So What's The Difference?

Trump is a businessman. He knows how to speak to other businessmen in a civil manner.
Trump knows how to pacify people like Putin and keep them in a good mood.

Brainless Babbling Biden is a narcissistic toddler puppet. He's also a DementiacRat. The ONLY way they know how to "talk" to people is to threaten, coerce, harass, torment, and ridicule. They have no clue how to speak intelligently, to each other, or anyone else.

I disagree with those who attack Russia and China.

Ukrainians will have Rights and Freedoms as citizens of Ukraine or Russia.
Taiwanese will have Rights and Freedoms as citizens of Taiwan or China.

Sadly Americans will have no Rights or Freedoms if Progressives take all political and economic power. Conservatives and Independents need to keep good relations with Russia and China.

Sadly Americans will have no Rights or Freedoms if Progressives take all political and economic power. Conservatives and Independents need to keep good relations with Russia and China.
Are you stupid enough to think a Russian citizen has the same rights as a Ukrainian?

Are you stupid enough to think a Chinese citizen has the same rights as a Taiwanese?

Jesus Christ.

And Jews had rights under Hitler

My God the things trolls say

We need to cut China loose economically without being aggressive or threatening about it. Just start doing it, gradually. And suck it up and replace their role as our manufacturing base with our own. That would be a rocky transition but it has to be done before we become completely enslaved by them. They won't stop with their strategies until we are, count on it. Once we get back in our feet again maybe we can start trading with them again on our terms.

Jesus Christ.

And Jews had rights under Hitler

My God the things trolls say
There is no comparison between the Holocaust and this simple reinstatement of the government which was illegally ousted by Western intelligence operatives under Obama. The major difference is Western corporations won't be allowed to run amok in that country anymore. That was the only reason the pro Russian Ukrainian government was deposed in the first place.

There is no comparison between the Holocaust and this simple reinstatement of the government which was illegally ousted by Western intelligence operatives under Obama. The major difference is Western corporations won't be allowed to run amok in that country anymore. That was the only reason the pro Russian Ukrainian government was deposed in the first place.
We are being SWAMPED by Russian trolls...

Jesus

Between Trump's relationship with Putin and Biden's relationship with Putin? Who owns the other one? Is that the difference?
Putin owns Democrats, that’s for sure:
E521BB2A-DCD7-49E3-BF4F-CC336885AAE8.jpeg

We need to cut China loose economically without being aggressive or threatening about it.
I am sorry, but in USA 2022, there is no "we".

There are Conservatives and Independents -- one side. There are Progressives -- the other side.

Under Conservative rule, even Progressives would have Rights and Freedoms. Under Progressive rule, every non-Progressive would be cancelled.

There are three Russian Ethnicities -- all Orthodox Slavs. Great Russia is Russia proper, Little Russia is Ukraine, and White Russia is Belarus. They are bound together much more then Americans are.

There are three Russian Ethnicities -- all Orthodox Slavs. Great Russia is Russia proper, Little Russia is Ukraine, and White Russia is Belarus. They are bound together much more then Americans are.
To have one day looking at how Americans treat each other and talk about each other and you can see that this is true. The majority of Americans today are about "me first" entitlement. They're impatient and intolerant of all the cultures and differences within its borders. They don't really feel a sense of camaraderie with other Americans unless they happen to like the same football team. Americans are some of the shallowest people in the face of the planet. This didn't used to be true. It has become true as we transitioned from the 20th century into the 21st century. And this was completely enabled by the consumer brainwashing movement known as the New World Order which corrupted America beyond belief.

Forum List

Back