So Trump supporters get that if Trump is the 2024 nominee he is sure to lose?

Dude I was just curious as to why him and Obama were having sleepovers like besties then suddenly he's killed 2 mos later.

So I started digging for information. Obviously this was when Obama was president.
Where did you dig?

You dont know how Medicaid/Medicare works, do you? If you've ever worked, you paid into it you dumb piece of shit. So fine, DONT get a return on the taxes you've paid. Stick it to the dems while you screw yourself over!
I’m well aware of how it works. I’m also aware they’re both unconstitutional and immoral. I will not touch that dirty money, no matter how much of it was stolen from me originally. I’m not trying to stick it to anyone, just preserving my Soul.

I’m well aware of how it works. I’m also aware they’re both unconstitutional and immoral. I will not touch that dirty money, no matter how much of it was stolen from me originally. I’m not trying to stick it to anyone, just preserving my Soul.
You've never even seen a Constitutional Law textbook. Dont pretend you have.

Don't remember and that was several hard drive wipes ago. If you'd pull your head out of your ass and stop trollin' my balls you might

could figure out how to do things like that for yourself. You know, like use Google translate on foreign news sources n stuff.

No I have not, and I don’t need to. The US Constitution is only 8 pages long. It is neither a long nor a horribly difficult read.
Yeah, you kinda do need to read a Constitutional Law textbook to understand the Constitution. Oh wait you were just born with knowledge of every case that has come before the Supreme Court and how each decision was arrived at, right? LOL!

Which brings up another interesting question. Why would you need to wipe your hard drive multiple times?
That's really none of your business, assface. But OK, things get cluttered and I nuke everything from time to time. Keeps things fresh! :D

Oh! A lightning strike got that one. Yeah, forget what all it took out. some stuff..not other stuff.

I don't appreciate your accusatory tone, faggot.

That's really none of your business, assface. But OK, things get cluttered and I nuke everything from time to time.
Yeah I bet that's why. Nobody "nukes" their hard drive without good reason ie trying to get rid of incriminating evidence. Who are you trying to kid?

But back on topic, you either do remember the sites you visited but are too embarrassed to tell me or you didnt even bother to look up any information.

That's really none of your business, assface. But OK, things get cluttered and I nuke everything from time to time. Keeps things fresh! :D

Oh! A lightning strike got that one. Yeah, forget what all it took out. some stuff..not other stuff.

I don't appreciate your accusatory tone, faggot.
You said YOU nuke it.....are you lightning?

Yeah, you kinda do need to read a Constitutional Law textbook to understand the Constitution. Oh wait you were just born with knowledge of every case that has come before the Supreme Court and how each decision was arrived at, right? LOL!
I I was not. However I was born with a nose that detects bullshit very well. I have also learned that anyone who believes you need a million pages of “case law” to understand the eight simple pages of the US Constitution is a massive creator of bullshit. Most likely because they somehow benefit from the megatons of bullshit which the US Legal (not Justice) System has become.

You said YOU nuke it.....are you lightning?
Periodically I wipe everything, usually because of new OSes or hardware or things just get too cluttery for my tastes.

Extra junk slows a machine down, nothing like that fresh OS crispness. :D

You go on and keep your 50 toolbars; I'll do me just fine, OK?

I I was not. However I was born with a nose that detects bullshit very well. I have also learned that anyone who believes you need a million pages of “case law” to understand the eight simple pages of the US Constitution is a massive creator of bullshit. Most likely because they somehow benefit from the megatons of bullshit which the US Legal (not Justice) System has become.
In other words you're a dumb anti-intellectual that doesnt read books.

Periodically I wipe everything, usually because of new OSes or hardware or things just get too cluttery for my tastes.

Extra junk slows a machine down, nothing like that fresh OS crispness. :D

You go on and keep your 50 toolbars; I'll do me just fine, OK?
Neither of those things require a hard drive wipe. LOL "cluttery". Again, who are you trying to fool here?

Yeah I bet that's why. Nobody "nukes" their hard drive without good reason ie trying to get rid of incriminating evidence. Who are you trying to kid?

But back on topic, you either do remember the sites you visited but are too embarrassed to tell me or you didnt even bother to look up any information.
You're fuckin' retarded.

Neither of those things require a hard drive wipe. LOL "cluttery". Again, who are you trying to fool here?
Keep your toolbars, Faggotronious Maximus. I don't mess with that stuff.

Sometimes people click bad links by accident, too. End up with something they can either search out and hope they get it all, or just wipe

the whole thing and install a nice fresh OS they know is clean. So yeah, there are many reasons to wipe a hard drive.

FB_IMG_1671650140827.jpg

Forum List

Back