So what party do you join if you're basically a Democrat but don't support corruption?

. . You don't have the freedom to murder your spouse.

100% stupid!! When we talk about freedom in a political context were are talking about freedom from govt not freedom to kill your spouse.

A child should know that!!
That's not the only definition of freedom. Your freedom of religion is protection against government persecution, yes, but it's also blanket protection of your human right to religious expression as well. You can't be fired over it. You can't be denied a service over it. It's personal as well.

I see someone as partisan as that, it's the first word to come to mind

think dear!!! Hitler and Jefferson were as partisan as that. Now do you understand???
Are... you admitting to looking up to Hitler and Jefferson here?

Are... you admitting to looking up to Hitler and Jefferson here?[/QUOTE]

sad liberal moron too slow to follow the conversation

Who told you Cicero was an authority on anything?

dear he is widely regarded as one of the greatest minds in human history and upon reading him few disagree. He had idea while you are too stupid to have them so who should we follow??? you or Cicero??
dear since you never met him you are just regurgitating what you have been told. Dont you know how to think for yourself?

I asked which of the candidates is quoting him, and the others you noted.
none quote them directly but all quote them indirectly when they take Republican positions for freedom and against govt. Do you understand?

You really are a lemming...

Why dont' you find a nice high cliff

dear you are too stupid to know it is better to follow Aristotle than to follow you!!
dear dont you realize Aristotle was a plagiarizer?

Tea Party. If you're a democrat or republican and fed up with the political class of both parties and want government run according to the Constitution, the Tea Party is the only option I see. The republican party is having a struggle right now between conservatives and rinos. Conservatives have to win.
The main thing I don't get about the Tea Party is why liberals accuse them of being old white guys afraid of change when the actual core demographic is younger women.
Not true. The core is old white men

Tea Party Supporters: Who They Are and What They Believe

"They tend to skew older: Three in four are 45 years old or older, including 29 percent who are 65 plus. They are also more likely to be men (59 percent) than women (41 percent)."
Bull. Tell that to the Crispus Attucks Tea Party of Houston. There are all kinds of people in the Tea Party. You're parroting another leftist lie.

join the republican party. they fight for nothing and pass liberal legislation.

Gee, that's hard...

But I guess it's obvious, isn't it...

Go ahead... It will save you money in the long run, when you don't have to pay for the deadbeats' "free shit"...
You can't be a Republican. You can't be a Democrat. The third party ones suck as a rule.

Asking for a friend.

"I have this... uh, 'friend'..." :lol:

Why do you need to "join" any party? What's it get you?
Nah, I'm not. I don't even want to be living in this country in three years tbch. Largely due to the party named in the thread title, though the alternate one isn't much better in practice.

of course that's stupid since the Republican party stands for freedom just as it did when Jefferson and Madison founded it in 1793. What do have against freedom??

What do you have against linear time?
1854. 28 years after Jefferson was dead, buried and in the ground with maggots and weevils chewing on the remains, nibble nibble nibble.

Do you have the IQ to understand, dear?

Vote for Bernie.

He is the only member of Congress who hasn't used his position to become extremely wealthy. He has REALLY served the PEOPLE.

His net worth is only $300,000 while all the other Congressthieves are in the multi-millionaire brackets.

Bernie is the only HONEST candidate in the whole bunch no matter which party you look at.

Gee, that's hard...

But I guess it's obvious, isn't it...

Go ahead... It will save you money in the long run, when you don't have to pay for the deadbeats' "free shit"...
========
You got a lot of balls calling other people deadbeats.

It is CONSERVATIVES who started two unnecessary wars against countries that had nothing to do with 9/11 and it is CONSERVATIVES who refuse to pay any taxes to pay for those wars.

It is the REPUBLICAN party that is known around the world as the DEADBEAT PARTY.

They want wars and weapons but refuse to pay for them and put the bills on the nations credit card for YOUR kids to pay.

Vote for Bernie.

He is the only member of Congress who hasn't used his position to become extremely wealthy. He has REALLY served the PEOPLE.

His net worth is only $300,000 while all the other Congressthieves are in the multi-millionaire brackets.

Bernie is the only HONEST candidate in the whole bunch no matter which party you look at.

Crackpot Sanders has been feeding at the public trough for 40 years and is a financial deadbeat. He's been employed by the taxpayers his entire adult life earning a comparatively large salary and has only managed to accumulate a net worth of $300k. That makes him a financial illiterate who lives beyond his means. He obviously cannot manage his own financial affairs, yet you trust him to manage the country's? That makes you a bigger fool than Bernie the crackpot.

I hope he is the Democrat nominee. He will lose 49 states.

Forum List

Back