GOP Sen. Ben Sasse: Afghan Refugees ‘Welcome in My Neighborhood’

Damn man. Being evacuated to the U.S for residency in a special town must be like winning the golden ticket for the chocolate factory.

He's not talking about his neighborhood in snooty Washington DC, he's talking about your neighborhood.

There won't be any Islamonazis from the Afghan Caliphate being resettled on Martha's Vineyard, Kalorama neighborhood of Washington, or other places where our rulers live.

We are Americans. Many of us are Christians and Jews. The answer is YES! Afghans are welcome.

That's only because you imagine that the Afghans are liberal islamonazis in tune with your way of thought.

The truth is that if they arrived and converted to Christianity, adopting conservative attitudes, your tune would change. Particularly if they moved in neighborhoods next to elite liberals.

Let's be frank (but gentle).

No doubt if Americans had the choice between Afghan refugees or American-born young gentlemen who commit a lot of violent crime moving into their neighborhoods, they would choose the former.

Let's be frank (but gentle).

No doubt if Americans had the choice between Afghan refugees or American-born young gentlemen who commit a lot of violent crime moving into their neighborhoods, they would choose the former.

My mum passed last month, shortly after getting the Corona vax- although that's another story.

But I was at her house and gave some of her furniture to the (supposed) Russkies living next door. My mum apparently had it wrong- the people are Uzbeks and real decent people. They are devout muslims, but regular folks and I was drinking some of their Irish whiskey with them.

The thing is that if these Afghans get in touch with the American lifestyle and adopt our ways, the libs will have a conniption. Their hope is to settle these folks in Islamo Hell Holes like Dearborn and Minneapolis where they will be radicalized instead of Americanized.

We are Americans. Many of us are Christians and Jews. The answer is YES! Afghans are welcome.

How about welcoming those 15,000 American citizens trapped in Afghanistan first?

Then you can have all the Muzzies you want.

The GOP fuck heads are the worst. But yeah...that has been the plan...fill up the flyovers with the roaches.

Sasse of course is a Jew who lies and claims to be Christian.

Sasse is exhibit A of the post 1998 GOP.

Sasse loves W, big spending, big government, Israel, and Fox News.....

My mum passed last month, shortly after getting the Corona vax- although that's another story.

But I was at her house and gave some of her furniture to the (supposed) Russkies living next door. My mum apparently had it wrong- the people are Uzbeks and real decent people. They are devout muslims, but regular folks and I was drinking some of their Irish whiskey with them.

The thing is that if these Afghans get in touch with the American lifestyle and adopt our ways, the libs will have a conniption. Their hope is to settle these folks in Islamo Hell Holes like Dearborn and Minneapolis where they will be radicalized instead of Americanized.
Devout Muslims do not drink any alcohol, let alone Irish whiskey.

Forum List

Back