So....what to do about these Trump protesters?

Shit is getting out of hand s0ns...........

Protesters chase and attack Trump supporters in San Jose – as it happened

The authorities aren't giving a crap and every media outlet is twisting the narrative to phony..........

So....what to do next?:dunno:

Nothing you can do.

When you bigots come face to face with a real black person you wet your pants.

Just keep spewing your vile hatred on the internet because out in the public space, you fuckers fold when confronted by blowback.

Ahahaha the last two black thugs who jumped me from behind ran away, skin pigment doesn't scare us make a note.

Blacks rarely have balls unless part of a group

When they break the law, arrest them, charge them, prosecute them.

(see how easy that was for a normal brain to work out?)

If all the Hillary voters are in jail--------------------------------------

They're just anti-Trump, nobody knows who they're for.

yeah sure, carrying Mexican flags, burning American flags, and attacking people on the streets----------who but Hillary could they be for?

Protesting is one thing, Going after and violently attacking Trump supporters is a crime. They shouldn't do that and I hope they get punished. Both Democrat candidates will, I hope, call for it to stop.

good luck with that. many of the so-called protesters are being paid by democrat supporters.

this is gonna get to be more fun than a barrel of monkeys!! When we get the pushback from some real Americans, just hoping somebody has some video when these punks get their asses smashed. Will be classic TV.........Cleveland is going to be cant miss TV. Expect bikers and MMA folks to draw the line as a start. Gonna see these protestors going home with their bat and ball.:bye1:

this is gonna get to be more fun than a barrel of monkeys!! When we get the pushback from some real Americans, just hoping somebody has some video when these punks get their asses smashed. Will be classic TV.........Cleveland is going to be cant miss TV. Expect bikers and MMA folks to draw the line as a start. Gonna see these protestors going home with their bat and ball.:bye1:

We do have Hells Angels chapters here I believe.

The more important issue is that this is not California, this is Ohio. Here we are allowed to use deadly force against attackers. If these clowns come over here and start with the wrong person, they may be leaving in a cot draped with a sheet, and there is little their family can do because self-defense with a deadly weapon is legal here.

The SS and Quickens Arena may restrict guns inside of the building, but they cannot restrict them outside where most of these problems take place. Locals here understand our laws, but outsiders that come here may think they have the same protections under the law as they do in other places like California where they favor the attacker over the victim.

That's right, you precious little princesses, the big strong motorcycle gangs are going to keep you safe.

Just when we think y'all can't possibly get wimpier, you prove us wrong.

And don't worry. Just because a handful of Mexican kids has you in an outright panic, it doesn't mean the whole nation sees you as girly-men. Really it doesn't. At least you keep telling yourselves that.

Oh, understand the Cleveland cops are level-headed professionals who won't put up with nonsense from anyone. That means I wouldn't be carrying my gun around if I were you. Just trying to keep you safe.

That's right, you precious little princesses, the big strong motorcycle gangs are going to keep you safe.

And don't worry. Just because a handful of Mexican kids has you in an outright panic, it doesn't mean the whole nation sees you as girly-men. Really it doesn't. At least you keep telling yourselves that.

Oh, understand the Cleveland cops are level-headed professionals who won't put up with nonsense from anyone. That means I wouldn't be carrying my gun around if I were you. Just trying to keep you safe.

The Cleveland Police department is nothing to mess around with. We've had our share of controversies the past couple of years. But these guys are well trained because they deal with the worst of the worst every day. These amateurs they are bussing in better give that a second thought.

It was not a "handful of Mexican KIDS" . It was a large group of thugs who were waving Mexican flags and burning American flags----------IN AN AMERICAN CITY. If you think this kind of crap should be tolerated, then you are part of the problem and need to get the fuck out of OUR country.

f you think this kind of crap should be tolerated, then you are part of the problem and need to get the fuck out of OUR country.

I guess people here will be missing your ridiculous posts seeing as how you will be packing up and joining the Trump Defense Force. Good luck and good riddance.

You will be leaving? Right? You can't throw anyone out of the country sitting on your ass posting hate on a message board now can ya?

LMAO. Get em tiger.

f you think this kind of crap should be tolerated, then you are part of the problem and need to get the fuck out of OUR country.

I guess people here will be missing your ridiculous posts seeing as how you will be packing up and joining the Trump Defense Force. Good luck and good riddance.

You will be leaving? Right? You can't throw anyone out of the country sitting on your ass posting hate on a message board now can ya?

LMAO. Get em tiger.

This is not a joke, you fricken moron. Innocent people were assaulted, American flags were burned, Mexican flags were waved IN AN AMERICAN CITY.

Wake up. This country is falling apart and all you libtards can come up with is sick attempts at humor and the most flawed candidate in history.

OMG ... you mean Mexican flags were waved!

Waaaa! We're all doomed!

Go to Mexico and wave an American flag while burning a Mexican flag. See where you end up,

No, we are not doomed, But I wonder why you condone shitting on the country that allows a slug like you to exist and type on a message board.

Only in California are the police so intimidated by these slugs. Most of them don't have the faintest idea why they're "protesting."

So....what to do about these Trump protesters?

Since the OP is a Trump supporter I have to ask. Are nukes off the table?

Shit is getting out of hand s0ns...........

Protesters chase and attack Trump supporters in San Jose – as it happened

The authorities aren't giving a crap and every media outlet is twisting the narrative to phony..........

So....what to do next?:dunno:

Nothing you can do.

When you bigots come face to face with a real black person you wet your pants.

Just keep spewing your vile hatred on the internet because out in the public space, you fuckers fold when confronted by blowback.

Ahahaha the last two black thugs who jumped me from behind ran away, skin pigment doesn't scare us make a note.

Blacks rarely have balls unless part of a group

They are real fuckin tough playing the knockout game on a 70 yr old lady or 10 of them attacking an 80 yr old dude.

OMG ... you mean Mexican flags were waved!

Waaaa! We're all doomed!

Perhaps not doomed, but if you want to wave a Mexican flag, go back to Mexico and do it.

They are probably here illegally...
Waving a Mexican flag in one hand and burning an American flag with the other
throwing eggs as part of a mob or chasing down some guy and beating him up
then going home and checking the mail to see if all his Democrat provided government checks came in...

They are probably here illegally...
Waving a Mexican flag in one hand and burning an American flag with the other
throwing eggs as part of a mob or chasing down some guy and beating him up
then going home and checking the mail to see if all his Democrat provided government checks came in...

And then can't figure out why they are so disliked by the American public.

Civil discord is the only option they have remaining, their policies, positions, and rhetoric have proven worthless. Think of their actions as that of a spoiled entitled little child throwing a tantrum.

Forum List

Back