So the taliban is making the rules now

So, again, you are shocked that the government withholds information from the American public, that governments / administrations engage in cover-ups? Especially after all of the Democrat scandals that have been exposed the last several years?

What are you...4yo?

BTW, THERE IS NO EASTER BUNNY OR TOOTH FAIRY. GROW THE F* UP.

But there was a deliberate intentional murder of Pat Tillman by Jew US Army Rangers, which you cheered....

But there was a deliberate intentional murder of Pat Tillman by Jew US Army Rangers, which you cheered....
1. Pat Tillman was killed by 'Friendly Fire'. He was not intentionally 'murdered'. The administration sought to hide the fact that he was killed by FRIENDLY Fire because Tillman was an icon/hero back home because he left a multimillion dollar NFL contract out of patriotism to join the Army Rangers and fight for his country. They sought to save their ass the shame/truth by wanting to make him out to be a true 'hero' killed fighting the enemy. It was a massive, shameful thing they did. The way he did did not make Pat Tillman any less of a hero.

2. 'which you cheered....'

FU@K YOU, YOU LITTLE LYING COCKROACH!

Only partisan, mentally-disturbed pieces of snowflake filth cheer and celebrate when Americans are killed...which is proved by you are suggesting Biden abandon hundreds / thousands of American citizens to be slaughtered by ISIS, Al Qaeda, and the Taliban just to meet a deadline set by terrorists who have been impeding the US from getting our people out.

Pat Tillman was killed by 'Friendly Fire'. He was not intentionally 'murdered

The doctors indicated that the proximity of the three bullet holes in Tillman’s forehead were so close together it appeared he was shot by an M-16 fired from 10 yards or so away, not from more than 50 yards as indicated in the initial report.

You are a ZIONIST LIAR....

Elliot said he shot Pat, years after the fact, from 50+ yards away. He lied and lied and lied, and you have lied and lied and lied too, because you do not give a shit about Jews offing Americans.....

The doctors indicated that the proximity of the three bullet holes in Tillman’s forehead were so close together it appeared he was shot by an M-16 fired from 10 yards or so away, not from more than 50 yards as indicated in the initial report.

You are a ZIONIST LIAR....

Elliot said he shot Pat, years after the fact, from 50+ yards away. He lied and lied and lied, and you have lied and lied and lied too, because you do not give a shit about Jews offing Americans.....

Me, a 'zionist'? Dude, I'm Cherokee....don't drag me into your pale face biased prejudice / hate BS

Oh, now I remember you - you're the USMB's local anti-Semite nut job. You're the one who constantly declares the Jewish people are at the center of everything evil in this world and is a plot being executed by them. Sorry, I didn't not recognize you at 1st...which explains why I have wasted so much time on you. Please allow me to remedy that right now.....

Last edited:
You sound like a 666 Faux Xiden Deep State God Hating Dysfunctional Bathroom Confused Hair Sniffing Moron. If Impotent Faux Xiden put on a strap on, you'd bend over to tie your shoes for him. You vaccine freaks and marxist mask monkeys are the terrorists.
Your lashing out irrationally against democracy and Americans' choice of their President is noted.

You must have been overwrought when the Cry Baby Loser advised you to behave sensibly.

Screen Shot 2021-08-24 at 4.00.36 PM.png

"I recommend you take the vaccine!"

Screen Shot 2021-08-23 at 11.49.56 AM.png

"Oh, Lordy!
They done turned mah lord 'n savior"

You should be embarassed to present such stupidity.
It never stopped you.
Have you no shame?
Sure I do. I'm ashamed I feel so superior to you.
There was no afghani government;
Sure there was.
that was just a front for U.S. control
False. Either that or the blob really fucked up.
which is why when sloe joe announced unconditional surrender to the taliban man they all ran like hell.
Never happened. Your blob inked a deal with terrorists...and the results were predictable.

Forum List

Back