So this Jan 6th hearing shit is for what?

Just for the record, as if it matters here, this could end up being about:

1. Seditious Conspiracy
2. Conspiracy to Defraud the United States
3. Obstructing an Official Proceeding of Congress

... and only if the DoJ is sure it has a case.

Then there's the Georgia phone call, which could not have been more flagrant or obvious, which would be something like "attempt to solicit election fraud".

This time they got him for reals! The 3,795th time is a charm... hmm? No more rubbing that large, orange nutsack in their faces (although Schitt probably adores that part of the humiliation)....

Raise your hand if you've watched more than 1 sec of this soviet shit show....

Yeah, me neither...
NBC cut it off and went to the PGA tour the other day......:auiqs.jpg:

Very bad optic...

trump-biden.gif

Is Trump going to be penalized or put in jail? Just tryin to figure out the purpose of this shit
Benny stated a few days back that no charges would be sought. I thought that statement was kind of odd until I thought about the depositions that would happen and the discovery that must occur. They do not want to expose Nancy and her crimes, the people she made off-limits, the video evidence that would be sought. That is not what they want so they wanted this show trial. The show trial was a flop, no one is buying the crap and no minds are being changed.

This is not going like they wanted... and they certainly do not want a level playing field for Trump to defend himself on.

Fill me in, I have a life.
They detailed some of the pressure Trump put on local election officials.
Not just political threats but publishing their names and addresses so MAGA could send threatening messages and stake out their homes

I thought we was beyond this silly shit
I would have thought so as well, this is banana republic sort of shit. We used to pick on countries where every new despotic turd prosecuted the despotic turd they replaced and their governments never accomplished anything.

Objectively we can say this because the new government since Trump can not seem to solve even the most simplistic problems on earth.

Why can't the DOJ prosecute him?
You have to have committed a crime first. Bed wetting pieces of shit like Mac want to criminalize the activities of people after the fact.

Kinda like nazis and bolsheviks of the past.

The next "hearings" will be about expelling people with orange skin.

Just for the record, as if it matters here, this could end up being about:

1. Seditious Conspiracy
2. Conspiracy to Defraud the United States
3. Obstructing an Official Proceeding of Congress

... and only if the DoJ is sure it has a case.

Then there's the Georgia phone call, which could not have been more flagrant or obvious, which would be something like "attempt to solicit election fraud".

Ha ha that "Phone call" was TWO years ago yet the State or DOJ doesn't have a simple case against him which strongly suggest they don't have a prosecutable case.

Forum List

Back