So this Jan 6th hearing shit is for what?

They detailed some of the pressure Trump put on local election officials.
Not just political threats but publishing their names and addresses so MAGA could send threatening messages and stake out their homes
Oh like the libatards are at the Supreme Justices' houses? Garland won't even break them up and they are clearly violating Federal Law! Screw Nancy and that all star panel.

Ha ha that "Phone call" was TWO years ago yet the State or DOJ doesn't have a simple case against him which strongly suggest they don't have a prosecutable case.
On top of the fact there was nothing wrong with the call, Xiden did far worse than what bed wetters accuse Trump of doing and then pretend it never happened.

Very doubtful.

The information is just getting out in public. Maybe someday this country will recover to a point where we can address it.

while-you-recover_1.png

Oh like the libatards are at the Supreme Justices' houses? Garland won't even break them up and they are clearly violating Federal Law! Screw Nancy and that all star panel.
Kind of like that

Conservatives are outraged at protests outside Justices homes but encouraged MAGA to do it at election officials homes

Very doubtful. The information is just getting out in public.

Odd, last I heard, the J6 commission has presented no new real evidence not already anguished over painstakingly the first time in the days spent trying to drum up a 2nd impeachment of Trump. This J6 hearing is just trying Trump a SECOND time for the same thing which he wasn't even guilty of the first time around.

This is about nothing other than one more government/media effort to again sway voter opinion going into the midterms on a matter which concerns no one while ignoring all of the really big issues really facing us.

I would be surprised if every person on the J6 committee isn't voted out of office their next chance for this shameful debacle.

I thought we was beyond this silly shit
The Select Committee was seated for the sole purpose of keeping Trump from running in 2024. They are not about finding the truth or facts, they are about making up false scenarios and punishing those who support Trump.

You're still going. I don't know what you want.

I don't know what's going to happen. My crystal ball is in the shop.

You could acknowledge the possibility they don't have a prosecutable case to make.

We all heard and read the Freaking Phone call/text TWO YEARS ago does it violate any state laws if so, why hasn't there been an indictment yet for a very simple case?

You are being irrational here.

Sadly, the REAL ATTACKS on our country are coming exactly from the very people obsessed with trying to bury Trump, whose only sin was trying to warn us of the people trying to attack our country. :smoke:
Yes Marxists always blame others for what they themselves are doing.

You could acknowledge the possibility they don't have a prosecutable case to make.

We all heard and read the Freaking Phone call/text TWO YEARS ago does it violate any state laws if so, why hasn't there been an indictment yet for a very simple case?

True, the Select Committee doesn't even have prosecutable authority.

Yes, they may not have a prosecutable case to make. Obviously. As I said, clearly, I don't know.

I'm not like you. Sorry.

Forum List

Back