So those raiding Trump's home did act like animals

Yawn. The warehouse is under NARA control.

Are you sure you can read?

Your rants are Getting boring.

It's ok to admit you got duped by your media masters. Just accept it and move on and learn from your errors.
So you admit that Obama Bin Lying still has 30 Million Presidential Records in a Chicago Warehouse 6 years after leaving office and Gestapo Garland and Quid Pro Joe The China Hoe just ignores it.

The 15 sealed boxes at Maro Lago were also under NARA control. In Fact, President Trump showed NARA the 15 sealed boxes and it was suggested that an additional lock be placed on the storage area they were stored in until NARA could arrange to pick them up. The boxes were sealed per NARA's request and for their benefit. President Trump told NARA he had them. Had he not told them, there would have been no Gestapo Garland Panty Raid.

So again, this only further proves that President Trump was accommodating NARA, and The Fraud Biden Regime saw an opportunity to attempt to Smear President Trump, and did so in Nazi Fascist Fashion in a wild and desperate publicity stunt that is blowing up in their faces.

You are not going to lie yourself out of this one. People will punish this Evil Regime this November.

Shrug...evidently besides not being able to read, you can't count either. You already posted this lie.

You bore me with your tripe.

Go ahead and get the last word in and then have a great day!
Garland on his way to Chicago now DUPE after reading your Post!
1663702419248.png

When did warrants become illegal?

Warrants are illegal when there is not sufficient proof of a crime to warrant a search.
Since presidents are exempt and totally immune to all classified doc laws, there was no valid basis for a search warrant.
Searches violate the 4th amendment, so are supposed to be only issued if absolutely necessary.
Which was not the case.

Not according to the national archives.

Thanks for your speculation though.
Why would anyone believe anything NARA said, or The Biden Regime or The FBI for that matter?

Garland and The Magistrate that signed the fictitious and illegal affidavits and warrant had to break The Law just to do so. Now they are back peddling, refusing to allow a Special Master, trying to stall for time. This will not end well for them.

These people are fanatical pathological liars, like you, or you forget how the FBI lied in FISA, how Mueller lied to the AG and during his fake Mueller Investigation? Operation Russian Collusion Crossfire Hurricane and the two COUPS lead by Nazi Pelosi were all lies, and all confirmed to be lies, The FBI, DOJ, NSA and CIA knew were lies. Pelosi and the entire Democrat Party went after the president with false allegations THEY KNEW WERE FALSE. They still do so today.

Brennan, Clapper, Comey, Mueller, McCabe. Strozk. Paige, Ohr, Baker etc. etc. all should face a firing squad as well as the people who ordered the COUPS, Obama, Biden and Clinton.

They will burn in Hell together. I'll accept that and be eating popcorn while watching them get the only justice they will ever get. Divine Justice.

I didn't realize congress was investigating it.

Did they not see the part where Trump has admitted he has our documents?

Obama used the proper channels to take our stuff. Your media masters have duped you. False equivalence dismissed.

I want our stuff back.

If NARA still has copies, then Trump's copies were perfectly legal for him to keep.

Link please.
Posted here previously
This ”link” bullshit fetish has got to end. Why would a conservative use the lying liberal media for resource? And why are we being forced into using the other teams tools to substantiate ourselves? It’s ridiculous.
Most of the clamourv for links is from new or minimally participating posters. Do your own work and stop this nonsense about “Proving oneself correct” if this is really a discussion board then You need to prove My Statement wrong.

Warrants are illegal when there is not sufficient proof of a crime to warrant a search.
Since presidents are exempt and totally immune to all classified doc laws, there was no valid basis for a search warrant.

Do you still think Trump is President?

If not, then how is your comment relevant?

If so, get help.

Searches violate the 4th amendment, so are supposed to be only issued if absolutely necessary.
Which was not the case.
It was considered absolutely necessary by the DoJ and the judge who signed off on it.

Probably because Trump ignored a grand jury subpoena and then his lawyer lied about the possession of the documents.

What is the legal basis for your claim that it wasn't necessary?

Which was not the case.
Benedict Donald is not the president and is not immune.

Posted here previously
This ”link” bullshit fetish has got to end. Why would a conservative use the lying liberal media for resource? And why are we being forced into using the other teams tools to substantiate ourselves? It’s ridiculous.

I never requested or expected it to be a "lying liberal media" link. Feel free to link any source and I will check it out.

Most of the clamourv for links is from new or minimally participating posters. Do your own work and stop this nonsense about “Proving oneself correct” if this is really a discussion board then You need to prove My Statement wrong.
Pardon me if I don't take your word for it.

No. I don't need to prove you wrong. You need to back up your claims.

You are alien from Mars. Now prove me wrong. See how that logic is flawed?

I never requested or expected it to be a "lying liberal media" link. Feel free to link any source and I will check it out.

Pardon me if I don't take your word for it.

No. I don't need to prove you wrong. You need to back up your claims.

You are alien from Mars. Now prove me wrong. See how that logic is flawed?
You are making a statement about me as it relates to me.
I make statements about me from me and then am supposed to “prove them not wrong” using the liberal media as confirmation. I won’t do that.
Detailed concepts I know and perhaps you grasped them

The document raid turned into a panty raid.
These are the sophomores that want control of the country

You are making a statement about me as it relates to me.
I make statements about me from me and then am supposed to “prove them not wrong” using the liberal media as confirmation. I won’t do that.
Detailed concepts I know and perhaps you grasped them
You are not reading my posts.

Enjoy talking to yourself.

Your posts are “prove yourself innocent” centered so don’t need to read folly like that
I specifically posted that I don't care if the source is from the "lying liberal media". Your very next response was you are not going to use the lying liberal media.

Read better.

Forum List

Back