just a thought.
Morrill Land Grant. G.I. Bill. Title IX.

These are just a few government ventures into education this far.

If the government cannot perform any service to your liking, what would life be like for the working class American? You think the government should not give a helping hand to working class families for college tuition. You would deny them a raise in the minimum wage. You would cut every public school district's budget, thus causing a rise in taxes, by eliminating the Department of Education. You would eliminate the NLRB.

This would cause conditions for the working class to be Dickensian.

And you want folks to get behind this short focused thinking?

College tuition is being priced out of reach for more and more people.

The Right will say, "There is no problem."

The Left will say, "Tax the rich more."

We are surrounded by retards.

My daughter starts college next year. She is going to a private university that costs around $33,000/year. Most of her costs are covered through scholarships

The same he had to do with the rise in gas prices you were complaining about saying it was his fault.

Oil prices came down not because of Obama, but because he cannot effect what is done on private property, where all the oil boom is happening.

The bullshit being spread is by people like you that give Obama credit for prices coming down but blamed anything and everything else when they went up during the last 6 years.

How about that. To think that I went into business with a $250.00 Corvair van, the tools in my side pouch, an electric drill and a $200.00 electric generator. LOL!!

My daughter starts college next year. She is going to a private university that costs around $33,000/year. Most of her costs are covered through scholarships

The bullshit being spread is by people like you that give Obama credit for prices coming down but blamed anything and everything else when they went up during the last 6 years.

I'll give Obama the credit for creating the largest number of people on entitlement programs in the history of the US and the largest tax hike in history.

I'll give Obama the credit for creating the largest number of people on entitlement programs in the history of the US and the largest tax hike in history.

Bet he won't accept that.

No, I'm not whiling for the NEA. I'm asking a simple question. Are Conservatives opposed to tuition breaks as a problem because they cost too much, because they will somehow disenfranchise the student from his earned degree because it was free or a little cheaper, or because they cannot imagine living in a land with more people holding degrees?

It has to be one of those reasons. Those are the reasons offered here in this thread.

This isn't public school funding (unfortunately. Our public schools should be palaces of learning), it's an investment in the future for the American workforce.
How about: because it is a poor investment and government ventures into education thus far have been a disaster and there is no reason to think this will be different? Just a thought.

If the government cannot perform any service to your liking, what would life be like for the working class American? You think the government should not give a helping hand to working class families for college tuition. You would deny them a raise in the minimum wage. You would cut every public school district's budget, thus causing a rise in taxes, by eliminating the Department of Education. You would eliminate the NLRB.

I would keep the federal government out of education. They have no constitutional authority to do so.

The government isn't giving a helping hand based on what you support. The government is taking from people like me and simply GIVING it to someone else. There is a difference. Like I said, if you want one person's money to go to another person's kid for college, write a damn check.

pay high end wages to union drones, appease Republicans, build Keystone Pipeline.

Yeah, build the pipeline. Obama's own CBO said it would create 42,000 good paying jobs.

I like the idea of the pipeline, I wonder how many of barrels of oil are projected to pass through it? What will the Saudi response be, will they lower production to make oil more scarce and thus fuel prices will rise? Will the creation of the Keystone pipeline counteract that in a timely manner so it offsets the Saudi cut in production? Can the Saudis afford to play that game?

I haven't the foggiest but you can bet that the Canadians are not going to just sit on it. It will get to market somewhere somehow. We have pipelines already in use. There is on about forty miles from where I live that has been in use for about forty years with no problems.
I want us to provide market with oil as long as the pipeline isn't infringing on anyone's private property and it meets the local zoning laws. I also think that this possible turn in the page with American/Cuban relations could be another opportunity to more access to oil. Why should China or other far away countries get it when it's basically in our "backyard".........Then I read this article:
Cuba presses ahead on offshore oil-drilling plans - Sun Sentinel

:)

I want us to provide market with oil as long as the pipeline isn't infringing on anyone's private property and it meets the local zoning laws. I also think that this possible turn in the page with American/Cuban relations could be another opportunity to more access to oil. Why should China or other far away countries get it when it's basically in our "backyard".........Then I read this article:
Cuba presses ahead on offshore oil-drilling plans - Sun Sentinel

