So there's a white privilege conference in Madison

The point I'm making is just because a person is ignored doesn't mean they are thought of any less. Some men are simply stubborn and will not listen to anyone.

I kind of get what your saying.

But it's one thing to say "I won't listen to anyone". That's one thing, and points to stubbornness (and maybe arrogance) more than anything.

But to say I'll only listen to men - in general - and never to women is implying that females don't have anything important to say. If he thought they had something important to say, he'd listen, lol.

Telling me that an entire group has "nothing important" to say sounds (to me at least) like they are regarded as some form of a lower class.

So the man is a misogynist. Why do you care? Does it harm you in anyway?

Your problem is assigning your feelings to others.

He doesn't talk to women ergo he thinks women are lower class is your opinion but not necessarily the truth.

So the man is a misogynist. Why do you care? Does it harm you in anyway?

I don't care if he is, Lonestar. Did I say I did?

I was simply correcting him. If he is a misogynist, then he thinks men are superior to women, thus it would be an incorrect statement for him to say that he isn't treating women like second class citizens by "not listening to them".

Your problem is assigning your feelings to others.
I was only pointing out facts, which you seem to fully agree with.

He doesn't talk to women ergo he thinks women are lower class is your opinion but not necessarily the truth.

What exactly is a misogynist then? Is it someone who treats men and women equally when it comes to things regarding the intellect?

Anyone who doesnt believe white privilege exists is retarded. You build a system to benefit white people, perpetuate a myth of superiority for those same white people, then it most definitely is going to be considered a privilege. Any asshat with a brain can see that.

Forum List

Back