So Trump supporters get that if Trump is the 2024 nominee he is sure to lose?

Keep your toolbars, Faggotronious Maximus. I don't mess with that stuff.

Sometimes people click bad links by accident, too. End up with something they can either search out and hope they get it all, or just wipe

the whole thing and install a nice fresh OS they know is clean. So yeah, there are many reasons to wipe a hard drive.
So we finally got the half truth. LOL "accident". And you using the word "people" in an attempt to distance yourself from what you did. I'm sure the FBI would be interested in some of your "accidents".

In other words you're a dumb anti-intellectual that doesnt read books
I own a library of more than 650 books; none of which are children’s titles and have read the vast majority of them. They run the gamut from classical fiction to sci-do, philosophy, history, etc… I’m not anti-intellectual. I’m anti-bullshit and over-education. No book can teach basic common sense or morality.

I lost whatever small amount of respect I had for our legal system when I ended up sitting on a jury back in 2003. Those two days destroyed any faith I may have had in our system of jurisprudence.

So we finally got the half truth. LOL "accident". And you using the word "people" in an attempt to distance yourself from what you did. I'm sure the FBI would be interested in some of your "accidents".
If they're interested in watching me troll you or my info searches for links. :p

I own a library of more than 650 books; none of which are children’s titles and have read the vast majority of them. They run the gamut from classical fiction to sci-do, philosophy, history, etc… I’m not anti-intellectual. I’m anti-bullshit and over-education. No book can teach basic common sense or morality.

I lost whatever small amount of respect I had for our legal system when I ended up sitting on a jury back in 2003. Those two days destroyed any faith I may have had in our system of jurisprudence.
No, you're an anti-intellectual. LOL "over-education". Reading a basic Constitutional Law college text book is not "over-education". LOL at being "overeducated". You're an idiot.

He’s never been popular with voters who are not republican. He BARELY won in 2016 and it was very telling he lost the popular vote.

Since then everyone else just finds him awful in more ways than one. Biden isn’t popular either currently, but you better believe he would beat Trump easily.

DeSantis would definitely give Biden a run for his money. If Biden’s poll numbers do not get better, DeSantis has a shot. It’s a painful thought but let’s be objective shall we?
I think is more popular than you give him credit for, mostly because he’s not your typical politician. I do, however, think the dems have done an excellent job of dragging him through the media and taking everything about him and twisting it and distorting it to make it look like everything he does was bad.

I do think he may have an ego problem, either that or he just doesn’t know to to portray himself as a humble man. I’ve never thought he came off as “presidential”, which I think you need to do if you are going to be president.

I think he is tarnished enough and the media has done a good enough job on his image that he’s probably not electable and needs to step out of the way for someone like desantis.

The question is, how long after desantis declares will it take for the left wing media machine to do to him what they did to trump. With nearly all of social media on the side of the left, it easy to tarnish someone and hard for them to defend themselves and clear the story.

No, you're an anti-intellectual
You’re definitely pushing me in that direction. I find the more book learning folks have the less common sense, morality and values they tend to have. I’ve made a very nice living with the two year technical degree (A of S in Computer Aided Design/Drafting) I got back in 1994. I’ve never found a need for anything more.

"Sure to lose" means the election is rigged. Is that what you're trying to tell us?
No, it's the fact that Trump is going to get his ass handed back to him again. Has he changed since then? Nope. In fact he's more deranged now then he ever was.

Please tell your boy to pick MTG as his running mate just for the Q effect.

Nice to
You’re definitely pushing me in that direction. I find the more book learning folks have the less common sense, morality and values they tend to have. I’ve made a very nice living with the two year technical degree (A of S in Computer Aided Design/Drafting) I got back in 1994. I’ve never found a need for anything more.
Nice to know I have that much influence over your actions.

For a guy that has over 650 books, according to you, you must have far less common sense, morality and values than the average person.

You need to be put into a mental institution.

No, you need to read the news. Epstien was about to testify about Billy going with him on the Pedo express and mysteriously he winds up dead WHILE IN PROTECTIVE CUSTODY and amazingly when the cameras that were on his cell were turned off.

After beating Hitlery in 2016 the only thing keeping Trump alive is the secret service. He would have LONG been dead without it. Most likely a suicidal double tap to the back of the head like some of the others.

Last edited:
No, you need to read the news. Epstien was about to testify about Billy going with him on the Pedo express and mysteriously he winds up dead WHILE IN PROTECTIVE CUSTODY and amazingly when the cameras that were on his cell were turned off.

After beating Hitlery in 2016 the only thing keeping Trump alive is the secret service. He would have LONG been dead without it. Most likely a suicidal double tap to the back of the head like some of the others.

You've lost your marbles.

Maybe. What I definitely don’t have is a need, or even a desire, to debate or even listen to alternate viewpoints.

Thusly, Good Day Sir and welcome to my Ignore List.
LOL you got burned by your own words. Of course you have no need to debate because you live in an alternate reality.

You can admit it, or pretend you are not, doesn't matter to me!
Okay I really want to explore this for a moment because I find it astounding. You’re under the impression that I am paid to post on USMB? Like the DNC of whatever would actually waste money on a single person to post on a message board. That is your assumption? Like how much does one get paid for that? Is it full time? Do I get benefits? I mean I’ve been on this board for 12 years mind you.

No.

Without Trump to hate, they would be without form or definition.

Their hate has come to define them completely.

Trump knows he's going to get his ass beat again so this campaign is just another grift to milk sucker's like you for more cash. He's done it before & gotten away with it so why would he stop bleeding you cultists now while the getting is good & clowns like you are ripe for the picking?

"Sure to lose" means the election is rigged. Is that what you're trying to tell us?
eozz1mh72vda1.jpg

Forum List

Back