:)
Another interesting article:
No oil drilling for now off Cuba Latin America Caribbean Program

Republicans are the luckiest people in the world. Living in a country where hard working liberals and Democrats give them food stamps and free FEMA trailers.
You remain the most irrelevant poster on here that I have yet to add to ignore. You're just so flaming stupid that reading your posts is like reading a comic strip

Republicans are the luckiest people in the world. Living in a country where hard working liberals and Democrats give them food stamps and free FEMA trailers.
You remain the most irrelevant poster on here that I have yet to add to ignore. You're just so flaming stupid that reading your posts is like reading a comic strip

I agree. I figured he was in the head when the brains were handed out.

Energy prices will necessarily skyrocket...

The bullshit is all yours.

Yeah..I thought so.

Wow that's quite an imagination you have.
Title IX has given government power over private universities they should never have.
Student loans have propelled tuition to double digit increases every single year for the past 30 years.
The Dept of Education has been utterly worthless.
Colleges give out scholarships to working class families who qualify for them. There is no need for government in education at all.
The min wage has kept more people out of the job market than anything else.
These points are pounded on here day after day. And yet you persist in repeating them. What's the matter with you??

Wow that's quite an imagination you have.
Title IX has given government power over private universities they should never have.
Student loans have propelled tuition to double digit increases every single year for the past 30 years.
The Dept of Education has been utterly worthless.
Colleges give out scholarships to working class families who qualify for them. There is no need for government in education at all.
The min wage has kept more people out of the job market than anything else.
These points are pounded on here day after day. And yet you persist in repeating them. What's the matter with you??
I've never seen plans like yours succeed.

at the uninformed give me free shit crowd.

That would be you dude. What you gonna wish for?
Obama to be GONE

Obama will be the worst pain-in-the-ass ex-president in our history.

Look forward to it.

Well Democrat Presidents do something fruitful after there term...

Is that to compensate for all the destruction they cause while they're in office?

Dickens wrote a pile of bullshit anti-capitalist propaganda.

I would keep the federal government out of education. They have no constitutional authority to do so.

The government isn't giving a helping hand based on what you support. The government is taking from people like me and simply GIVING it to someone else. There is a difference. Like I said, if you want one person's money to go to another person's kid for college, write a damn check.

Librules think the rich can be looted to pay for everything and they won't have to pay a dime.

2 free years of community college

it will cost just over $6 billion a year

so you know it's going to be near $9 Billion the first year and since colleges know they can charge whatever they want it will inflate greatly every year after that

and of course, the people who take the bait will be forced to vote dem or (the horror) have to start paying for it themselves should the gop take the WH
Sure! Because nobody hates higher education more than Conservatives!
saying ignorant shit like that doesn't make it true

I wish eveyone could go to college, but colleges charge to fucking much (they inflated the cost more than anything else on earth)

why?

b/c the government pays them and they know you leftist will keep paying and paying, adding mountains of debt to people so you can swoop in and save them from the crises you created

but vastly increasing the debt for some magical reason is meaningless when a (D) is in the WH

fucks sake, think about what you are asking for, shit isn't free

Ha ha...
Obama could promise:
To bomb Obama
Kill all the Black folks
Tell all Wet backs to go home
Shoot Gays
Labour Camps for the unemployed
A law that makes everyone get a Uzi

You still hate him... ODS is a serious problem.

Get help!
Are you really so stupid as to believe that I should like Obama just because........????

He is a fucking liberal. He believes & promotes the exact opposite of everything I believe in. So do tell moron. How should I feel about the man who I consider is destroying the fabric of our nation?

When you pull your head out of your ass give me a response.

That bullshit. Had the Bakken fields been beneath federal lands, we'd be paying $3.50 for gas and the Price of oil would still be over $100 per barrel.
Obama HATES fossil fuels.
Do you really think if he could have stopped fracking and oil extraction from private lands, he would not have stopped it?
Cut the crap...

Forum List

Back