SO the guy that burned down the FOX Christmas tree

Never underestimate the ability of crazy people to do crazy shit.

I never do. But, until we perfect pre-crime technology, we can't go around arresting people because they may commit a crime.

minority-report-1024x677.jpg

I never do. But, until we perfect pre-crime technology, we can't go around arresting people because they may commit a crime.

View attachment 573575
My favorite scene was the greenhouse where the plants followed every move of their gardener, and waited poised to poison the interloper. I have a greenhouse ---------- I haven't got it to quite that stage of perfection yet, but I'm working on it.

He has been charged with criminal mischief, reckless endangerment, arson, criminal nuisance, endangering others, criminal trespass, criminal tampering and disorderly conduct.

I bet the arson charge is in the forth or fifth degree and won't be considered a violent felony.....It will be either 5th degree Class A misdemeanor or 4th degree arson which is considered a non-violent felony in NY.

Criminal Defense Attorneys Explain the Law on Arson (Penal Law Chapter 150)

The FOX Xmas tree? I’ll worry when they show some concern about the way the Capitol was treated. :rolleyes-41:

Apples and hand grenades. Unless Fox conspired with the mental guy like Nancy coordinated with Antifa, the FBI and Capitol police, there's no comparison

This was just a crazy, but there was news at the time of a similar attack in San Francisco. This now appears to be "non-operational" or maybe they are suppressing it to avoid copycatting.

Clearly the New York thing was just a crazy, but it would not surprise me at all if trees at countless county seat squares and city parks were torched by blacks as a symbol of . . . well, with the point that . . .

Well, just for meanness, I guess. As a way to start more riots and looting.

"Last week, Tamanaha also allegedly exposed himself to a group of reporters outside the Ghislaine Maxwell trial in Manhattan, a photographer told The Post."

Why can't we get him mental health treatment?
No point. People as deteriorated as that can't be treated. He certainly does need to be shut up, and in any decent society, he would be. Sometimes I think the worst thing the pols ever did was shutting the insane asylums.

No point. People as deteriorated as that can't be treated. He certainly does need to be shut up, and in any decent society, he would be. Sometimes I think the worst thing the pols ever did was shutting the insane asylums.

He can still buy a gun.

View attachment 573575

It's getting so you can't arrest them even if they're committing a crime. Back in the day when they had stop and frisk, a lot of illegal weapons were taken off the streets. I support the 4th Amendment, but it shouldn't apply to someone who's illegally carrying a firearm or drugs.

People with devastating mental problems are helped all the time. I've seen it. It can be a harrowing journey to find the right doc and meds, though.

Not legally.

Maybe, with the public awareness of this particular incident, it could turn out differently than so many criminals with long rap sheets that end up committing some atrocity.

I dunno. It seems a lot of the authorities of our systems don't care about the public eye or the public period, anymore.

People with devastating mental problems are helped all the time. I've seen it. It can be a harrowing journey to find the right doc and meds, though.
I don't see how you can be correct, given the large number of deteriorated homeless now pooping on our city streets. "All the time"? evidently not.

Forum List

Back