Felons escape Virginia mental institution, one remains at large: 'Armed and dangerous'The pair escaped from Eastern State Hospital in Virginia

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
Two felons escaped a Virginia mental institution and one remains at large as Virginia State Police (VSP) warns he is armed and dangerous.

The pair, Austin Preston Leigh, 31, and Bryant Marcus Wilkerson, 29, escaped from Eastern State Hospital in James City County on Sunday, according to police.

E9122115-5950-4ED6-9849-B646521280E2_jpe-2353283.JPG

Felons escape Virginia mental institution, one remains at large: 'Armed and dangerous'

Damn, at least they will be easy to spot.....Eastern State has always had "issues".

Two felons escaped a Virginia mental institution and one remains at large as Virginia State Police (VSP) warns he is armed and dangerous.

The pair, Austin Preston Leigh, 31, and Bryant Marcus Wilkerson, 29, escaped from Eastern State Hospital in James City County on Sunday, according to police.

Felons escape Virginia mental institution, one remains at large: 'Armed and dangerous'

Damn, at least they will be easy to spot.....Eastern State has always had "issues".
Ever notice anyone with a tat on their face is dangerous and unhinged

I do want to thank them for labeling themselves immediately

....and let me tell you...in order to get put into a mental institution in lieu of prison these days you have to be....fuuuuucking crrrrrazy...for real.

Maybe Joe Biden can invite them to stay at his house?

Ever notice anyone with a tat on their face is dangerous and unhinged

I do want to thank them for labeling themselves immediately
Funny story...I have sisters much my junior and we met up one weekend.

One of them brought one of their friends with.

Girl...mid twenties...tats on face...down neck...full sleeves...

We spoke as a matter of course...nothing too deep...pleasantries mostly.

I was later asked

"What do you think of X?"

I responded

"The rape victim?"

"DID SHE TELL YOU?!?"

"No...life told me sweety."

Git one of yer rifles and git after 'em!

Escaped convicts?

Did they pass term limits in Virginia?

....and let me tell you...in order to get put into a mental institution in lieu of prison these days you have to be....fuuuuucking crrrrrazy...for real.

Or a sex offender. Virginia uses civil commitments to toss them in mental institutions after they serve their criminal time.

You sure that ain't that the brain cramp, and hillary when she had a beard?

Forum List

Back