So what will happen if a state adopts open-carry

Ben Thomson Here's an idea; quit being stupid.
Stupid people irritate and frustrate everyone around them and just generally make life more difficult for everyone...... and life is hard enough nowadays, as evidenced by the number of people who are losing their shit all the time.

You dumb motherfuckers are making people crazy, and the rest of us have to drive on the roads with them.

Texans for example..real proud of their open carry state. What can possibly be wrong with that..well..After string of road rage shootings in Dallas-Fort Worth, police talk prevention
road rage isnt open carry you stupid fuck,,,

we've had it missouri for a long time and it hasnt been a problem,,
I was going to say the same thing....lolol

Glad I look at a few posts now, seeing retartedness is so easy to spot and comment on

Ben Thomson
Texans for example..real proud of their open carry state. What can possibly be wrong with that..well..After string of road rage shootings in Dallas-Fort Worth, police talk prevention

Stay scared, masked, and hiding in Mommy's basement until state run media issues the all clear darling.
....................and Stay Stupid too my friend. ..........................Sorry i have an annoying habit of finishing sentences kaint help meself

Last edited:
A "good guy with a gun" recently got gunned down by the cops who came bombing in on the scene after he killed the "bad guy with a gun" that just killed one of their fellow boys in blue.

Bet you won't see that on FOXNOOSE.

road rage isnt open carry you stupid fuck,,,

we've had it missouri for a long time and it hasnt been a problem,,
Isn't right-wing fantasy wonderful.

Road rage and other similar shootings aren't generally carried out by law-abiding citizens who carry guns to protect themselves and their loved ones.

I've carried a cocked, locked and loaded 9mm Glock 19 every day for 12 years though all kinds of situations, have never really had the overwhelming urge to perforate anyone's worthless carcass.

Not that I haven't been tempted. But like I've said before, carrying a concealed weapon means that you give up your right to be an asshole.

Texans for example..real proud of their open carry state
You get picked up for mental health. Lose your guns for life. Automatically. No defense, no recourse, and absolutely no appeal under any circumstances whatsoever, under federal law as it is enforced.

Speak your yourself. I am not a "mental health" case, and I wouldn't lose my weapons.

I don't know what your issues are, but my local law-enforcement and I are pretty tight. They respect the fact that I am a trusted individual in the eyes of my local, state, and federal governments. They support my state's concealed carry laws, and undrstand that their aren't enough of them the be everywhere at the same time.

Forum List

Back