So...what did Hillary teach little girls?

Gracie

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2013
Lost
That cheating is ok as long as you ask the cheater to join you so you both can cheat someone else?

That if you are a girl, it's automatically your turn even if you are incompetent?

Got any other pearls of wisdom to add to this thread?

“Often, I will tell friends whose wives are constantly nagging them about this or that that they’re better off leaving and cutting their losses,” wrote Trump. “I’m not a great believer in always trying to work things out, because it just doesn’t happen that way. For a man to be successful he needs support at home, just like my father had from my mother, not someone who is always griping and bitching. When a man has to endure a woman who is not supportive and complains constantly about his not being home enough or not being attentive enough, he will not be very successful unless he is able to cut the cord.”

- Donald Trump

Despite haters, if you persevere you ultimately win. And it doesn’t hurt if your opponent is a hate filled small fraction of a man and his supporters have a teeth-to-tattoo ratio of 1:6

Bill is not the only one, it seems, that enjoys outside sexual escapades. Methinks Hillary has had some as well.

Kennedy liked the women too, ya know. Hell, all of them dally.

Bill is not the only one, it seems, that enjoys outside sexual escapades. Methinks Hillary has had some as well.

Everybody knows she's a dyke. Huma is her most recent.

Last edited:
That cheating is ok as long as you ask the cheater to join you so you both can cheat someone else?

That if you are a girl, it's automatically your turn even if you are incompetent?

Why don't you go back to Personality Café where you belong.

You're not smart enough for politics.

Bi sexual. They do like their sex, I guess. Then again...who doesn't? Besides me, anyway.

Why don't you go back to Personality Café where you belong.

You're not smart enough for politics.

You are wrong. She is pretty well informed. Question for YOU. Since you joined here, you have been very hateful. Why? Can't you debate a topic without it?

Hillary teaches young impressionable girls that it's okay to marry a junkyard dog of a philandering louse and indeed stick by his side as his arch enabler when need be in order to help enhance your own life's pursuits. In a word, to whore yourself in the hope of achieving your goals.

If you are voting for Donald John Trump then you should not be commenting on the Kennedy men infidelity or Bill Clinton infidelity seeing Trump has been married three times and had one child out of wedlock with his mistress that became his second wife...

If you are voting for Donald John Trump then you should not be commenting on the Kennedy men infidelity or Bill Clinton infidelity seeing Trump has been married three times and had one child out of wedlock with his mistress that became his second wife...
^ that Gracie

Sent from my VS415PP using Tapatalk

To me, she teaches little girls to stay with whoever they get married to no matter how badly their spouse treats them as if such treatment is what they deserve when it isn't. This isn't what my mom taught me. After 23 years of marriage, she finally broke loose from my dad and everything that he continues to be guilty of doing.

God bless you and my mom always!!!

Holly

P.S. To me, staying married to a word that I can't say only makes you an enabler and at the end of the day, it is only a help to whoever is in the wrong. Well in my opinion, Hillary staying married Bill only makes her an accomplice to whatever filth he decides to bring to the picture. So in other words, self defense is not what she stands for and if she isn't going to stand for such a thing, what do you think will be done in response should any kind of terrorist attack happen while she is in charge? To answer what I have asked, the evil will triumph because she will not do a thing. Is that really the kind of leader that America wants? I pray so hard that it isn't.

Last edited:
To me, she teaches little girls to stay with whoever they get married to no matter how badly their spouse treats them as if such treatment is what they deserve when it isn't. This isn't what my mom taught me. After 23 years of marriage, she finally broke loose from my dad and everything that he continues to be guilty of doing.

God bless you and my mom always!!!

Holly

P.S. To me, staying married to a word that I can't say only makes you an enabler and at the end of the day, it is only a help to whoever is in the wrong. Well in my opinion, Hillary staying married Bill only makes her an accomplice to whatever filth he decides to bring to the picture. So in other words, self defense is not what she stands for and if she isn't going to stand for such a thing, what do you think will be done in response should any kind of terrorist attack happen while she is in charge? To answer what I have asked, the evil will triumph because she will not do a thing. Is that really the kind of leader that America wants? I pray so hard that it isn't.
That is exactly what Jesus preaches!

^^^ I believe that the Lord died to save us from a nightmare, so what are we supposed to do when someone tries to put us through that nightmare any way? I don't know about you, but I for one am not about to just stand there and let the Lord's hard work go to waste. I don't believe that we were placed on this planet so that other people have someone that they can go their walking all over.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Staying with someone who does nothing but cheat, beat, etc. is just another way of encouraging them to continue doing whatever wrong it is that they are guilty of and encouraging someone to continue on with whatever sin they are guilty of is wrong too.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back