So Trump cut the anti-terror funds?

So Trump cut the anti-terror funds? I am watching MSNBC right now and Trump cut the funds between the federal government and new york that helps fight terrorism.

I am pissed.

Get back to us when you are ready to call for a ban on Muslim immigration and travel.

Otherwise, you're just playing with yourself.

So Trump cut the anti-terror funds? I am watching MSNBC right now and Trump cut the funds between the federal government and new york that helps fight terrorism.

I am pissed.

What is your plan for vetting immigrants from terrorist countries?

I am pissed.

We should all be pissed - especially New York. Trump is an imbecile.

Unless you are prepared to ban Muslim immigration and travel, you are just playing with yourself.

I am pissed.

Not really, he just doesn't think for himself, he has never been required to do so.

I am pissed.

Face it Miss Matt if he increased the funding you would have a hissy fit that he was running up the debt on immigrant hate or muslim bashing.

Trump could come out as gender fluid and you would call him a poser wanna be.

I am pissed.

And The Hag could not beat an imbecile?

Speaks Volumes broh.

HRC1-NP.jpg
HRC2.jpg

I am pissed.
Democrats who voted for the "diversity" immigration program are responsible for this, and no one else.

Forum List

Back