Zone1 So they don't want the racism to end?

Why are leftists against those saying all lives matter? Why must they demand everyone to only see and say black lives matter?

The Sacramento Kings announcer was suspended for saying all lives matter. He made a smart move and resigned rather than comforming with this leftist bullshit.

Usually they say it in a circumstance where they believe a black life didn't matter
It’s Orwellian double-think and a Kafka trap. Someone says “all lives matter” and you counter that truth with the lie that they they don’t really mean ”all lives matter”, claiming they actually mean that “black live don’t matter”. And if someone disagrees with you about this, that’s just more proof that they are a racist.

Someone could (and has) said the same thing about “white lives matter”.

The same reason fragile liberals get triggered by “all lives matter” and demand you specifically state that “all lives matter” includes blacks people by also stating “black lives matter”.

Only a racist like yourself would have a problem with “white lives matter”. IM2, you don’t give a crap about black people. Your anti-white racism is blatant and obvious. However, your disdain for blacks people is more subtle. You never advocate against the things that are the most toxic for black society or the things that kill and imprison the most black people. Abortion, gangster culture, black on black crime. You don’t care. You don’t give a **** about black people.

Look at this idiot. There is only one reason why a certain portion of the white communty came up with all lives matter. My record of work in the black community speaks for itself, so the opinion from some white clown means nothing. You sit on your white ass trying to tell me what I don't advocate against. The most toxic thing we face is white racism. You spend your time trying to tell me about backs but you ignore the more toxic problems in the white community.

Whites invented gansta culture when they organized crime. white on white crime is a far bigger problem than black on black crime. 4 times more whites kill themselves annually than blacks who kill other blacks and nearly 10 times more than blacks who commit suicide. You ignore that to try lecturing me about a community you have not lived in or know nothing about. I've lived with whites. I've lived in white suburbs, I have coached and mentored white and black kids. You're full of crap son, concern yourself with makking certain that white lives really do matter, you racist prick.

We all know why the All Lives Matter slogan came from the right.

The most toxic thing we face is white racism.
Right, because like a snake-oil salesman or a fortune-teller, you can just blame everything on magical “white racism” and be free from the standards of the scientific process. F an A, even science is racist, right? See how easy that con game is? Of course you don’t and white racism is to blame, as usual.

The abortion industry was created by white racist eugenists who specifically targeted black people and to this day exterminate millions of black babies every year while you blubber on about “white racism” like a fish out of water.

We all know why the All Lives Matter slogan came from the right.
Because it’s the TRUTH and the political left is to busy playing make-believe and telling lies?
But whatever. Ok then, by your same reasoning, saying “white racist” is a cry for help from people with daddy issues.

Last edited:
Usually they say it in a circumstance where they believe a black life didn't matter
What circumstances? What part of ALL excludes black people? I don’t believe all lives matter. Regardless of race, the lives of murderers, pedophiles, violent criminals DO NOT MATTER.

I never doubted that
She’s right. For example, the lives of the Muslim savages who tortured innocent Jews to death do not matter, and if law enforcement can match up specific individuals with the Oct 7 massacre, they should all be put to death.

I know you’re a liberal, but even you would agree with that, no?

She’s right. For example, the lives of the Muslim savages who tortured innocent Jews to death do not matter, and if law enforcement can match up specific individuals with the Oct 7 massacre, they should all be put to death.

I know you’re a liberal, but even you would agree with that, no?
Sure. Maybe we should do the same to the Israelis who are currently committing even worse atrocities on a daily basis in Gaza.

Sure. Maybe we should do the same to the Israelis who are currently committing even worse atrocities on a daily basis in Gaza.
Except they are NOT committing worse atrocities! That’s just your Jew-hate and double standards talking.

When Jews commit atrocities even equal to what the Muslims did, then we’ll talk. That means they go on a Muslim hunt to cut off babies‘ heads, stick them in an oven, cut a fetus out of a woman and cut its head off while the woman watches in agony and bleeds to death, and burn children alive.

Sorry, honey. The internet exists. You can't hide the ongoing Israeli massacre of Gaza.
Sorry, you antisemite with the double standards. The only side that committed a massacre was the Muslims - with the deliberate hunting down and torturing to death of Jews. And even after that, Jews STILL gave opportunity for Muslims to ESCAPE. Too bad their HAMAS leaders want them dead - to drive Jew-hate among ignorant leftists like you.

Why aren’t you crying for the hostages the Muslim monsters are torturing to death right now, via starvation or rape? Oh right….theyre Jews. So…shhhhh.

Sorry, you antisemite with the double standards. The only side that committed a massacre was the Muslims - with the deliberate hunting down and torturing to death of Jews. And even after that, Jews STILL gave opportunity for Muslims to ESCAPE. Too bad their HAMAS leaders want them dead - to drive Jew-hate among ignorant leftists like you.

Why aren’t you crying for the hostages the Muslim monsters are torturing to death right now, via starvation or rape? Oh right….theyre Jews. So…shhhhh.
Israel is bombing those hostages as part of their campaign to butcher civilians in Gaza :itsok:

Israel is bombing those hostages as part of their campaign to butcher civilians in Gaza :itsok:
Yeah, you’d see it that way, wouldn’t you? Israel has no campaign to butcher civilians. That was the Muslims’ plan - and they sure succeeded, didn’t they? Hunting down Jews, going door to door, in order to lop off babies’ heads and burn children to death.

Your “analysis” of the situation just shows how disgustingly blatant the antisemitism is on the Left. I saw it years ago, but now you guys are so overtaken with your Jew-hate that you make no attempt to hide it.

Forum List

Back