So the taliban is making the rules now

It is their country and we did invade it.
The merits of staying there after 20 years is debatable. You must be young and do not remember all of the terrorism that was going on decades ago. Public places, in the air and on cruise ships even. There are endless violent factions in parts of that region of the world.

it was meant to try and get them to comply.

Sadly as soon as xiden won they knew they didn’t have to

So Biden should have invited the guys who helped mastermind 9/11 to Camp David....just like your blob did?

Some deterrent.

You cultists are so deranged.

So you think making a deal with the Taliban, WITHOUT the existing Afghani govt and military was a good idea?
So, which is it? We shouldn’t have pulled out, or we should have?

See, I think you libs know full well that the manner in which Biden did this is a back breaker for Democrats going forward, thats why instead of celebrating the ending of our presence there, people like you are reduced to screaming Trump!

Make no mistake. This supreme shit show is 100% Joe Biden.

I wonder how much money Joe Dufus is giving the Taliban to make them play nice?

One report I heard is $30 billion.

So you think making a deal with the Taliban, WITHOUT the existing Afghani govt and military was a good idea?
The talibs have been the actual government for the last 10 years. They tolerated the existence of our troops and the elected govt's, and attacked on occasion but they had control of the people. They didn't "sweep in" as we left, they just came out of their holes.

Now, they have the capacity to dictate terms because 10 million bed wetting imbeciles mailed in 8 million ballots each to "elect" a jabbering retard as POTUS.

What a complete fck up....by the party of complete fck ups

Something has to give, Biden is unfit and his handlers are in waaay over their heads

So, which is it? We shouldn’t have pulled out, or we should have?

See, I think you libs know full well that the manner in which Biden did this is a back breaker for Democrats going forward, thats why instead of celebrating the ending of our presence there, people like you are reduced to screaming Trump!

Make no mistake. This supreme shit show is 100% Joe Biden.
I think it was a royal disaster.... They could have done better regardless of what they inherited!

But, it's not on the top ten list of what voters care about and who they will vote for in 2022 or 2024... It's all Domestic issues.... Not foreign affairs.

I think it was a royal disaster.... They could have done better regardless of what they inherited!

But, it's not on the top ten list of what voters care about and who they will vote for in 2022 or 2024... It's all Domestic issues.... Not foreign affairs.

Yeah that's why Slow Joe's numbers tanked in two weeks

You guys keep posting this but over 40,000 people have been evacuated in the last few days with more coming. Trump made a deal with the Taliban that made it so the Taliban could start taking over. Biden is not why the president of the country ran and the Afghan military basically gave everything to the taliban.
The real amount is about 4300 people. And maybe having some potential terrorists from that region come here and start killing Progs would be a good thing. I keep telling you...Prog Women are the death of this nation and the West.

Forum List

Back