So Trump supporters get that if Trump is the 2024 nominee he is sure to lose?

In the 1960s we began to seriously chip away at family values, gender roles, the nuclear family, and other bedrock foundations of society.
So you mean women were allowed out of the kitchen to go work if they wanted to? What "other bedrock foundations" are you referring to?

He’s never been popular with voters who are not republican. He BARELY won in 2016 and it was very telling he lost the popular vote.

Since then everyone else just finds him awful in more ways than one. Biden isn’t popular either currently, but you better believe he would beat Trump easily.

DeSantis would definitely give Biden a run for his money. If Biden’s poll numbers do not get better, DeSantis has a shot. It’s a painful thought but let’s be objective shall we?
Until the Democrat Election Fraud / Drop Box-'Voting Machine Problems' ... and until the weaponized,criminally partisan DOJ & FBI ... are addressed NO Republican will win the White House again

Apparently not.

The foundation of the Trump cult is of course 2016 – when everyone believed Trump would lose.
Trump failed to win the popular vote. Twice.

In fact, in the past 30 years, the GOP candidate for president has won the popular vote only once.

The demographic future is going to steamroll right over the GOP if they don't purge themselves of the retards, liars, psychos, reprobates, apostates, and hypocrites who have hijacked the organization formerly known as the Republican party.

So you mean women were allowed out of the kitchen to go work if they wanted to? What "other bedrock foundations" are you referring to?
The Social Safety-net was enlarged, Welfare increased, Divorce increased, the death of the Nuclear family, Government intrusion into private business, Political Correctness, Affirmative Action, etc…

Wow what a mind blowing post! Hillary has a lot of blood on her hands!

I hope you have someone in your life that recognizes that you need mental help.
Hillary is responsible for the beating, tortures, rapes, and deaths of 100s of thousands of Libyans because she had the leader (Qaddafi) that kept that

stuff from happening assassinated.

The Social Safety-net was enlarged, Welfare increased, Divorce increased, the death of the Nuclear family, Government intrusion into private business, Political Correctness, Affirmative Action, etc…
Yep, people sure do hate having Medicaid and Medicare. LOL death of the nuclear family. The only reason we had to have Affirmative Action is because of people like you. You're probably one of those people who think the glory years of America was the 1950's and we should all go back to living like that.

The political pendulum is swinging. It's amazing to watch.

During the Iraq War, the Right was full bore, 100 percent, behind Bush. "Where's your flag pin, you terrorist-loving faggot!?!"

And the Right was fully behind the Patriot Act and creating a whole new police state Department of Fatherland Homeland Security.

It's you tards who have gone Left, dipshit. Sucking Putin's dick like old school limp-wristed pinko hippies of yesteryear. Supporting Trump's loser far left protectionist trade war. Electing groomers and pedo-adjacent whackjobs.

Like I said. Amazing.

I expect it won't be long before you are all lined up behind single payer health care.
Wrong.

Conservatives have gone even harder to the right – Putin’s a fascist, as are conservatives who support him.

And Trump is a product of the neo-fascist right: illiberal, anti-democratic, and authoritarian.

Nothing ‘amazing’ about it.

Hillary is responsible for the beating, tortures, rapes, and deaths of 100s of thousands of Libyans because she had the leader (Qaddafi) that kept that

stuff from happening assassinated.
You need to get your history straight, boy. Who was it that opened fire on it's own citizens when they protested against Gaddafi?

But yeah, pro Gaddafi forces were killed. LOL you trying to portray Gaddafi as some sort of saint.

Yep, people sure do hate having Medicaid and Medicare. LOL death of the nuclear family. The only reason we had to have Affirmative Action is because of people like you
The Takers in Society love all those things. They just LOVE having their hands in the wallets of working folks like me. I have never and will never take Government Assistance. I’d rather die.

You need to get your history straight, boy. Who was it that opened fire on it's own citizens when they protested against Gaddafi?

But yeah, pro Gaddafi forces were killed. LOL you trying to portray Gaddafi as some sort of saint.
You're a joke hack that swallows the propaganda. He was no saint, but he didn't do a lot of what the AP accused him of to justify his

assassination. Sound familiar? "Used chemical weapons". Same shit they always say when they wanna gin 'em up some war.

I guarantee it was all lies 4 out of 5 times. Hillary had Gaddafi killed because he was about put The African Union onto the Gold

Standard. That's the reality of all that.

I suppose you never wondered why Obama was actually hanging out with him all buddy buddy, but 2 months later he was dead, huh? Well I

did because I found it very odd, and that's what I found out.

Ask yourself why would NATO be so heavily involved in an internal Libyan conflict, hmm?

His warlord rivals isn't who fired on him from a plane with big guns n mortars and drones n stuff. It was Hillary who made that call.

Last edited:
The Takers in Society love all those things. They just LOVE having their hands in the wallets of working folks like me. I have never and will never take Government Assistance. I’d rather die.
You dont know how Medicaid/Medicare works, do you? If you've ever worked, you paid into it you dumb piece of shit. So fine, DONT get a return on the taxes you've paid. Stick it to the dems while you screw yourself over!

You're a joke hack that swallows the propaganda. He was no saint, but he didn't do a lot of what the AP accused him of to justify his

assassination. Sound familiar? "Used chemical weapons". Same shit they always say when they wanna gin 'em up some war.

I guarantee it was all lies 4 out of 5 times. Hillary had Gaddafi killed because he was about put The African Union onto the Gold

Standard. That's the reality of all that.

I suppose you never wondered why Obama was actually hanging out with him all buddy buddy, but 2 months later he was dead, huh? Well I

did because I found it very odd, and that's what I found out.

Ask yourself why would NATO be so heavily involved in an internal Libyan conflict, hmm?

His warlord rivals isn't who fired on him from a plane with big guns n mortars and drones n stuff. It was Hillary who made that call.
Since when do people like you care about Africans?

Since when do people like you care about Africans?
Dude I was just curious as to why him and Obama were having sleepovers like besties then suddenly he's killed 2 mos later.

So I started digging for information. Obviously this was when Obama was president.

Forum List

Back