So....what to do about these Trump protesters?

Im thinking in the next couple of months, one of these limpwrister protesters is going to get their ass beat real bad and it'll be caught on vid.:banana: When that goes viral, we'll see the courage factor dip about 90%!!:2up:

And who cant wait for Cleveland??!!!:rock::rock::spinner:
Fun thing about Cleveland is the SS is going to be there :D I can't wait! Shit I might even attempt to go!

Maybe if the media condemns their actions and shows a little outrage instead of justifying it by claiming "there's a lot of anger out there".

that is a bit much to ask or expect from Liberal media...
It's their job to get Democrat pols elected..

Meanwhile, Trump keeps dropping in the polls.

I think the wimp act of you Trump minions played a part in that. American doesn't like wimps.

The liberal victim-blaming parade has arrived.

Shit is getting out of hand s0ns...........

Protesters chase and attack Trump supporters in San Jose – as it happened

The authorities aren't giving a crap and every media outlet is twisting the narrative to phony..........

So....what to do next?:dunno:

Please tell us what you would like to see done to these protestors?

What do you think happens when someone goes into a bar of bikers and calls all bikers assholes, rapists and dirtbags? Trump knew what he was doing, he was safe, and he made everyone at the rally unsafe. He and his Trumpsters (like you) then exploit what happened next.

Meanwhile, Trump keeps dropping in the polls.

I think the wimp act of you Trump minions played a part in that. American doesn't like wimps.

Tell us about it:

theirguyourguy.jpg

This is not a joke, you fricken moron. Innocent people were assaulted, American flags were burned, Mexican flags were waved IN AN AMERICAN CITY.

You are the joke dude.
I grew up in the 60ties. Look it up. The violence then makes the violence we have seen so far look like a romper room fight.
You that scared of a few protesters protesting?

Here's an idea. Don't back a candidate that preaches hate. What an idea eh. You really think a group of disaffected young men are going to sit by while you all trash talk them and they won't do anything?

That's fucking retarded. You do know our country started out with acts of violence. Right? You knew that? I thought violence didn't scare you. I was wrong again.

The authorities aren't giving a crap and every media outlet is twisting the narrative to phony..........

I don't know what can be done. They need to wake up and realize that they're really not helping themselves.
I understand what you're saying think about this .. everyday you're called a name not a pleasant name but a name you don't like ... then you hear a person running for the highest position of our country calling you horrible names ... while you're standing there listening on whats being said by this person, you hear go back to mexico, go back to africa, or go back to what ever country you came from ... never mind you were born here and you are a citizen.... this I see happening all the time ... when the person can no longer take this kind off verbal abuse, and it is verbal abuse some people strike out with violence ... is not right, but it happens ... yesterday these people on the right here were so incensed over their actions against trump voters ... I pointed out all the videos where people at the trump rallies did the same thing ...punching those god damn liberals... throwing things at them ... but when it happens to a republicans they come off the wall ... for some reason they can't seem to remember it happen to us Liberals/dems first, earlier in his campaign ... its like its ok for them to do it but not us .. my opinion is this shouldn't happen at all... carry your sign ... shout your anger ... let them know you're not happy with this person ... but to come here and blame just democrats/liberals only is disingenuous

Last edited:
This is not a joke, you fricken moron. Innocent people were assaulted, American flags were burned, Mexican flags were waved IN AN AMERICAN CITY.

You are the joke dude.
I grew up in the 60ties. Look it up. The violence then makes the violence we have seen so far look like a romper room fight.

Here's an idea. Don't back a candidate that preaches hate. What an idea eh. You really think a group of disaffected young men are going to sit by while you all trash talk them and they won't do anything?

That's fucking retarded. You do know our country started out with acts of violence. Right? You knew that? I thought violence didn't scare you. I was wrong again.
its funny how they seem to always feel its only them who are being attacked ... redfish does this all the time ...something happens to a republicans and were the nasties things on this earth ... never mind that they have been doing the same thing to us liberals/democrats, its only bad when it happens to ta republican ... like you say its retarded ...

Nothing you can do.

When you bigots come face to face with a real black person you wet your pants.

Just keep spewing your vile hatred on the internet because out in the public space, you fuckers fold when confronted by blowback.

"real black people" don't loot and destroy public property at a political rally.

The so-called protesters are paid rioters, paid by soros and other fricken dem/lib assholes.
BWA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA redfish is now the most stupidest poster of all time ... my bad ... it's supposed to be paid by soros and other fricken dem/lib assholes... boy are you in need of psychiatric help ... this one takes the cake of insane thinking ... like george soros was signing up trump haters to attack republicans at trump rallies...
thats priceless !!!

Maybe if the media condemns their actions and shows a little outrage instead of justifying it by claiming "there's a lot of anger out there".
how is it the medias fault ??? oh wait, I forgot ... its that damn liberal media that causing it ... not some guy calling you a rapist drug dealer or a murderer or a retard that wouldn't have caused it, its that damn liberal media who caused it

You are the joke dude.

More liberal regressive victim blaming and justification of violence.

For the record liberals like Wilbur Right, consider this an assault:

But, because it was Trump supporter, they got it coming and it's nothing. You have no ground to stand on.

But, because it was Trump supporter, they got it coming and it's nothing. You have no ground to stand on.

The violence demonstrated at the Trump rallies early on was pretty cool wasnt it? Trump cheer leading "get em out of here". Trump willing to pay the attorney fees for an attacker.

You remember any of this type of behavior?

You reap what you sow. That's a well known fact. You Trump chumps thought violence was going to be your friend. Now all you guys can do is whine whine whine.

If it wasnt so pathetic it would be really funny.

Nothing you can do.

When you bigots come face to face with a real black person you wet your pants.

Just keep spewing your vile hatred on the internet because out in the public space, you fuckers fold when confronted by blowback.
I'm curious. What is a "real black person"?

Forum List

Back